What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 361

What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby HauptSturm » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:53 am

The catch is, these ideas need to be profitable.
Here are my ideas. Some aren't profitable, I know.

Vertical farms.
Pyramid or Obelisk monument.
Automated food cooking.
Underground concrete homes to last forever.
Free energy with Fresnel lenses.
Pagan temple.
Video game.
Tai Chi, Yoga, meditation school.
Political Nationalist organization.
Random hobbies that I want to do......

What are your ideas?
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

User avatar
FlamingRedRose666
Posts: 455

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:19 am

I'd donate it all to the Joy of Satan so the knowledge could be spread world wide without any set backs! :3333
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 361

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby HauptSturm » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:28 am

FlamingRedRose666 wrote:I'd donate it all to the Joy of Satan so the knowledge could be spread world wide without any set backs! :3333

I'd probably donate half of the cash if it was mine. I've donated some money before. But this hypothetical situation does not involve my own cash and it needs to be profitable or else it won't happen. All I can do is throw out ideas and see what happens.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:39 am

The smart thing would be if you have the ability for it to invest some of the money with working methods to create business and such. And then increase your wealth further. Its important to learn and understand how to manage wealth.

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 588

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:47 am

Donate some of it to me so I can set up my innovative online English course business faster haha xD.

On a serious note though, I usually say that the two most profitable things in the world are food and death (funeral homes and such), since everyone needs to eat and most people in this era don't have enough spiritual knowledge and are dying. But I don't think any SS would like to invest in death.
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 361

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby HauptSturm » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:49 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The smart thing would be if you have the ability for it to invest some of the money with working methods to create business and such. And then increase your wealth further. Its important to learn and understand how to manage wealth.

This guy does his own thing and is very successful financially. He knows astrology. I showed him HPs Maxine's work regarding war in 2020-2021 and he was very impressed. He checked it himself and found the same as her.

I think he wants to employ me but it has to be something profitable. He is a manifestation of my money meditation I know 100% by reoccurring themes from other money meditations. He is basically giving me an opportunity to be employed.

I wouldn't know or have the ability to invest money in anything unless it was my own money to begin with.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 361

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby HauptSturm » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:32 am

We both have a positive Scorpio/Jupiter with a degree of 26/27. Which means big things can happen. He believes in it...
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 361

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby HauptSturm » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:41 am

Dypet Rod wrote:Donate some of it to me so I can set up my innovative online English course business faster haha xD.

On a serious note though, I usually say that the two most profitable things in the world are food and death (funeral homes and such), since everyone needs to eat and most people in this era don't have enough spiritual knowledge and are dying. But I don't think any SS would like to invest in death.

Teaching English is of utmost importance. I once considered teaching English in Asian countries.

I want everyone to be able to have food at first arrival or awakening. EDIBLE FOOD INSTANTLY. This is one of my main goals. A simple phone app and machine could make this happen as long as you tell it to... Something as simple as steamed broccoli would satisfy me for now. Why isn't this already a thing? I don't know...

As for death, the most I can do is dig a hole and bury the body..... Which I would succeed at.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 271
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:13 am

HauptSturm wrote:The catch is, these ideas need to be profitable.
Here are my ideas. Some aren't profitable, I know.

Vertical farms.
Pyramid or Obelisk monument.
Automated food cooking.
Underground concrete homes to last forever.
Free energy with Fresnel lenses.
Pagan temple.
Video game.
Tai Chi, Yoga, meditation school.
Political Nationalist organization.
Random hobbies that I want to do......

What are your ideas?

Like HP Mageson said, it would be wise to study the market and invest so that the wealth can grow exponentially. If you do the right Jupiter workings on invested and saved money and an aura of protection for the money as well, you will notice very pleasing results financially.

If we succeed in our struggle and have a Golden Age once again however, I have long dreamed of building a Great Temple to Father Satan and all of the Gods of Duat, which will also act as a university for those studying the occult/astrology/Serpent.

Furthermore, I'd put money into technology and scientific research. Without the influence of the Jew, a little money can go a long way in the technology sector. Research into Free energy is something that also comes to mind here. We would never need to use vast amounts of nonrenewable resources again and risk them running out just to power modern civilization. Free energy, if it came to fruition, would put the Jewish Capitalists out of power forever and it is one of their greatest fears. Indeed, one likely reason WW2 was initiated was to prevent the Third Reich from developing free energy based off of patents by inventors such as Tesla which would make Germany impervious to Jewish sabotage and resource monopolies.

