Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Which is The best time to do a love working next Time?

Artanis

Ive been studuing astrology a little, but i still want to be sure, what would be best time(s) to do a love working next time?(yes. I have been meditating/raising energy through meditation)

It is probably best not to do it on Friday the 30th. Mars will be at 9 degrees of Pisces which is a very bad degree and opposite Zosma, one of the most unfortunate of fixed stars. And the Sun at 8 degrees of Sagittarius, conjunct the 9th degree/Antares which is not good for this either. It can be done on Monday instead when the Moon is in Cancer if you want to do it before Venus leaves Libra.

Jan 21, full Moon in Leo, Leo rules love. Day of Moon, so aim for Venus hour, but it needs to be done before the Moon begins to wane. You can do it Sunday night, Jan 22, Moon in Cancer is also good for love, and Moon is nearly full :)

Lydia said:
Jan 21, full Moon in Leo, Leo rules love. Day of Moon, so aim for Venus hour, but it needs to be done before the Moon begins to wane. You can do it Sunday night, Jan 22, Moon in Cancer is also good for love, and Moon is nearly full :)
So you meant Sunday night January 20 would be good? Jan 22 is the Tuesday after.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Lydia said:
So you meant Sunday night January 20 would be good? Jan 22 is the Tuesday after.
Whoops, yes the 20. Thanks for pointing that out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back