Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Best Magick to Cure Cancer?

Soaring Eagle 666

What would be the most effective way for me to cure my xtian mom's cancer? I was thinking of doing a 40-day rune working with 108 vibrations per day. Is there anything more powerful?

You can use the square or a solar mantra, but the certain way to cure for these things is diet, and a full change of lifestyle.

You would be better off trying to either convert her or removing your soul links to hers (which are the reasons you are self sacrificing for her). She will die either way eventually and her weak xtian soul will decay to extinction that's assuming she isn't outright assimilated by the enemy.

Your not helping on this thread. However dare a person care for their family, edge lord sinistra will now ride your case.

Sinistra said:
You would be better off trying to either convert her or removing your soul links to hers (which are the reasons you are self sacrificing for her). She will die either way eventually and her weak xtian soul will decay to extinction that's assuming she isn't outright assimilated by the enemy.

Look into cancer curing foods as well basic strong greens are excellent for this.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
What would be the most effective way for me to cure my xtian mom's cancer? I was thinking of doing a 40-day rune working with 108 vibrations per day. Is there anything more powerful?

HP Mageson666 said:
Your not helping on this thread. However dare a person care for their family, edge lord sinistra will now ride your case.

Sinistra said:

Hmm yeah I care deeply for my family. Who are my brothers and sisters in Satan. And sometime sthat requires to say what others won't.
But thanks for the disciplining HPS Mageson

Sinistra said:

Your answer here is in all ways, very seriously disturbing.

Another thing from reports that has worked for many people is hydrogen peroxide. This is a general cleansing of the body. If you can convince her to avoid chemotherapy this might also help, as chemotherapy is most of the time killing patients on it's own, rather than the cancer itself.

Sinistra said:
I can't risk exposing myself as a Satanist. Also, viewing this from a cold, logical perspective, if my mom were dead, then I would have to be the homemaker, which would take time away from meditation and RTRs. Therefore, it is in my best interest to save her. Also, when a loved one dies, we can ask Satan to take care of their soul.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
You can use the square or a solar mantra, but the certain way to cure for these things is diet, and a full change of lifestyle.
HP Mageson666 said:
Look into cancer curing foods as well basic strong greens are excellent for this.
Jack said:
Stormblood said:
Ketogenic diet is also good for that, as it is for epilepsy.
Hoodedcobra666 said:
Another thing from reports that has worked for many people is hydrogen peroxide. This is a general cleansing of the body. If you can convince her to avoid chemotherapy this might also help, as chemotherapy is most of the time killing patients on it's own, rather than the cancer itself.
Thanks for all the helpful replies!

You're right, lifestyle is extremely important. Chemotherapy made the cancer grow faster. :evil: Since then, my mom has been on the ketogenic diet, and it has been slowing the cancer's progress. Instead of hydrogen peroxide, she has been getting IV vitamin C, which is also helping. Unfortunately, in spite of completely changing her lifestyle, the cancer is still slowly spreading. That's why I want to use magick.

I'll try a sun square. :)

Sinistra said:
I am really sorry. It's far from first time I have been inappropriate and unfortunately it's probably not the last one either....

No problem I personally understand your situation and that it's not really in ill will or bad personality. Just sometimes...Slow down and think matters a bit more.

You should also take emotions in consideration because cold calculating logic will surely lead to mistakes in judgement.

Sinistra said:
I am really sorry. It's far from first time I have been inappropriate and unfortunately it's probably not the last one either. My intentions no matter how good can not justify meddling in people's family life when they did not ask for it. [...] Which can be good or bad depending on the situation. However I will try to be a bit more careful before speaking out.

Just wanted to say that I've been following some discussions here, and that I admire your reasonable response after noticing you slipped a bit. As for the authority part, some details in my chart indicate the same, which is probably why it also indicates I thrive the most when working self-employed. Actually this would be the best for all of us in the current world.

To the OP, although I can't give you a helpful reply myself, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I hope you can manage to help her out of this. You've helped me and many others do the RTR in a more efficient way with your Paintable RTR pages, and all I can say is you certainly deserve back for this. Wish you good luck.

Hail Satan!

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sinistra said:
I am really sorry. It's far from first time I have been inappropriate and unfortunately it's probably not the last one either. My intentions no matter how good can not justify meddling in people's family life when they did not ask for it. [...] Which can be good or bad depending on the situation. However I will try to be a bit more careful before speaking out.

No problem I personally understand your situation and that it's not really in ill will or bad personality. Just sometimes...Slow down and think matters a bit more.

You should also take emotions in consideration because cold calculating logic will surely lead to mistakes in judgement.
Okay. Thank you for your understanding.