All that said, may I also inquire as to why you are asking about this? Are you looking to raise money or start a business?
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

User avatar
Ignisalas
Posts: 101
Location: Lost in Oz

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Ignisalas » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:48 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The smart thing would be if you have the ability for it to invest some of the money with working methods to create business and such. And then increase your wealth further. Its important to learn and understand how to manage wealth.



Exactly what someone should do, and exactly what I would do if I had a lot of money. People these days don't understand how to save and keep money. Especially the area where I live that is infested with drug addictions. Everyone stays in an angered state and are complete thieves around here because of poverty, nobody has a chance to save money because they keep spending it on drugs and pointless shit. Years ago when I had a bit of a monthly income, my mom, who is a complete drug junkie, would beg the ever living shit out of me for the little bit of money I had, even go so far as to threaten me and call the police on me and get me thrown out of home for false and made-up reasons, just because she got mad that I wouldn't give her any money to feed her addiction. Money is so tight in the place where I live that ive had family members get robbed in broad daylight. People would break into their homes and beat them to near death for no more than $500 and risk serious prison time just to feed addictions. Police would plant drugs on you just to arrest you to add to their tiny bit of personal fame and line their pockets with pretty much stolen money. They will try to encourage you to bribe them and if you don't want to, or don't have the money, they'll plant drugs on you and then arrest you. Or they'll arrest you for completely stupid reasons. If you try to call them out on these stupid reasons and try to defend yourself, they'll just slap you with 'resisting arrest'. its just an awful place to live in. Ive tried so hard to make money and move away from this place, but because of Saturn and the area I live in general, its next to impossible. Poverty turns innocent people into crooked and corrupted thieves and completely evil monsters. To make it even worse, theres these goddamn filthy and nasty people at our borders now that we all know and love as the 'migrant caravan' that was started and caused by jews. How the fuck are we supposed to let these people and criminals into the country, when most places of America is already in complete poverty to begin with. Just like the area where I live for example... I might sound harsh and like a bad person for saying that, but we all here know that the caravan was a jewish scheme to begin with, and the people of the migrant caravan are already dead on the inside. You can look at the pictures and see that the people in these pictures of the caravan are dying and fading souls, that have been race mixed into oblivion and utterly destroyed spiritually, physically, and materially. And now the jews that destroyed them are now using them as a weapon to further corrupt America, by trying to let these dying people into an already dying country, saying that they have "dreams, hopes and wishes" and all that corny garbage.
I guess the American dream has become a life of flipping burgers at McDonalds for 3-5 dollars an hour and watching the money-fed, race-mixing Kardashians post selfies of themselves showing off multi-million dollar jewelry that nobody else could ever afford.
Suffer the Pain of discipline or Suffer the Pain of Regret

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 883
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Lydia » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:28 am

HauptSturm wrote:Video game.


Just popping in to say that having a fully Spiritual Satanic video game would totally make my day. No, my year! I used to game, and this would definitely get me back into it. Something as expansive and in depth as WOW, but fully Satanic... so many possibilities with this idea, lol.

Sinistra
Posts: 666
Contact:

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Sinistra » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:22 pm

Lydia wrote:
HauptSturm wrote:Video game.


Just popping in to say that having a fully Spiritual Satanic video game would totally make my day. No, my year! I used to game, and this would definitely get me back into it. Something as expansive and in depth as WOW, but fully Satanic... so many possibilities with this idea, lol.

Heh you can hire me to oversee such a project if it ever happens.

Aquarius
Posts: 2871

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Aquarius » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Lydia wrote:
HauptSturm wrote:Video game.


Just popping in to say that having a fully Spiritual Satanic video game would totally make my day. No, my year! I used to game, and this would definitely get me back into it. Something as expansive and in depth as WOW, but fully Satanic... so many possibilities with this idea, lol.
wow I never really immagined you liked videogames lol, I am for some reason speechless lol(in a conpletely positive way haha)
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

StraitShot47
Posts: 461

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby StraitShot47 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:09 pm

As long as one would have transportation and a paid off home and some money set aside for taxes/everyday living.

You could literally do whatever you'd want.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 922
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Egon » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:33 pm

HauptSturm wrote:I wouldn't know or have the ability to invest money in anything unless it was my own money to begin with.

Are you like me, do, don't sell? This Mercury retro is giving me 3x more hard work to fix computer problems, but I have no skill in business or so I believe.

