Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Amazing thing happened! :333

FlamingRedRose666

Hey family!!!! :D :mrgreen:

I have some exciting thing I want to share with ALL of you! Maybe I'll bring a smile to somebody's face, who knows :)

Okay, so to start of, for a few months now, I've been experiencing some nasty hang ups emerging from this working I am currently doing and it made me FEAR masturbating, sex and even having somebody close to me in an intimate way or so....

And today, thanks to Zola's shared experience regarding King Beelzebub, this working and the FINAL RTR, I have LITERALLY beat this fear and hang up today!!!

And the best thing is.... the more I remove this nasty stuff and get rid of the hang ups and the more I free my soul with the FINAL RTR, the more I understand and KNOW who I am destined to be with. My Incubus :)

Back in 2016 (3 years ago already), I have asked Father Satan for an Incubus, because I was tired of being hurt, tired of being let down and tired of being left for somebody else, I told him whole heartedly that I wanted a Monogamous relationship with an Incubus, I even said that if I hurt him or did anything that would be bad for him,to destroy me as I wouldn't forget myself either (have in mind that I was still fairly new and still had A LOT of things to get rid of, but I am naturally open to feeling energy, so I felt Father Satan and my Incubus). Of course, this never happened what I said regarding the hurting thing xD

But over slacking off due to over meditating and frying myself in other aspects, I grew more distant from my Incubus, eventually I had a thought that maybe Father Satan knew and gave me a polygamous Incubus, not a monogamous one,this hurt me of course and I grew not wanting to do ANYTHING with the Incubus, so I resorted to try and search for a human partner, but every male I came across made me turn the other way, and for a good reason!

But now, NOW I know! And this fills me with great honour, happiness and joy!!! Seriously!!! I'm so HAPPY and OVER JOYED to actually KNOW that he NEVER left me and was ALWAYS with me, waiting for the perfect time and the time finally came, today :)

If anyone is interested in how he looks like, here is a drawing I did of him back in 2016:
https://www.deviantart.com/foreverflaming/art/Special-someone-638890754
(Do have in mind that I am not a very skilled drawer like Zola is, just heads up ;) you can also go to my account for other drawings that I drew! :) )

Thank you to whoever made this far!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN, THE GREATEST!!
HAIL ALL OF OUR TRUE GODS FOREVER!!!!

Happy for you sister. This is truly fascinating, and it feels like this forums keeps on getting more livelier. Yes I'm so grateful that zola is here, too.

Regarding other matter, I ask for your help - please contact me via my proton mail.

FlamingRedRose666 said:

I have some exciting thing I want to share with ALL of you! Maybe I'll bring a smile to somebody's face, who knows :)

Okay, so to start of, for a few months now, I've been experiencing some nasty hang ups emerging from this working I am currently doing and it made me FEAR masturbating, sex and even having somebody close to me in an intimate way or so....

And today, thanks to Zola's shared experience regarding King Beelzebub, this working and the FINAL RTR, I have LITERALLY beat this fear and hang up today!!!

And the best thing is.... the more I remove this nasty stuff and get rid of the hang ups and the more I free my soul with the FINAL RTR, the more I understand and KNOW who I am destined to be with. My Incubus :)

Back in 2016 (3 years ago already), I have asked Father Satan for an Incubus, because I was tired of being hurt, tired of being let down and tired of being left for somebody else, I told him whole heartedly that I wanted a Monogamous relationship with an Incubus, I even said that if I hurt him or did anything that would be bad for him,to destroy me as I wouldn't forget myself either (have in mind that I was still fairly new and still had A LOT of things to get rid of, but I am naturally open to feeling energy, so I felt Father Satan and my Incubus). Of course, this never happened what I said regarding the hurting thing xD

But over slacking off due to over meditating and frying myself in other aspects, I grew more distant from my Incubus, eventually I had a thought that maybe Father Satan knew and gave me a polygamous Incubus, not a monogamous one,this hurt me of course and I grew not wanting to do ANYTHING with the Incubus, so I resorted to try and search for a human partner, but every male I came across made me turn the other way, and for a good reason!