Regarding the Cure Cancer thing. Main reason for such thing is lifestyle per se. There are other circumstances which are rare and I'm not going to elaborate on that.

Runes work well. However the thing is, you need to work on both ends. Spiritual and physical. You can work on her Spiritual aspect with Rune workings, but she must change lifestyle. Avoid meat for starters. What type of cancer is it, if I may inquire?

Sinistra said:

Incorrect. Can get woken up as long as she's a Gentile. I care A LOT about my Mother even though she's an x-tian for 20 years. She loves me to no end. It doesn't have anything to do with being in spiritual deception.

Cancer cells thrive in an acidic environment. A more alkaline blood setting will naturally help your mom for the better which is basically what the HPs just prescribed.

1 tsp turmeric and a pinch of crushed black pepper.

I've posted a couple threads about it. Just search for "turmeric". I link the research and go more indepth.

Hoodedcobra666 said:

Does anyone know why it helps(Considering the small amount of hydrogen peroxide food grade 1-3 drop to 1 liter you drink )?

I did read the book "The One-Minute Cure" there they say you can go up to 25 drops but even then not much more (wouldn´t do that there is a reason why people die from it if they take to much). Normaly we should be able to breath more oxygen into the body if we do 2-3 extra breaths. Cancer Cells shouldn´t be able to survive in a heavy oxygen environment, (Warburg hypothesis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warburg_hypothesis). Sport, healthy living(= more oxygen body) in general is good against cancer.

I want to add:

I did read here a story of a girl who did ask satan for help about a relative in the hospital ( she did a lot of rtrs and other stuff for our purpose).
Satan helped her. You could also ask for help(and do the other stuff people mentioned).

Sorry for my poor english..

I have read once that your brain has a great inpact on your body.
Somthing like your brain controlls the condition of your bodycells.
Basically your psyche makes you sick or healthy (atleast to a certain degree). For example if you have strong negative feelings like guilt, stress etc. or you have a conscious deathwish, severe illnesses can manifest.

So just be there for your mom. Show her that you care for her and that she is not alone.
Try to find out if she has any troubles/problems/stress that could make her sick/more vulnerable to cancer.
Try to remove those problems/conflicts, either you can talk it out with her. Or if you want it to be more effective you could use hypnosis.

After you removed her psychological blockages / Problems/ conflicts it will be much easier for her to heal.

However this alone will not heal her, but I think it will make it easier for you/her to heal.

So change her diet, try other methods which you think will help/ whatever you feel is necessary for her recovery, heal her with your energy/runes etc and in addition you could try this. Also show your Mom that you love her.

Please be aware that this is only my own opinion. If you are interested in hypnosis inform youself. I only know superficial things about this topic.

I really hope that you can help her to recover completely! I wish you the very best success!

Dypet Rod said:
To the OP, although I can't give you a helpful reply myself, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I hope you can manage to help her out of this. You've helped me and many others do the RTR in a more efficient way with your Paintable RTR pages, and all I can say is you certainly deserve back for this. Wish you good luck.

Hail Satan!
Thank you. This means a lot to me. You may not have given a suggestion, but your reply is helpful nonetheless. :)

Reckoned666 said:
Regarding the Cure Cancer thing. Main reason for such thing is lifestyle per se. There are other circumstances which are rare and I'm not going to elaborate on that.

Runes work well. However the thing is, you need to work on both ends. Spiritual and physical. You can work on her Spiritual aspect with Rune workings, but she must change lifestyle. Avoid meat for starters. What type of cancer is it, if I may inquire?
Runes were my first thought as well. I may even try both a sun square and a 40-day rune working (if I have enough free time). She's already changed her lifestyle, and it is helping, but why should meat be avoided? She has metastasized p53 colon cancer.

BMF said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Does anyone know why it helps(Considering the small amount of hydrogen peroxide food grade 1-3 drop to 1 liter you drink )?

I did read the book "The One-Minute Cure" there they say you can go up to 25 drops but even then not much more (wouldn´t do that there is a reason why people die from it if they take to much). Normaly we should be able to breath more oxygen into the body if we do 2-3 extra breaths. Cancer Cells shouldn´t be able to survive in a heavy oxygen environment, (Warburg hypothesis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warburg_hypothesis). Sport, healthy living(= more oxygen body) in general is good against cancer.

I want to add:

I did read here a story of a girl who did ask Satan for help about a relative in the hospital ( she did a lot of rtrs and other stuff for our purpose).
Satan helped her. You could also ask for help(and do the other stuff people mentioned).

She's getting IV vitamin-C instead, and it is slowing the growth. Vitamin C breaks down into hydrogen peroxide, so it is essentially the same thing. In theory, oral hydrogen peroxide enters the blood stream in sufficient concentration to kill the cancer cells.