Lydia wrote:Just popping in to say that having a fully Spiritual Satanic video game would totally make my day. No, my year!

I've thought in doing something similar to Dark Souls but you'd need to make your character meditate or an analogy to it rather than collecting deceased Souls in order to progress. Also some system with magical squares.

Also great news everyone I don't know if have said it here today but I like anime/manga. I'd pay for a decent adaptation of Berserk or would comission a decent studio and director to make a pro-Satan themed original anime.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ber ... -Manga.png

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ber ... 0407114858

HauptSturm, if you are really going to be a millionaire please call this guy and give him some money:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2018/11/14/adi-shankar-on-the-success-of-castlevania-and-his-crusade-to-have-animation-taken-seriously

Image

Image

User avatar
Brdredr
Posts: 303
Location: Fuck off.
Contact:

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Brdredr » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:38 pm

Lydia wrote:
HauptSturm wrote:Video game.


Just popping in to say that having a fully Spiritual Satanic video game would totally make my day. No, my year! I used to game, and this would definitely get me back into it. Something as expansive and in depth as WOW, but fully Satanic... so many possibilities with this idea, lol.


This brings me to an abandoned project I had based off of the game "Hexen". The storyline was kind of a mix between Doom, Hexen, and American McGee's Alice (gotta love the 1990s, right?) But it was a project called Astral and the story was as follows:

The year is 2183. You're a marine, and you've been assigned to a division of the military that's working on a teleportation project between military bases on Earth and in Space, on Earth's moon and Mars' moons, Phobos and Deimos. However, upon testing the teleportation device, you land in a very strange, floating universe known as the Astral. There are spiritual beings that help you get back to Earth, but first you must build a teleportation system with their technology, which is very alien and complicated. Using the knowledge you have, and the instructions of your helpers, you must go into the furthest reaches of The Astral to obtain the necessary components. You start with a shotgun for protection, however along the lines you're given alien weaponry to fight off parasites and vampiric entities. It would be a total conversion mod based off of Doom II, with Objective C scripts designed to put the engine at its very limit.

You encounter some very strange monsters and places along the way.

But the computer I was using to work on it crashed and I lost my data. I was hoping on porting it to either Quake or Unreal Tournament engine afterwards.
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Contact: [email protected]
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

Starcopper
Posts: 51

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Starcopper » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:16 pm

Right now? Nothing. I'd stuff it into a bank account and sit on it for a few months while deliberating what I needed to do with that money.

User avatar
BMF
Posts: 41

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby BMF » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Besides stoping to work and advancing my self:

I would go to a 3rd world country (afrika , india, ...) create a RTR Farm, give people thear daily need in return they advance them self and do RTRs.
The opposite of a catholic monastery.


If you want a good idear which will give you money back I have something similar to offer:

1. Again 3rd world country build there a university where people can learn for free. If they get a Academic degree. You offer them jobs in first wold countrys. Subcontracted work so you get money back to keep the university going and maybe create a nother. (Maybe there has to be a contract like 5 jears they have to work for the university in return)

2 Old-age homes again in 3rd world countrys for poor people from first world countrys. The idear is most first world countrys thanks at this point to the jews, plunder thear population to the max and on the other hand pay minimum wage so even if they had worked 40 to 45 jears they get a smal pension. This pension is nearly enouth to survive in thear home country but is also quite much in a 3rd worlrd country. So they could grow old peacefully and die with dignity in a other land. If somebody would pay them the fly and maybe the return of thear dead body back to thear home land, i think most people would love to do this. (many relatives are lazy or busy to visit thear old people anyway). In the Old-age homes you could teach them yoga so they live longer = more money. I would do a advertising like: You worked your hole life ,but you your pension is to poor for living with dignity ? Why not live like a King with Dignity Old Age homes in .... (3rd wolrd country name) ? We pay your flight. You are only one step away from paradise Call ...... . = ) .


The idear above would also rip off thear home countries from the taxes which they would have normaly got from the old people, so they maybe pay more money to the people so they don´t leave the country.

1.2 & 2.2 Build an army to protect the people who use the above (3rd world countrys are usually not the safest).
There is only one law , the law of the strongest. Everything else is illusion.
:!: Beware of sloths. They bite when they are not fully at peace. :!:
May the gods of Duat guide me to my full potential.

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 588

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:45 pm

HauptSturm wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:Donate some of it to me so I can set up my innovative online English course business faster haha xD.