But now, NOW I know! And this fills me with great honour, happiness and joy!!! Seriously!!! I'm so HAPPY and OVER JOYED to actually KNOW that he NEVER left me and was ALWAYS with me, waiting for the perfect time and the time finally came, today :)

If anyone is interested in how he looks like, here is a drawing I did of him back in 2016:
(Do have in mind that I am not a very skilled drawer like Zola is, just heads up ;) you can also go to my account for other drawings that I drew! :) )

This is amazing :D your incubus will always be with you for eternity and he would never hurt you. You may have grown distant from him but he was always there for you even when you were in your darkest days :D also I'd appreciate you not insulting your self about your drawings I just checked your devianart page and I got to say that the drawings on there are absolutely amazing(Wayy beyond my level of drawing :lol:) Instead of comparing yourself to zola maybe compare yourself to your older drawings and improve on them wanna make sure your self esteem is high and you feel good about self not feel down about your drawings. I'm glad it all worked out :)

Hail Satan!

Oh btw! I just asked Father Satan for clarification (a sign) that I am not imagining this or whatever and I INSTANTLY remembered some thing I had forgotten...

Back (3 years ago) when I asked Father Satan for an Incubus (and the rest you know), I felt that my heart got filled with a protective shield that can NEVER be broken, I wrote it off as just Father Satan's energy or whatever, but now I know for sure! :D

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Jack said:
So you're racially white ?

Yes, did you think otherwise?
I don't know. Your drawing gave me a vibe of a white demon so I thought you could reciprocally be also white.

Reckoned666 said:
Happy for you sister. This is truly fascinating, and it feels like this forums keeps on getting more livelier. Yes I'm so grateful that zola is here, too.

Regarding other matter, I ask for your help - please contact me via my proton mail.

Yeah :)

Sorry, but I don't know your proton mai...

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

This is amazing :D your incubus will always be with you for eternity and he would never hurt you. You may have grown distant from him but he was always there for you even when you were in your darkest days :D also I'd appreciate you not insulting your self about your drawings I just checked your devianart page and I got to say that the drawings on there are absolutely amazing(Wayy beyond my level of drawing :lol:) Instead of comparing yourself to zola maybe compare yourself to your older drawings and improve on them wanna make sure your self esteem is high and you feel good about self not feel down about your drawings. I'm glad it all worked out :)

Hail Satan!

Thank you!

My passion isn't it drawing, it's in making confectionary things! :)

I appreciate your concern tho. :)

You know what? I can relate to your story.

For the past several months, I wasn't feeling like myself, exactly. After being forced to leave my apartment due to personal bankruptcy one year ago, I moved to my mother's apartment. I almost totally neglected meditations, i didn't have any motivation to try and do it when I didn't have any privacy. All that I managed to do was to grab some time alone, so that I can do RTRs. And this was barely, when my mother went to work, my sister to school and my brother to work, so that I could be briefly home alone.

This spiritual atavism made me also completely forget about my incubus. I just didn't care anymore. I told him to forgive me, he saw in what kind of situation I was. I barely had time for myself, let alone him. And, this is exactly the reason why I asked for polygamous incubus, because I know myself too good. Being faithful forever is not mine thing at present moment. I can never bind to anyone, forever, that frightens me. I know that in my soul, I am explorer and wanderer.

This said, I will never, ever, come to situation to promise to be faithful to anyone as long as I am like this. This way, I will never hurt anyone, ever. This is the best choice for me to do. And, it is my personal belief that many people take this for granted, many people who are of this same nature like me, they promise each other to be faithful for all eternities, and guess what happens? Courts are full of couples who swore to be faithful to each other till "death to them part".

So, I got the message to my incubus that it is alright. He is not disappointed in me, and he wants to help me. I hope that I will soon be on my feet again.