I asked Satan for help a few hours before I posted this thread! :) He never lets us down. Even if my mom does die within the next few years, then I'm sure Satan would make it quite clear to me why he let it happen.

NinRick said:
Sorry for my poor english..

I have read once that your brain has a great inpact on your body.
Somthing like your brain controlls the condition of your bodycells.
Basically your psyche makes you sick or healthy (atleast to a certain degree). For example if you have strong negative feelings like guilt, stress etc. or you have a conscious deathwish, severe illnesses can manifest.

So just be there for your mom. Show her that you care for her and that she is not alone.
Try to find out if she has any troubles/problems/stress that could make her sick/more vulnerable to cancer.
Try to remove those problems/conflicts, either you can talk it out with her. Or if you want it to be more effective you could use hypnosis.

After you removed her psychological blockages / Problems/ conflicts it will be much easier for her to heal.

However this alone will not heal her, but I think it will make it easier for you/her to heal.

So change her diet, try other methods which you think will help/ whatever you feel is necessary for her recovery, heal her with your energy/runes etc and in addition you could try this. Also show your Mom that you love her.

Please be aware that this is only my own opinion. If you are interested in hypnosis inform youself. I only know superficial things about this topic.

I really hope that you can help her to recover completely! I wish you the very best success!
Absolutely correct. And she had been under a lot of stress around the time the cancer started.

It's easy to take her for granted sometimes, but I will try to make it more clear that I do love and appreciate her. The hardest part will be doing the xtian smiley face during family bible time. :lol:

Make sure to post this on the health forum, we have members who can help you a lot, i hop e they see this post. For the spiritual part like the other said you can use a sun square or if you are worried that you could mess it up then just use the sun mantra for 40 days or more if needed, runes and Satanas wich is the most powerful mantra that we know, i'd say to use the elements too if you are at that level. Basicaly just go all in until she is healed, you can do it! ;)

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Also, clean your mother's aura on a daily basis from stains of the disease. This will help your efforts.

Wait what you clean the aura of somebody else? Good to know! How do you do it? Does your „patient“ has to be put to trance/sleep?

Thanks for your help!

NinRick said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
Also, clean your mother's aura on a daily basis from stains of the disease. This will help your efforts.

Wait what you clean the aura of somebody else? Good to know! How do you do it? Does your „patient“ has to be put to trance/sleep?

Thanks for your help!

The same way you clean your aura. And in the same way you can also clean objects.

NinRick said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks for your help!
Just clean it like you would do it with yours. The other person could even play football it doesn't matter. You could use a mantra or just the visualization or both.

Strange but no one mentioned the cannabis oil. You can read annotations on line it cures the cancer cells 100%. I personally know two different people who refused chem therapy and cured them third stadium cancer completely in four months .

Stormblood said:
ultrawhite said:
Strange but no one mentioned the cannabis oil. You can read annotations on line it cures the cancer cells 100%. I personally know two different people who refused chem therapy and cured them third stadium cancer completely in four months .

I'll quote Centralforce here

Centralforce666 said:
There is nothing in your quote. Just letting you know if you have not seen this.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
ultrawhite said:

Centralforce666 said:
There is nothing in your quote. Just letting you know if you have not seen this.

It's just to notifiy him of this topic, so he can give his own opinion.

Just use a solar mantra. I used Suryae by itself 40 times for 40 days straight to heal my mom and it started working within two weeks. The drs were going to amputate her leg, and now she goes for morning walks with our dog.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

It's just to notifiy him of this topic, so he can give his own opinion.
Oh sorry i thought you just forget to paste the quote lol

Might I suggest or remind you in making certain that you do not start your intended working during a Void of Course moon, as many workings and even just things started in general tend to not work out if this is the case.

Also when she does end up feeling much better or it is revealed that she is cured, I suggest doing the working multiple times over the course of several months just to make sure that it's certain.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Might I suggest or remind you in making certain that you do not start your intended working during a Void of Course moon, as many workings and even just things started in general tend to not work out if this is the case.

Also when she does end up feeling much better or it is revealed that she is cured, I suggest doing the working multiple times over the course of several months just to make sure that it's certain.
Thanks for the reminder! I began the sun square on Nov. 25. According to the UTC-8 SS calendar, it should be fine. :)

eat less sugar. put one drop of hydrogen peroxide in the drinks. bi carb soda tablets boron tablets. remove all radiation devices. you can find out what has high radiation by putting an AM radio without being tuned next to stuff it will make noises with radiation exposure. also horseradish is awesome for everything

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back