On a serious note though, I usually say that the two most profitable things in the world are food and death (funeral homes and such), since everyone needs to eat and most people in this era don't have enough spiritual knowledge and are dying. But I don't think any SS would like to invest in death.

Teaching English is of utmost importance. I once considered teaching English in Asian countries.

I want everyone to be able to have food at first arrival or awakening. EDIBLE FOOD INSTANTLY. This is one of my main goals. A simple phone app and machine could make this happen as long as you tell it to... Something as simple as steamed broccoli would satisfy me for now. Why isn't this already a thing? I don't know...

As for death, the most I can do is dig a hole and bury the body..... Which I would succeed at.


Food ideas also remind me of some ideas I had brought up in two of the last messages in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12747
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

darkmonkey666
Posts: 482

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby darkmonkey666 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:01 pm

I would create a business maybe let's say a spiritual store or organic fast food place something that uplifts my community. I would also have a secret place in the building for us Satanists to meet and do rituals or meditations or just talk it wouldn't be public knowledge at all maybe the basement or underground part remodeled.

I always wanted to create a business anyways. I know it's probably a pipe dream but I have a lot of 10th house stuff and my closest friend has 5 planets in Capricorn so she will definitely help out. Lol of course I would want to expand and try to become established. I want to have a lot of money someday even though it's probably just a dream but I dont set limits or say I won't. I want a good life for myself but also I know so much good can be done with so little and just having a physical building of some sort I want to do a lot to help my community. Too bad good honest people dont have more of the money.

I would never want to pay my workers next to nothing or be mean spirited if they had a problem I'd help I also believe in hard work but it needs to be balanced with friends and community

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 922
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Egon » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:40 pm

A farming and housing complex for Ukrainian refugees and South African farmers somewhere safe.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 613

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby T.A.O.L. » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:49 pm

Lydia wrote:
HauptSturm wrote:Video game.


Just popping in to say that having a fully Spiritual Satanic video game would totally make my day. No, my year! I used to game, and this would definitely get me back into it. Something as expansive and in depth as WOW, but fully Satanic... so many possibilities with this idea, lol.


I think playing games would be a bit a waste of time to be honest. But we all need to have some time to relax and do something else.

There are quite a few games where you just play single player vs cpu and follow a story but the ones that I've played all had pvp options in them which I used to frequently play.
That is vs real other ppl. And the chat gets nasty there. Just saying.
But that is not simply just oh play and have fun no you need to actually use your head and think strategically. Isnt always the easiest thing to do. Or get the timing right on stuff.

so speaking of games, I wonder what kind of game people we have here. (not important at all but k)

On a more serious note back to the topic, I think I'd get myself a decent place to live first with quite a bit of ground around my home. Not just because I like the space and like to walk around privately but also because I'd probably be forced to buy a big house by the system here.

Aside from that, yes I'd love to help set up businesses and the like :).

And have something to do for myself as well. (Or just spend more time on hobbies or improving skills.. that works too.. )

Maybe when the world is ready help build a temple or something at some point.

As for anything that I can't really invest and would have to pay a lot of tax over I think I'd rather give it away or donate it to someone that can actually use it.

That is, until the current system changes.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

Aquarius
Posts: 2871

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Aquarius » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:13 pm

BMF wrote:Besides stoping to work and advancing my self:

I would go to a 3rd world country (afrika , india, ...) create a RTR Farm, give people thear daily need in return they advance them self and do RTRs.
The opposite of a catholic monastery.


If you want a good idear which will give you money back I have something similar to offer:

1. Again 3rd world country build there a university where people can learn for free. If they get a Academic degree. You offer them jobs in first wold countrys. Subcontracted work so you get money back to keep the university going and maybe create a nother. (Maybe there has to be a contract like 5 jears they have to work for the university in return)

2 Old-age homes again in 3rd world countrys for poor people from first world countrys. The idear is most first world countrys thanks at this point to the jews, plunder thear population to the max and on the other hand pay minimum wage so even if they had worked 40 to 45 jears they get a smal pension. This pension is nearly enouth to survive in thear home country but is also quite much in a 3rd worlrd country. So they could grow old peacefully and die with dignity in a other land. If somebody would pay them the fly and maybe the return of thear dead body back to thear home land, i think most people would love to do this. (many relatives are lazy or busy to visit thear old people anyway). In the Old-age homes you could teach them yoga so they live longer = more money. I would do a advertising like: You worked your hole life ,but you your pension is to poor for living with dignity ? Why not live like a King with Dignity Old Age homes in .... (3rd wolrd country name) ? We pay your flight. You are only one step away from paradise Call ...... . = ) .


