Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FGM?

SeerOfSS

I read this article, honestly didn't know till now about this.
Aside from the judge ruling.
Couldn't read everything for the thought of it in my mind isn't pleasent.

https://amp.freep.com/amp/1991712002

How appalling!
Genital mutilation literally makes me cry... Male or Female. :cry:

I am fairly certain that judge is Jewish, too!!!
Fucking frog lipped motherfucker...

INTACT GENITALS ARE A HUMAN RIGHT!

http://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/female-genital-mutilation

I read about the judge claiming the federal ruling had nothing to do with commerce (bullshit), so it wasn't upheld, and was based on each state..with several states banning it already.

bet you there's PLENTY of non-commerce rulings and laws that are upheld federally, and not forced to be state laws.

Adrellis said:
I read about the judge claiming the federal ruling had nothing to do with commerce (bullshit), so it wasn't upheld, and was based on each state..with several states banning it already.

bet you there's PLENTY of non-commerce rulings and laws that are upheld federally, and not forced to be state laws.

FriedMAN ...

Where I am from we've heard of this in school. We were shown a documentary where in girls, young pre-teen girls that just started to get breasts were pressed with hot sticks against their breasts to make them look younger so that they could go to school longer.
A woman said that it hurt her a lot but that she'd still do it to her daughter so that she could keep going to school.

This is not what you meant but we also watched a video where in there was spoken of this and it happening in I think it was islamic countries or third world countries.

But on the flip side I've also seen a video where in this mutilation was undone and that it is possible to get surgery to have a healthy normal vulva.

The ones that had the surgery said that sexual intercourse was painful for them and that they'd rather not have it but they had to to have children.
Something very strange about that sexual taboo there too.
Not allowed to have sex till after the wedding.

It is very obvious that these practices deprive one of being able to live a healhy life, mentally too.
Not to mention it may be about impossible to get anywhere spiritually..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back