That said, FlamingRedRose666, I am so happy for you. I read this, and it resonated deep within myself. Although my case is a little bit different than yours, I do feel you, especially that part when you got worried that your lover got disappointed in you and left you forever. I can only imagine that feeling when he told you that he is still there for you, and that he still loves you, and that he understands you. Such a relief. :)

The level of understanding and patience that They have for us is astonishing. Unbelievable. They understand us sometimes more than we understand us.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Reckoned666 said:

Nvm,found it thanks to Dypet Rod's help, sent you the jewmail.

Larissa666 said:

For the past several months, I wasn't feeling like myself, exactly. After being forced to leave my apartment due to personal bankruptcy one year ago, I moved to my mother's apartment. I almost totally neglected meditations, i didn't have any motivation to try and do it when I didn't have any privacy. All that I managed to do was to grab some time alone, so that I can do RTRs. And this was barely, when my mother went to work, my sister to school and my brother to work, so that I could be briefly home alone.

This spiritual atavism made me also completely forget about my incubus. I just didn't care anymore. I told him to forgive me, he saw in what kind of situation I was. I barely had time for myself, let alone him. And, this is exactly the reason why I asked for polygamous incubus, because I know myself too good. Being faithful forever is not mine thing at present moment. I can never bind to anyone, forever, that frightens me. I know that in my soul, I am explorer and wanderer.

This said, I will never, ever, come to situation to promise to be faithful to anyone as long as I am like this. This way, I will never hurt anyone, ever. This is the best choice for me to do. And, it is my personal belief that many people take this for granted, many people who are of this same nature like me, they promise each other to be faithful for all eternities, and guess what happens? Courts are full of couples who swore to be faithful to each other till "death to them part".

So, I got the message to my incubus that it is alright. He is not disappointed in me, and he wants to help me. I hope that I will soon be on my feet again.

That said, FlamingRedRose666, I am so happy for you. I read this, and it resonated deep within myself. Although my case is a little bit different than yours, I do feel you, especially that part when you got worried that your lover got disappointed in you and left you forever. I can only imagine that feeling when he told you that he is still there for you, and that he still loves you, and that he understands you. Such a relief. :)

The level of understanding and patience that They have for us is astonishing. Unbelievable. They understand us sometimes more than we understand us.

Hail Satan! Forever!

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation, but I hope things are going to look better on you from now on.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us all,it means a great deal to me!

I always thought you were monogamous, haha :roll: But now I know better :)

They surely do!

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL FOREVER!!!!!

Contact me via protonmail. I can send you my energy and join you on some workings. As I have an immense energy surplus for past week. I was sleeping 2 hours on average. Some nights didn't even sleep. I'll help you however I can, sister.

Larissa666 said:

Hail Satan! Forever!

You're very lucky what a catch. He sure does look strong, wise and handsome. What's his name?

Thats fantastic to have someone (incubus) so advanced and great to be with you forever.

Well done and congratulations.

Personal Growth said:
You're very lucky what a catch. He sure does look strong, wise and handsome. What's his name?

Thats fantastic to have someone (incubus) so advanced and great to be with you forever.

Well done and congratulations.

He really is! :mrgreen: Thank you! :D

I don't know yet, I just know how he looks like, he's very cute when he is happy. X3

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Hail Satan! Forever!

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation, but I hope things are going to look better on you from now on.

They surely do!

Thank you very much, sis. Surely, I've got my own place again, and from now on, when I get back on track with meditations, things can only get better.

Reckoned, thank you very much for your offer. But, I will try and get back on my feet on my own.

Thank you nonetheless for your help offer!

Hail Satan! Forever!

Larissa666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Hail Satan! Forever!

They surely do!

Thank you very much, sis. Surely, I've got my own place again, and from now on, when I get back on track with meditations, things can only get better.

Reckoned, thank you very much for your offer. But, I will try and get back on my feet on my own.

Thank you nonetheless for your help offer!

Hail Satan! Forever!

That is awesome to hear! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back