Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rosa Bernile

EasternFireLion666

There are a few articles circulating on the internet about this little girl Rosa Bernile being jwsh and that Hitler really liked her and treated her kindly.

Any opinions? I can t really find many sources...

Hitler is such a loving caring god this could be true. Even if it's enemy species, he's protective and loving enough he would probably care about this child.

This is what I am talking about: "The Führer’s child’: How Hitler came to embrace a girl with Jewish roots"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/gdpr-consent/?destination=%2fhistory%2f2018%2f11%2f13%2fthe-fuhrers-child-how-hitler-came-adore-girl-with-jewish-roots%2f%3f&utm_term=.e9cbf47fdaa1

Perhaps someone knows more on this subject

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Hitler is such a loving caring god this could be true. Even if it's enemy species, he's protective and loving enough he would probably care about this child.

There is a difference between not wanting to hurt someone and befreinding them... idk... this could be a made up story or smth...

Besides remember this topic?

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12179

HP Mageson666 said:
Why is this important.

I just wanna know if somebody knows the truth. As I recall father Satan does not really like associating with them. I remember seeing the movie "greatest story never told" where they claimed that Hitler had jews amongst the nazi ranks which is hard to believe. From my experience I keep my distance from (((them))) as much as I can not because somebody told me so, but because they are very artificial in nature, they can be your good friends and when a chance pops up to take advantage they do it by instinct/nature. There is a certain energy vibe.

There are still some things that I do not fully understand and I am looking for answers. Like the fact that this "am I a jew" can be an often attack on our minds and that you cannot be a jew and fight for this cause because the soul is racial in nature. But on the other hand I understand there are self hating jews which seems a bit in contradiction.

EasternFireLion666 said:
There are a few articles circulating on the internet about this little girl Rosa Bernile being jwsh and that Hitler really liked her and treated her kindly.

You have to take in mind that Hitler HATED the jews because of what they had done to the Gentile Race in itself and so on.

More info:

https://eridu666.webs.com/BlackSun.htm

Your not really thinking about this deeper beyond reacting to propaganda.

This gets tiring the Nuremberg laws that forbade Jews from racial mixing with Gentiles, the working with Zionist movements to ship all the Jews out of Europe. The total deplatforming of all Jews from Banking, Media, the government and creating a new future ruling order with the SS in which you have to prove your totally not Jewish ancestry going back hundreds of years to be allowed in.

But Hitler might have been nice to a little girl because he was just a nice person and "oh my gawd der Hitler didn't joost breaked her in half over his knee and throws hers into a gust chambers my worlds is upside downs" reaction is fucking what again. This nonsense is pointless and this mentality is what gives the morons like Denny not Wise all kinds of grounds to push the Jewish supremacy because he worships a Jewish Rabbi as his lord and master and hold the Torah as the holy book of the chosen people as gods word his worthless god is a jew. So he spends all his time making Hitler look like a jew worshipper his projection on his own part. The jews then ride in on this trash with all kinds of lying claims about how everyone in the Nazi Party was Jewish somehow. So if youz a Nazee don't hate da jooz we der chozens and stuff.

Denny not Wise is the example of how the christards hold open the door for the jews.

EasternFireLion666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Why is this important.

I just wanna know if somebody knows the truth. As I recall father Satan does not really like associating with them. I remember seeing the movie "greatest story never told" where they claimed that Hitler had jews amongst the nazi ranks which is hard to believe. From my experience I keep my distance from (((them))) as much as I can not because somebody told me so, but because they are very artificial in nature, they can be your good friends and when a chance pops up to take advantage they do it by instinct/nature. There is a certain energy vibe.

There are still some things that I do not fully understand and I am looking for answers. Like the fact that this "am I a jew" can be an often attack on our minds and that you cannot be a jew and fight for this cause because the soul is racial in nature. But on the other hand I understand there are self hating jews which seems a bit in contradiction.

HP Mageson666 said:

This gets tiring the Nuremberg laws that forbade Jews from racial mixing with Gentiles, the working with Zionist movements to ship all the Jews out of Europe. The total deplatforming of all Jews from Banking, Media, the government and creating a new future ruling order with the SS in which you have to prove your totally not Jewish ancestry going back hundreds of years to be allowed in.

But Hitler might have been nice to a little girl because he was just a nice person and "oh my gawd der Hitler didn't joost breaked her in half over his knee and throws hers into a gust chambers my worlds is upside downs" reaction is fucking what again. This nonsense is pointless and this mentality is what gives the morons like Denny not Wise all kinds of grounds to push the Jewish supremacy because he worships a Jewish Rabbi as his lord and master and hold the Torah as the holy book of the chosen people as gods word his worthless god is a jew. So he spends all his time making Hitler look like a jew worshipper his projection on his own part. The jews then ride in on this trash with all kinds of lying claims about how everyone in the Nazi Party was Jewish somehow. So if youz a Nazee don't hate da jooz we der chozens and stuff.

