Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Effects of the runes

Luna Black

Try using specific runes for specific workings. Use affirmations to direct their energies.
Plan ahead according to the SS astrology calendar and your needs.
I sometimes used THURISAZ in a pinch during intense physical efforts. You can also use it for things such as destruction, breaking obstacles or for deflecting cursing.

Truth be told some parts of this post were discussed between my good friend Stormblood and i. So i may as well give my assesment on this subject. Affirmation and visualization most definitely helps and will make the intended outcome real if your perceptual filter is already clean and void. In simple language if you're painting a picture on a already blank canvas. However for most people this is not the case. Most people have psychological,emotional problems relating to either trauma or past lives. The paradigm through which they project their desire consciously is one side of the coin. But they have these unconscious desires and unconscious hangups which has its own paradigm and perceptual filters. So you may consciously want something and unconsciously want something else and thus the magick comes out with the intended result but in a different way ,following a path you didn't want but eventually getting something you did want. What's positive and healthy for your conscious self may be unrecognizable for your hung up suppressed self. So till there is mental infighting going on within someone, it's really hard to get predictable results. To be sure before starting your occult workings for material purposes in your satanic career. Every newbie should actually do munka and Vin workings to destroy past life karma and heal psychological problems respectively. Combined with meditation, astral and general empowerment one can then go on to get predictable results without any mental dissonance or mental mindfucks. These subconscious processes once eliminated helps one to start with a blank slate. Otherwise your intended focus is like a ship which is on full throttle with an anchor already deep underwater causing friction with the coral reef. Its very hard for the ship to sail with an anchor holding it back. The things holding you back must be first overcome. Then you can move on strong as ever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back