Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CATHOLlC PRlEST SLAPPING BABY lN FRONT OF PARENTS AND ASSEMBLY

Ninja 666

I usually download these videos to use for future editing. Imagine pinning this unto a segment that exposes the pedophilia in the church. They are first informed about the sick and destructive practices the children go through. And then show them what they do to them in public. Like one of the comments I read after watching the video "And that was in front of people. Imagine."

CATHOLlC PRlEST CAUGHT VlOLENTLY ASSAULTlNG BABY lN FRONT OF PARENTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zzZBku-s-s

Both parents should be in jail for bringing a child to a pedophile cult and this faggot should be castrated for not instantly bashing this goblin's head to the wall.

Imagine if people get 'shocked' by this, what there will be the case when they find the vaults with baby skulls in the Vatican.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Imagine if people get 'shocked' by this, what there will be the case when they find the vaults with baby skulls in the Vatican.

I remember when I was a kid we were taken on a field trip to see this:
W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzL2U3MmMyNWNiZjc3YjBiZWVmMF81NTM1MTAwMDQyXzA4YTQyMjc4YmZfYi5qcGciXSxbInAiLCJ0aHVtYiIsIjEyMDB4PiJdLFsicCIsImNvbnZlcnQiLCItcXVhbGl0eSA4MSAtYXV0by1vcmllbnQiXV0

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/portugals-chapel-bones

I still remember our retarded teachers moaning about how this was somehow a beautiful bit of culture or whatever. It's incredible just how much bullshit they come up with to try to hide the fact jewsus has such a hard on for dead goyim that they even decorate it's temples with corpses. Even more incredible is how people can literally be so retarded not to see this for what it is.

Hoodedcobra666 said:

“All Hell will break loose.”

Dahaarkan said:
Both parents should be in jail for bringing a child to a pedophile cult and this faggot should be castrated for not instantly bashing this goblin's head to the wall.

I was also caught off guard by his passiveness. I don't know what happened in his head.

This subhuman pice of shit looks jewish too or is at the advanced stage of xianity were they look jewish...

I would have punched the shit out of Jim. Disgusting.

I noticed also that the disgusting priest looked very Jewish, and you can tell by how the parents pretty much just sit there that the xtian infestation has deeply rooted itself into their brains, turning them into passive slave NPCs while their child is beaten by a kike. This and much worse happens daily at any given church.

@Ghost in the Machine, I am sure the Gods have a very special fate in mind for the enemy and all of it's agents. :twisted: :twisted:

Scion of Atlantis said:
I noticed also that the disgusting priest looked very Jewish, and you can tell by how the parents pretty much just sit there that the xtian infestation has deeply rooted itself into their brains, turning them into passive slave NPCs while their child is beaten by a kike. This and much worse happens daily at any given church.

@Ghost in the Machine, I am sure the Gods have a very special fate in mind for the enemy and all of it's agents. :twisted: :twisted:

This makes sense. Reading about it clicks logically. But watching it happen was another thing.

I really hope people become sane enough to finally reject Xtianity now. That priest is absolute garbage.

In relations to crazy Xtain priests and children being abused by them, I once found a video on my yt recommendations and it is on a youtuber named fitz and his streams. The video is a year old but here's a clip of it that made me think if people are waking up real fast, even before the final RTR came about to end the kike empire, lord of the rings style. It is on a joke that attacks the catholic church, the rest of the video owning the clip I'm sharing is just toilet humor. We sure do kick Jew ass...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfgyb4Shk38

Wildfire said:
I really hope people become sane enough to finally reject Xtianity now. That priest is absolute garbage.

In relations to crazy Xtain priests and children being abused by them, I once found a video on my yt recommendations and it is on a youtuber named fitz and his streams. The video is a year old but here's a clip of it that made me think if people are waking up real fast, even before the final RTR came about to end the kike empire, lord of the rings style. It is on a joke that attacks the catholic church, the rest of the video owning the clip I'm sharing is just toilet humor. We sure do kick Jew ass...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfgyb4Shk38

I agree. Garbage Goblin.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back