Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

squares question

Thaliagrace

can the squares be used in black magic? if so which one would i use for a death curse on an enemy? thanks in advance HAIL SATAN

No its not a good idea to use them for such with Sanskrit the energy will stick you to as well.

HP Mageson666 said:
No its not a good idea to use them for such with Sanskrit the energy will stick you to as well.
So it's not good to use Sanskrit in general for Black Magic?

I'm sure there is a way, we probabily don't know for whatever reasons. Probabily things jews can't know (?)

luis said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I'm sure there is a way, we probabily don't know for whatever reasons. Probabily things jews can't know (?)

All of the sounds in Sanskrit are the most basic vibration energy forces that come together to create everything that exists. If you say a Sanskrit mantra, that is an amplification and redirection of part of your soul. A peice of your soul energy being filtered and directed into the type of force that the mantra creates, so it is like a bud sprouting out of your soul which opens up to become something bigger. Whatever you use a Sanskrit mantra for, that is attached to your soul because that is how the creation of sound energy works. So if it is some type of very dangerous curse energy, it would do some damage and take a while to be cleaned out and healed from it.

I know somebody who tried to do a really big curse against the enemy with Sanskrit and runes. He said it felt great for two days while he did it and felt like it was working, but then it attached to his soul and caused a few weeks of weakness and sickness in the soul. It took the direct intervention of the gods and very intensive cleanings to heal from this and be back to normal. Just don't do it, even if it feels at first like it's working it could get you later. Final RTR is the only way. If you want to do more, spread the truth and teach people.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
luis said:
HP Mageson666 said:

All of the sounds in Sanskrit are the most basic vibration energy forces that come together to create everything that exists. If you say a Sanskrit mantra, that is an amplification and redirection of part of your soul. A peice of your soul energy being filtered and directed into the type of force that the mantra creates, so it is like a bud sprouting out of your soul which opens up to become something bigger. Whatever you use a Sanskrit mantra for, that is attached to your soul because that is how the creation of sound energy works. So if it is some type of very dangerous curse energy, it would do some damage and take a while to be cleaned out and healed from it.

I know somebody who tried to do a really big curse against the enemy with Sanskrit and runes. He said it felt great for two days while he did it and felt like it was working, but then it attached to his soul and caused a few weeks of weakness and sickness in the soul. It took the direct intervention of the gods and very intensive cleanings to heal from this and be back to normal. Just don't do it, even if it feels at first like it's working it could get you later. Final RTR is the only way. If you want to do more, spread the truth and teach people.
I wont do it, i just wanted to know if not only the square's but all sanskrit should not be used in black magick. Thanks for the explanation. This si really important and should be put on Jos, i'm sure i'm not the only one that has thought to use sanskrit for black magick and i never seen a warning :(

I belive the Gods helped me top cleans some spells from my soul, i now can see it. If i knew i would have never done it but luckly i'm now fine.

luis said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Technically, the returning curses we are doing can be considered black magick, if we want to use fancy names. It brings justice by sending back the energy to the enemy, amplified. And Maxine did originally suggest to use Surya 216 times to raise energies before it. You're not attacking, you're simply sending everything back amplified. It's justice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back