The idear above would also rip off thear home countries from the taxes which they would have normaly got from the old people, so they maybe pay more money to the people so they don´t leave the country.

1.2 & 2.2 Build an army to protect the people who use the above (3rd world countrys are usually not the safest).
Why the fuck would you stop advancing?
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

luis
Posts: 2022

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby luis » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:41 pm

Aquarius wrote:
BMF wrote:Besides stoping to work and advancing my self:

I would go to a 3rd world country (afrika , india, ...) create a RTR Farm, give people thear daily need in return they advance them self and do RTRs.
The opposite of a catholic monastery.


If you want a good idear which will give you money back I have something similar to offer:

1. Again 3rd world country build there a university where people can learn for free. If they get a Academic degree. You offer them jobs in first wold countrys. Subcontracted work so you get money back to keep the university going and maybe create a nother. (Maybe there has to be a contract like 5 jears they have to work for the university in return)

2 Old-age homes again in 3rd world countrys for poor people from first world countrys. The idear is most first world countrys thanks at this point to the jews, plunder thear population to the max and on the other hand pay minimum wage so even if they had worked 40 to 45 jears they get a smal pension. This pension is nearly enouth to survive in thear home country but is also quite much in a 3rd worlrd country. So they could grow old peacefully and die with dignity in a other land. If somebody would pay them the fly and maybe the return of thear dead body back to thear home land, i think most people would love to do this. (many relatives are lazy or busy to visit thear old people anyway). In the Old-age homes you could teach them yoga so they live longer = more money. I would do a advertising like: You worked your hole life ,but you your pension is to poor for living with dignity ? Why not live like a King with Dignity Old Age homes in .... (3rd wolrd country name) ? We pay your flight. You are only one step away from paradise Call ...... . = ) .


The idear above would also rip off thear home countries from the taxes which they would have normaly got from the old people, so they maybe pay more money to the people so they don´t leave the country.

1.2 & 2.2 Build an army to protect the people who use the above (3rd world countrys are usually not the safest).
Why the fuck would you stop advancing?

He probabily meant that he would stop working so he can have more time to advance. The Rtr farm seem like such a good idea but i would not force them just let them see the truth and whoever want to meditate and do Rtr i'll pay them 8-) but i would need way more than one million lol

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 361

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby HauptSturm » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:52 am

I'm not the one with the money. My money meditation from one year ago brought me close to someone who does have a lot of money. This person wants to employ me for a job that is profitable. That's all it is. But I can give him ideas to help the world if it makes money at the same time. This thread was just asking if anyone had any profitable ideas. If I was the one with all the millions, I'd donate half of it to JoS, build a house on top of a mountain and spam RTRs while blasting Billy Idol 24/7 with my pet Sloth and a freezer full of Hitler ice cream of course. You guys could come hang out if you wanted.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2114
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:27 pm

HauptSturm wrote:I'm not the one with the money. My money meditation from one year ago brought me close to someone who does have a lot of money. This person wants to employ me for a job that is profitable. That's all it is. But I can give him ideas to help the world if it makes money at the same time. This thread was just asking if anyone had any profitable ideas. If I was the one with all the millions, I'd donate half of it to JoS, build a house on top of a mountain and spam RTRs while blasting Billy Idol 24/7 with my pet Sloth and a freezer full of Hitler ice cream of course. You guys could come hang out if you wanted.

A mountain over some crossing lay lines to get the whole planet's energy to help you.
I like your idea. :D

You can pay to create a Veterinary office and/or animal shelter. Hire some vets. If it's an area that needs one, you'll probably make back the money plus profit and it would help a lot of animals and families.

There's a company that cooks meals and delivers them to old people who live alone so they get a good meal and don't have to cook it.You can do this maybe once or twice a week for some small monthly fee. Get it funded by charity mostly to set it up. Could do the same thing for children who's parents work late so they get a meal when they get home from school before their parents get home. Because otherwise they would probably starve or they could get hurt using the stove or oven. I think this one would have huge room to grow and so many volunteers would want to help. There's similar programs that have been hugely successful so it definitely would work. But the programs that already exist can't be everywhere, I think it's just a few cities in USA that have this that I heard of.