Denny not Wise is the example of how the christards hold open the door for the jews.

EasternFireLion666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Why is this important.

Ok got it. Thanks for taking the time to explain. Just one last question on this topic. What would you think of me if i was good friends with an atheistic jw for example?

EasternFireLion666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

EasternFireLion666 said:

Ok got it. Thanks for taking the time to explain. Just one last question on this topic. What would you think of me if i was good friends with an atheistic jw for example?
thats stupid

Yes, if we are to assume, that the jews who created whole museums and whole hoaxes of 60 gorillion, didn't actually fabricate two or three papers here to make a kid a kike, in order for them to defame Hitler. Because they haven't done enough until now.

Until now you should have learned to take nothing of these things at face value.

I have not seen any viable proof that the people that they called 'jews' were actually 'jewish' in blood, other than the usual crap they state 'all these people were jews'. Makes you wonder are these numbers all viable.

Since they filled the camps, they filled everything, and on top of this had the insane numbers that Wise states in the military? The numbers hardly add up, same as the 6 gorillion.

Other than that, what was he supposed to do? Slap the kike kid in the face like the Christian pastors? Where does this exactly lead and what would it satisfy? Hitler was in politics.

So much BS around this kid it sounds like annuda shoah bizness...Hitlur's Fav0rite K1dd wuz a kike!

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, if we are to assume, that the jews who created whole museums and whole hoaxes of 60 gorillion, didn't actually fabricate two or three papers here to make a kid a kike, in order for them to defame Hitler. Because they haven't done enough until now.

Until now you should have learned to take nothing of these things at face value.

I have not seen any viable proof that the people that they called 'jews' were actually 'jewish' in blood, other than the usual crap they state 'all these people were jews'. Makes you wonder are these numbers all viable.

Since they filled the camps, they filled everything, and on top of this had the insane numbers that Wise states in the military? The numbers hardly add up, same as the 6 gorillion.

Other than that, what was he supposed to do? Slap the kike kid in the face like the Christian pastors? Where does this exactly lead and what would it satisfy? Hitler was in politics.

So much BS around this kid it sounds like annuda shoah bizness...Hitlur's Fav0rite K1dd wuz a kike!
I heard 30% of Hitler's staff was jewish and that he was worshipping rabbi jewsus and wanted to restablish the xtian holy roman empire... I also heard Hitler was jewish himself and this is why he didn't like jews....
Totally doesn't sound like a jewish psy-op to enforce xtianity on the rising nationalist consciousness...
Jewish laughter intensifies.

Hoodedcobra666 said:

My first thoughts were also like this. And also the girl does not look jwsh. Of course i did not expect him to harm her or anything i even said this in my orevious comments. Though there is an interesting side to this. If people buy this story they may at least question all the supposed attrocities. I mean you come at me with Hitler being a good guy and then you expect me to cry holocurse... pff ... nice try kikenstein.

Aquarius said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

thats stupid

My point indeed. Hitler was not the monster people claim but was not stupid as well. The girl in the picture does not even look jwsh. But if all this story is just a propagand idk what they gain from this. It is just meaningless to the overall picture

EasternFireLion666 said:
This is what I am talking about: "The Führer’s child’: How Hitler came to embrace a girl with Jewish roots"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/gdpr-consent/?destination=%2fhistory%2f2018%2f11%2f13%2fthe-fuhrers-child-how-hitler-came-adore-girl-with-jewish-roots%2f%3f&utm_term=.e9cbf47fdaa1

Again jew jewing with that subscription. Soon it'll be non-optional, to pay to just get well... Jewish propaganda.

Braun666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Again jew jewing with that subscription. Soon it'll be non-optional, to pay to just get well... Jewish propaganda.

The Washington Post was so nearly bankrupt about ten years ago the company was surely real close to shutting down forever. Then they received a donation of about half a billion dollars by some high-ranking former CIA agent. I forget his exact role, but I think he was a former CIA president or some similar position right under that. This is the money that kept the company alive and transformed them into the online propaganda factory they are now. There is nothing you will ever see on Washington Post that is anything less than 100% straight CIA kike propaganda it's simply an open CIA front. What exactly is the point in reading through and trying to judge a direct CIA psy-op and reason through like there could possibly be some kind of substance in it?

EasternFireLion666 said:

It's propaganda, most likely.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

I wouldn't have been. I would've been as merciless and brutal to a jew as possible. They show us the same kind of brutality on a daily basis, I'd deliver it to them worse if I had any say in it. Some of you may think that's overkill, but I'm a firm believer of "An eye for an eye"

EasternFireLion666 said:

Break it off as soon as possible. A jew that doesn't practice judaism is still a jew. Their instinct is still evil in nature.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back