Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Take some time to Thank Satan

darkmonkey666

Be thankful that you are here and have the opportunity to grow and advance. I wanted to write this yesterday but the moon was void and I wasn't sure anyone would see it so this is something positive to think about on Thanksgiving (I dont think this is an enemy holiday in spirit or at least I hope not)

Anyways in many places of the world people barely have anything thanks to the Jew they are locked up enslaved never given a chance at all. Be thankful that you are in a situation where you can see through the lies and get to know the truth.
As Maxine mentioned in places like North Korea and many parts of China people have almost nothing they are starving and live in oppression they are just a number to be disposed of. In the Middle east and I am do thankful I dont live there people would be killed in some places for not worshipping Allah or even practicing spirituality. The west may be over materialistic and focused on superficial things (balance between material and spiritual is ideal) but at least you are able to live often somewhat comfortably and you can go to these websites and maybe even have Satanic friends offline if your lucky but many places it may not even be possible to know the truth and you would be killed outright if they even suspected you of Spirituality.

So please do the RTR and show thanks for Satan and the Gods in your life. Without them life would be a living nightmare where everyone would be tortured in the afterlife and here be in a dismal gulag microchipped and worked to death until all of humanity died in Spirit and in body.

The Gods have been endlessly slandared and made look evil so if you are not serious here is your chance to get serious. If you lack motivation try the Jupiter Square it worked for me and a couple of others on here. If you live in a home where you can't openly meditate or do the rtr then be creative. I was I grew up in a household where my dad was a pastor and my mom very xtian but I was always able to meditate or do other things back then. If you have to go outside.

Be thankful you know the truth and can grow but take responsibility for no one else dont let anyone hold you back. If you have to do one or 3 reps of the rtr a few times a day instead of it all at once. We should try for 2-3 or more times a day.

This is serious the enemy wants to kill you it's not just about Satan he is our God and created us but the truth is we save ourselves he won't do it for us he is here to teach and guide. This is about survival of humanity. Also it's about friends and community it's about love and true compassion. The enemy rants about these things but is the opposite.

So please be motivated and meditate and do the RTR and work to build up civilization around you as much as possible. We are on a prison planet but we don't have to be.

So get radical and help out and to those that really do help out keep up the good work and be thankful.

Hail Satan
Heil Hitler and all the true good Leaders of our Gentile people

You're right, brother.

I'll start the Jupiter next thursday, couldn't start it yesterday as it was void all day long...

This is a good reminder, thank you for posting, and thank Satan and Gods we have chance to end the nightmare

darkmonkey666 said:
Be thankful that you are here and have the opportunity to grow and advance. I wanted to write this yesterday but the moon was void and I wasn't sure anyone would see it so this is something positive to think about on Thanksgiving (I dont think this is an enemy holiday in spirit or at least I hope not)

Anyways in many places of the world people barely have anything thanks to the Jew they are locked up enslaved never given a chance at all. Be thankful that you are in a situation where you can see through the lies and get to know the truth.
As Maxine mentioned in places like North Korea and many parts of China people have almost nothing they are starving and live in oppression they are just a number to be disposed of. In the Middle east and I am do thankful I dont live there people would be killed in some places for not worshipping Allah or even practicing spirituality. The west may be over materialistic and focused on superficial things (balance between material and spiritual is ideal) but at least you are able to live often somewhat comfortably and you can go to these websites and maybe even have Satanic friends offline if your lucky but many places it may not even be possible to know the truth and you would be killed outright if they even suspected you of Spirituality.

So please do the RTR and show thanks for Satan and the Gods in your life. Without them life would be a living nightmare where everyone would be tortured in the afterlife and here be in a dismal gulag microchipped and worked to death until all of humanity died in Spirit and in body.

The Gods have been endlessly slandared and made look evil so if you are not serious here is your chance to get serious. If you lack motivation try the Jupiter Square it worked for me and a couple of others on here. If you live in a home where you can't openly meditate or do the rtr then be creative. I was I grew up in a household where my dad was a pastor and my mom very xtian but I was always able to meditate or do other things back then. If you have to go outside.

Be thankful you know the truth and can grow but take responsibility for no one else dont let anyone hold you back. If you have to do one or 3 reps of the rtr a few times a day instead of it all at once. We should try for 2-3 or more times a day.

This is serious the enemy wants to kill you it's not just about Satan he is our God and created us but the truth is we save ourselves he won't do it for us he is here to teach and guide. This is about survival of humanity. Also it's about friends and community it's about love and true compassion. The enemy rants about these things but is the opposite.

So please be motivated and meditate and do the RTR and work to build up civilization around you as much as possible. We are on a prison planet but we don't have to be.

So get radical and help out and to those that really do help out keep up the good work and be thankful.

Hail Satan
Heil Hitler and all the true good Leaders of our Gentile people

you know I was doing dishes on Thanksgiving and thinking about like what you were saying and I decided the same thing that it be a good time to thank our own father for all that he has done and our god's and goddesses also. I named it thanksSatans day i told my husband that i now made my own holiday instead of thanksgiving. Thank you for posting this.

Hail Father Satan

I do thank Him, very often. I am aware that because of Him, I am alive. I am aware that because of Him, I might have been long dead, and maybe captured by enemy. I am aware that because of Him, I am slowly discovering my True self, and thus getting free of all poisonous programming that has corrupted my being. I am aware that because of Him, my soul is free to grow and thrive.

Thank you Father Satan! Forever! I will be faithful to You, for all eternity!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back