Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

PDF JOS ASTRO IN FRENCH

Luna Black

I have been working on translating the astrology of JOS in French on and off for several months now. I wanted it to be as close as possible to a professional level translation. It's been finished for 2 weeks now.
Initially I wanted to combine this into a larger release of a French JOS and this has made me delay its release. But I realized it may take like forever and it's better to get it out to people now so they can start using it and sharing it.

Here is a download link. I'll create a new one if this gets removed.
https://www.megaupload.us/Tp1/PDF_JOS_ASTRO_IN_FRENCH.pdf

I added a small extra part in the end with jos websites links (in english since we don't have french websites at this time), a short description of who Satan and the Demons are that I wrote - which may be too mind blowing for some goyim but it was all or nothing on this - and a shortened translation of the dedication page.

The reason these are as they are is that some french speakers who cannot understand english properly (so who might no be able to read the JOS websites in english) might stumble upon this PDF and it might be their only way to understand who Satan is and what is the dedication to Satan. So this is not simply astrology but also an open door to spirituality and self-salvation.
Please share this as much as possible via social media or other ways you deem appropriate if you speak french yourself or know french speaking people who are not proficient in english.

In time I would like to get all "essential" and intemporal JOS and JOS library materials out in french. We are talking about a quite large population with generally a very poor level in english, especially the older generations, and with no possibility of access to spiritual knowledge in the language they know at this time.

Good job, France need this, not everyone know english. For example i'm italian and when i didnt know english i would have never found Jos luckly Jos exist in Italian but i feel like everyone need to learn a bit of english, there is still a lot of things (like many sermons) not transleted.

Good job. Keep going. Feel free to contact me. If you need help putting your translations on a website.

Sinistra said:
I have been working on translating the astrology of JOS in French on and off for several months now. I wanted it to be as close as possible to a professional level translation. It's been finished for 2 weeks now.
Initially I wanted to combine this into a larger release of a French JOS and this has made me delay its release. But I realized it may take like forever and it's better to get it out to people now so they can start using it and sharing it.

Here is a download link. I'll create a new one if this gets removed.
https://www.megaupload.us/Tp1/PDF_JOS_ASTRO_IN_FRENCH.pdf

I added a small extra part in the end with jos websites links (in english since we don't have french websites at this time), a short description of who Satan and the Demons are that I wrote - which may be too mind blowing for some goyim but it was all or nothing on this - and a shortened translation of the dedication page.

The reason these are as they are is that some french speakers who cannot understand english properly (so who might no be able to read the JOS websites in english) might stumble upon this PDF and it might be their only way to understand who Satan is and what is the dedication to Satan. So this is not simply astrology but also an open door to spirituality and self-salvation.
Please share this as much as possible via social media or other ways you deem appropriate if you speak french yourself or know french speaking people who are not proficient in english.

In time I would like to get all "essential" and intemporal JOS and JOS library materials out in french. We are talking about a quite large population with generally a very poor level in english, especially the older generations, and with no possibility of access to spiritual knowledge in the language they know at this time.

Wonderful to see that you have finished this. I know you’ve been working on this for months.

One of the most amazing things is to contribute to the Satanic community in whatever the way one can.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back