Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Publishing on Amazon.

EasternFireLion666

What is the limit of ideas allowed for publishing on amazon? From what i understand even mein kampf can be bought from this site. I am under the impression that you can write almost anything as long as long as you provide explanations and justifications.

I do not seek to make any propaganda but if i were ever to publish anything it would be on psychology.

EasternFireLion666 said:
What is the limit of ideas allowed for publishing on amazon? From what i understand even mein kampf can be bought from this site. I am under the impression that you can write almost anything as long as long as you provide explanations and justifications.

I do not seek to make any propaganda but if i were ever to publish anything it would be on psychology.

I think that that mein kampf copy could be heavily altered in some way, just remember that.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I think that that mein kampf copy could be heavily altered in some way, just remember that.

You can be damn sure it's an altered copy, but it still has anti jw ideas and that is something to consider. The point was how far can you go in expressing thoughts.

EasternFireLion666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

You can be damn sure it's an altered copy, but it still has anti jw ideas and that is something to consider. The point was how far can you go in expressing thoughts.

Just made sure you know this.

I don't think they'll openly allow you to make copies of the real truth.

You definitely won't get far. They only allow mein kampfs translation to be sold as it is a historical book. They ban almost all white nationalist/race realist/Nazi book that's expressing views or sharing the information on some subject. You can work this around by using a publisher to publish your book and post it on amazon .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back