I like BMF's idea
BMF wrote:2 Old-age homes again in 3rd world countrys for poor people from first world countrys. The idear is most first world countrys thanks at this point to the jews, plunder thear population to the max and on the other hand pay minimum wage so even if they had worked 40 to 45 jears they get a smal pension. This pension is nearly enouth to survive in thear home country but is also quite much in a 3rd worlrd country. So they could grow old peacefully and die with dignity in a other land. If somebody would pay them the fly and maybe the return of thear dead body back to thear home land, i think most people would love to do this. (many relatives are lazy or busy to visit thear old people anyway). In the Old-age homes you could teach them yoga so they live longer = more money. I would do a advertising like: You worked your hole life ,but you your pension is to poor for living with dignity ? Why not live like a King with Dignity Old Age homes in .... (3rd wolrd country name) ? We pay your flight. You are only one step away from paradise Call ...... . = ) .

The idear above would also rip off thear home countries from the taxes which they would have normaly got from the old people, so they maybe pay more money to the people so they don´t leave the country.


I also like your idea for vertical farms, or rooftop farms in a city.

User avatar
BMF
Posts: 41

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby BMF » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:39 pm

Sry for the wrong spelling I meant it like luis wrote it.

Thx Ol argedco luciftias for supporting my idear ;).
There is only one law , the law of the strongest. Everything else is illusion.
:!: Beware of sloths. They bite when they are not fully at peace. :!:
May the gods of Duat guide me to my full potential.

WishtoTimeTravel
Posts: 9

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby WishtoTimeTravel » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:18 pm

I would pay off my student debt. Give some money to my family and buy a retirement home in Kenya or Cabo Verde.

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 377
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Godmode » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:06 am

I'm not sure, probably start a business and then donate the rest...

Why do you ask? Did you write out the cheat code it? I haven't been able to figure it out except once and ten bucks came out of my ear... I can't remember the combination but I think you have to wave your right arm three times, spin 180, jump twice and then do a roundhouse kick and you'll hear the "cheat activated" sound in your sixth chakra. please laugh now
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 361

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby HauptSturm » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:21 am

Scion of Atlantis wrote:All that said, may I also inquire as to why you are asking about this? Are you looking to raise money or start a business?

I know someone with money who also wants to make money and is willing to employ me to.
We are looking into ideas. We think we have one now. I won't be making significant amounts but I will be self-sufficient and living on my own and doing RTRs like crazy so let's hope for that.

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:You can pay to create a Veterinary office and/or animal shelter. Hire some vets. If it's an area that needs one, you'll probably make back the money plus profit and it would help a lot of animals and families.

I like the idea but I don't want to be a veterinarian. I'm really scared of working on animals. Maybe if I went to school for it, I'd be okay. If a veterinary office makes money then it could be something to look into but it wouldn't help me much unless I went to school and learned it. I want to help animals but with veterinary, I'd be devastated if something went wrong.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2114
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:29 am

HauptSturm wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:You can pay to create a Veterinary office and/or animal shelter. Hire some vets. If it's an area that needs one, you'll probably make back the money plus profit and it would help a lot of animals and families.

I like the idea but I don't want to be a veterinarian. I'm really scared of working on animals. Maybe if I went to school for it, I'd be okay. If a veterinary office makes money then it could be something to look into but it wouldn't help me much unless I went to school and learned it. I want to help animals but with veterinary, I'd be devastated if something went wrong.


I understand I feel the same way. But I mean you don't actually have to be the veterinarian yourself. There's a lot of them who do all the training and graduate but then they need a place to work. I just meant you can build this great facility where real veterinarians can then come work for you there. In some area that has a lack of these services now.

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 361

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby HauptSturm » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:32 am

Lydia wrote:
HauptSturm wrote:Video game.


Just popping in to say that having a fully Spiritual Satanic video game would totally make my day. No, my year! I used to game, and this would definitely get me back into it. Something as expansive and in depth as WOW, but fully Satanic... so many possibilities with this idea, lol.

I have a video game in mind and I might tell you guys about it one day but it's not going to be a WOW type. Maybe someone could make a thread about that type of game and it could get made. I wouldn't even know where to begin with that. I don't even know how to make a game to begin with, but I do know how to make my game, and I will make it one day.

