Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Real Wishes

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I'm writing this topic to clarify and bring to light the sheer power of affirmations and just what they are capable of doing, both good and bad.

I'd like to start by saying that I've been part of Joy of Satan since I was 13 years old, I am now 21 and have had my fair share of experiences and discoveries. Being raised by a christian family made it difficult to dabble in much of the meditations and magic. Despite this, before I even dedicated to Satan and even found the JoS site, I did utilize a specific kind of power that I use regularly today. This was the power of affirmations.

A long, long, long time ago I had come across an old website called Real-Wishes. The original website I found is no longer around but it has been remade with pretty much the exact same layout and premise. Type out a wish, write down a number 8 on a piece of paper and carry it with you at all times, bookmark your wish page and recite your wish every single time the clock struck 11:11 for 8 days straight, yadda yadda yadda and it will come true. It pushes a bunch of useless actions like putting the piece of paper in direct moonlight and tells you to do things that won't do anything, etc.

Bottom line was it made you speak your wish out loud twice a day for several days in a row, and these 'wishes' came true for hundreds of the people that used the website or so it would seem upon the thousands of people capslocking that their wish came true and all these senseless 'signs'. Many people also said that their wishes didn't come true or only ended up causing them more problems.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, these simple 'wishes' were affirmations that people were repeating several days in a row to attain what they wanted. All of them completely unaware of what exactly they were doing: being ignorant idiots. I remembered reading one particular post saying that they had wished their dad "would just go away" because they had such a terrible relationship. The poster had later returned blaming the website over and over because what happened was their dad got in a traffic accident and got killed, something the poster made very clear that they didn't want to happen.

Affirmations can be very, very powerful. Every word that is said must be taken into account and every loophole must be covered. One can have entire control over such power, but if they are ignorant to what they are doing and are unaware of the precautions that must be taken with the phrases they repeat, then it can lead to life-changing disasters.

I'm not saying be afraid of affirmations, we do them all the time with our Aura's of Protection and many of our workings. I just cannot stress enough that when you are doing a working for yourself with an affirmation that you made, you must be aware that the energies you are directing must be directed precisely in very specific manners through the phrase you have made. Saying something such as "I now have a lot of money." could go in such a way where a loved one dies and you receive tons of money they left you from their Will. You got what you wanted, but now you've lost someone close to you in the process.

"I now have lots of money in a healthy, safe, happy and positive way for me." counters the negative outcomes and still grants your 'wish'. But to call these wishes in the first place would make it seem as though the achieving of your desire through affirmation was not your own doing. You are the one using the power, you are the one directing it in your favour and it is you doing the work for yourself.

We are all about self-empowerment here and spiritual advancement. We assist each other, but you must know that it is you and only you in the end that can advance yourself and protect yourself. Satan wants us to be able to resolve our issues and reach our goals independently. It's fine if you need a bit of help along the way, but in the end it's all about being independent and not relying on others to fix problems that we are fully capable of fixing ourselves.

We cannot simply wish that the enemy will be destroyed, we need to ensure that it happens ourselves. That is why we use affirmations in our workings and RTRs, why we repeat certain phrases again and again, because it is us as individuals that are not just sitting back and idly wishing that the enemy would just be destroyed already, we are actively ensuring through our own actions and these affirmations that this is in fact what is happening. This is why they are called AFFIRMations.

If you want to visit the Real-Wishes website out of curiousity, might I strongly suggest not integrating yourself with such lost fools who do not realize what they are meddling in. I'm pretty sure you'll immediately see just what type of sheeple they are. And frankly, if you ask me, the website is insulting and ridiculous which is why I refuse to provide a link.

It is however not difficult to find stupidity.

8 years :p
Many people are just like that, they want to eat but don't want to learn cooking.
:D :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back