Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Xian Missionary Killed By Sentinelese Island Tribe

Arcadia

You know what, this time I don't even have anything to add. This is just simultaneously too funny and too enraging for words. Funny because this absolute kiked up moron got himself killed. Enraging because odds are his corpse is probably going to wipe out the natives or create some sort of massive political issue that will result in the death of the tribe. All because they weren't worshiping Rabbi Yeshua.

At least the general public response has turned on Xianity over this one, which is a great sign, as even the comments on the site below serves as great proof of such. Most other sources display much the same response from commenters.

Simply put, yikes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6413235/American-tourist-27-killed-protected-tribesmen-remote-island.html

I suspect many of these tribes are man eating cannibals. I don't thing they're worshipping anyone good either.
Or it could be colonist propaganda. Really no way to know. I mean they're no concrete evidence for them to be man eating cannibals. But I don't think they have anything related to Aryan civilization.

Rofl, finally a part of India those xtains can't touch. They've been at it relentlessly with their conversion and sadly most Hindus aren't doing shit. Modi's just being a Jewish cocksucker as usual.

Arcadia said:
You know what, this time I don't even have anything to add. This is just simultaneously too funny and too enraging for words. Funny because this absolute kiked up moron got himself killed. Enraging because odds are his corpse is probably going to wipe out the natives or create some sort of massive political issue that will result in the death of the tribe. All because they weren't worshiping Rabbi Yeshua.

At least the general public response has turned on Xianity over this one, which is a great sign, as even the comments on the site below serves as great proof of such. Most other sources display much the same response from commenters.

Simply put, yikes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6413235/American-tourist-27-killed-protected-tribesmen-remote-island.html

LOL! :lol:

Arcadia said:

Simply put, yikes.

I guess is "god" didn't protect him lol

Yeah but it is funny, days ago when i saw it in the news i just lughed too much :lol:

The fact that they even tried is laughable. The Sentinelese tribe has made it clear for hundreds of years that they don't want visitors, and will attack anyone who tries. It's an island you're not allowed to visit for a reason. I believe it's under India's jurisdiction if I recall correctly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back