Maybe we could make "The Sims: Spiritual Satanism"

*right click* clean aura
no, need food
*right click* clean aura
no, need fun
*right click* clean aura
no, gotta go to work
*right click* clean aura
no, gotta cook food
*right click* clean aura
no, gotta go to sleep
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 361

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby HauptSturm » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:33 am

Sinistra wrote:Heh you can hire me to oversee such a project if it ever happens.

Do you know how to make games?
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 361

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby HauptSturm » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:35 am

StraitShot47 wrote:As long as one would have transportation and a paid off home and some money set aside for taxes/everyday living.

You could literally do whatever you'd want.

I don't have paid off home or money set aside.
I have transportation taken care of and I've taken up a second job as an unofficial uber driver. I'm getting another job here soon.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 361

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby HauptSturm » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:39 am

Egon wrote:HauptSturm, if you are really going to be a millionaire please call this guy and give him some money

Nope. I'm just very close to a guy who is cool and open to ideas to making money. He wants to employ me because I am not a total shitfuck. Maybe if I do some more money meditations, something crazy will happen with this guy...
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

MoonlessNight666
Posts: 92

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:29 am

Dont worry guys this is what exactly what I am working on. Creating a video game company with SS philosophy behind.Its gonna take some time but after fallout76 flopped so hard it become very obvious to me that we need to start taking over the areas of life we care about.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 613

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:26 pm

HauptSturm wrote:
Scion of Atlantis wrote:All that said, may I also inquire as to why you are asking about this? Are you looking to raise money or start a business?

I know someone with money who also wants to make money and is willing to employ me to.
We are looking into ideas. We think we have one now. I won't be making significant amounts but I will be self-sufficient and living on my own and doing RTRs like crazy so let's hope for that.

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:You can pay to create a Veterinary office and/or animal shelter. Hire some vets. If it's an area that needs one, you'll probably make back the money plus profit and it would help a lot of animals and families.

I like the idea but I don't want to be a veterinarian. I'm really scared of working on animals. Maybe if I went to school for it, I'd be okay. If a veterinary office makes money then it could be something to look into but it wouldn't help me much unless I went to school and learned it. I want to help animals but with veterinary, I'd be devastated if something went wrong.


A vetinary education takes quite a bit, a regular one that is. There are people that treat animals with alternative methods.
Like you can follow a herbal course for animals in example.I saw one that took only one year.

I think that when it comes to animals since they can't talk they probably have standardized procedures and maybe the medicines used are not always the best.
Some herbs do have different interactions with different animals though. Some are extremely poisonous to them whilst for us humans they may not be toxic at all or just have a slight toxicity.

I think that when it comes to this improvements can and should be made too.

Although most animals seem to already know what to use that will help when they have an issue.
I think it is mostly the domesticated ones that may have forgotten that knowledge.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
Brdredr
Posts: 303
Location: Fuck off.
Contact:

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Brdredr » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:51 am

Lydia wrote:Just popping in to say that having a fully Spiritual Satanic video game would totally make my day. No, my year! I used to game, and this would definitely get me back into it. Something as expansive and in depth as WOW, but fully Satanic... so many possibilities with this idea, lol.


Adding onto the videogame concept I've had, I thought it would be nice to begin working on a new version of "Astral". I was thinking of it having a psytrance soundtrack, but I'm welcome to any concepts and ideas to make it playable. It's going to be on the Doom II engine so I really couldn't make it as immersive as WoW. If you or anyone else wants to help me work on the project, I can be contacted via Twitter @Wolfsschanze10 or my business email [email protected]

I had this song in mind for the first level :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63vDdMhu-yU
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Contact: [email protected]
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

User avatar
Hps.mlimlal666
Posts: 133
Location: Pandemonium
Contact:

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Hps.mlimlal666 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:55 am

I like what Hp Don wrote. Money comes and goes if you are not careful. You want to invest where you know you will get it back and make some profit out of it. You could use the money wisely so your future kids and generations to come will be set.
There are few ways to invest short and long term. Like Mutual Funds,Bonds, Retal properties, Commercial properties, or a personal business.. the list goes on. Then there is stocks which is a risk, pretty much like gambling, which a lot people do it , I personally don't like them. Do your homework and watch out for all the taxes that comes along with it. :shock:
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat .

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 634

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:41 pm

Make a deeply emotional and psychological movie about our cause. Great acting, awesome soundtrack and a very good plot ;)

As said in MK the emotional part is triggered the most and then the rational. In the beggining you put more emphasis on the emotional :)

User avatar
BMF
Posts: 41

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby BMF » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:17 pm

Hebrew Alphabet Toilet paper would be also a good idear.

