Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Emanuel Macron about to GTFO'd

"The protests couldn't come at a worse time for Macron, who said he would govern like a Roman God, yet finds his approval rating in a major tracker poll has cratered to just 25%." It also said only 21% thinks he's doing a very good job, so that other 4% still isn't real excited about him. And having 21% of the people you ask in a poll be Islamic marauders who obviously fully support inundating the land with more islamic marauders doesn't mean the actual people have any support for him.

"govern like a Roman God" Always trying to take over and become our new gods. Don't they know Joos Loose? They're just so disgusting.

It's not

in the media you will see lie , lie and f*cking lie again

they lies about the numbers of people protesting , it's not about "fuel prices" neither it's not a political movement , it's pure hatred of the folk , it's just small groups of people who organize themself and go to paris protest " peacefully", the thing is everybody talks about making a revolution and initially it's not for communism but as you see , the violences in paris comes from small groups of people with flags of Che guevarra and anarchist signs , it's the antifa who make all the violence at paris, now the thing is even with all the noise that the people make and from the entire France protest occurs in every town and village , it's not only in Paris , Emmanuel Macron ( and all the government) don't give a single sh*t ,
next weekend a similar protest is already planned and it will not end until people will be heared.

they call it int the media the " ultra -right" :lol: ( yeah a code-name for antifa lol ) i think next time they will call them "mega-giga-ultra-right "

and what arouse the fire is that people see all the lies in the media :

get

DsxqX3xX4AAUatN.jpg

I think their minds are getting better. I mean anti leftist movements were taking place everywhere even in sweden. Now France may be finally getting sane... hopefully

Interesting, hopefully something good comes of this then. He's been very busy lately it would seem lol, take a look at this article:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-politics-macron-party/french-prosecutor-investigates-some-of-macrons-campaign-finances-idUSKCN1NP23U

Now see the amount of funds he's supposedly obtained illegally:

"French prosecutors on Tuesday opened an investigation into the source of funds worth 144,000 euros"

Some interesting numerology going on here eh?

Honestly at this point it's not like the majority of people ( at least in france ) think that the government or at least Macron is not a rotten anymore ,

i think it's not a question anymore for everybody .

what i hope is if the french people will be able to make something about it ... and if they will avoid a communism revolution and the like...

i wasn't aware about that though, thanks to point it out :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back