= )
There is only one law , the law of the strongest. Everything else is illusion.
:!: Beware of sloths. They bite when they are not fully at peace. :!:
May the gods of Duat guide me to my full potential.

Aquarius
Posts: 2871

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Aquarius » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:27 am

BMF wrote:Hebrew Alphabet Toilet paper would be also a good idear.

= )
Lol yeah and paying someone for travelling and substituting normal toilet paper in public toilets with it loll
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Norse 88
Posts: 107

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Norse 88 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:05 pm

Lydia wrote:
HauptSturm wrote:Video game.


Just popping in to say that having a fully Spiritual Satanic video game would totally make my day. No, my year! I used to game, and this would definitely get me back into it. Something as expansive and in depth as WOW, but fully Satanic... so many possibilities with this idea, lol.


Oh, man. Yes. I'd really love a game that understood occult science and spiritual practice properly.
SATAN IS TRUTH; KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.


HAIL SATAN HAIL MARCHOSIAS HAIL BASTET

http://www.joyofsatan.com
http://www.satanslibrary.org -!!STUDY MAKES STRENGTH!!
http://www.kabbalahexposed.com

User avatar
BMF
Posts: 41

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby BMF » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:24 pm

Aquarius wrote:
BMF wrote:Hebrew Alphabet Toilet paper would be also a good idear.

= )
Lol yeah and paying someone for travelling and substituting normal toilet paper in public toilets with it loll


Scientists reveal: new toilet paper with "Laxative effect Signs". = )
There is only one law , the law of the strongest. Everything else is illusion.
:!: Beware of sloths. They bite when they are not fully at peace. :!:
May the gods of Duat guide me to my full potential.

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 245

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sat May 18, 2019 7:40 pm

I would create temples for the Gods and I would get money in return with tourism.
Then I would donate to the JoS and PETA.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2114
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat May 18, 2019 11:40 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:I would create temples for the Gods and I would get money in return with tourism.
Then I would donate to the JoS and PETA.

PETA IS THE ENEMY!!!
https://www.nathanwinograd.com/peta-dev ... countable/ 

https://dailycaller.com/2015/11/25/peta ... amily-dog/ 

https://www.consumerfreedom.com/press-r ... d-kittens/  

There's thousands and thousands of examples of PETA stealing healthy animals, pets and farm animals from good caring homes, and killing them in extremely cruel ways. PETA is not in ANY way about helping animals! It is an evil private business that exploits people's sympathy to put more shekels into the rat's pocket.

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 245

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sun May 19, 2019 12:22 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:I would create temples for the Gods and I would get money in return with tourism.
Then I would donate to the JoS and PETA.

PETA IS THE ENEMY!!!
https://www.nathanwinograd.com/peta-dev ... countable/ 

https://dailycaller.com/2015/11/25/peta ... amily-dog/ 

https://www.consumerfreedom.com/press-r ... d-kittens/  

There's thousands and thousands of examples of PETA stealing healthy animals, pets and farm animals from good caring homes, and killing them in extremely cruel ways. PETA is not in ANY way about helping animals! It is an evil private business that exploits people's sympathy to put more shekels into the rat's pocket.

What animal activism organizations are good?

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2114
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun May 19, 2019 4:30 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:What animal activism organizations are good?

http://www.vrcpitbull.com/

darkmonkey666
Posts: 482

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby darkmonkey666 » Sun May 19, 2019 6:14 pm

I was hoping I could actually go for it someday not just dream about this I keep doing money workings I have no clue how much energy this would take but at least I am trying for it myself not relying on the God's disrespectfully like some xtian fake Satanists try to do for this. Well at the very least I dream of creating my own little place in the material world and leaving some kind of reminder that I was here at one point.

Though to answer the question id probably try to bypass the xtians in my town wherever that would be since id move down south if I had the money and make it so people don't need churches for things and act good in a way that pisses them off cause of course they have an agenda and them getting angry at someone trying to help their community would not only be hillarious it would expose this agenda.

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 361

Re: What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Postby HauptSturm » Sun May 19, 2019 6:45 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:I would create temples for the Gods and I would get money in return with tourism.
Then I would donate to the JoS and PETA.

I thought of this but it's not profitable and charging money for access to a monument for the Gods is not right. And it would take too long to pay for itself even if there was donation money. But who knows it could still happen......
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CraigDum and 21 guests