Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral senses:The Pineal gland.

ZirGohed999

Every major chakra has a pyschic power. Clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience are functions of the three female chakras (the "throat", "6th" and crown chakras). People with serious sight problems, speech problems and hearing problems have strong blockages in their female chakras (the "throat" and "6th" chakras). This doesn't mean that those without these cognitive problems have no blockages in these chakras. They have to work harder in the way of clearing the blockages in these chakras.

More so, the three granthis, the most powerful energy blocks in the soul are at at the sacral, the throat chakra, and the crown chakra.
From what I understand presently, the seat of Karma is the base chakra.
When the bioelectricity becomes powerful, the pain and discomfort in thesoul becomes very noticeable. It can be very disconcerting. It's important to always clean all of the chakras.

The pineal gland is highly nourished and also highly affected by anything taken into the body. It's supplied with the best blood, oxygen and nutrient mix available in the human anatomy, second only to that of the kidneys.

It receives all the bad effects from processed foods, junks, excess coffee, drugs, alcohol, tobacco and cannabis.
These substances that shouldn't go into the body in the first place really messes up the pineal gland and dim down the psychic abilities. The concious mind/abilities are also badly affected. One experiences forgetfulness, mental fog, difficulty concentrating, etc.

Ever noticed how the mere presence of a person on a drug, and alcohol lifestyle feels very flat and off?
Drugs, cannabis and excessive alcohol intake literally punches several large holes in the protective aura thus allowing negative spirits entry, and I am not sure if those holes can be fixed in a short time. I would never ever touch a drug for this reason.
Binging on alcohol and especially smoking can dim and turn down the psychic sensitivity and can also put one at the mercy of whatever comes their ways.

The pineal gland is the psychic seat of the soul. It is the first gland to be formed in the foetus and is distinguishable at 3 weeks.
It sits in the middle of the brain, the location of the heart chakra (aka "6th" chakra), which is a wheel of energy or energy seal between the physical and etheric body.

It's the gatewway to true self.
It is the gateway to the subconscious and unconcious mind.
This part of the mind is the storage of the never ending loop of negativity, fear, anxiety, the behavior of constantly looking for the worse in every situation and addictions.
The unconscious mind is the storehouse of all karmic memories, past and present karmic experiences, both those that have been repressed through trauma and those that have simply been consciously forgotten and no longer important to us. It’s from these memories and experiences that our beliefs, habits, and behaviors are formed.

A person who has achieved pineal gland activation will experience increased psychic awareness and psychic talents. One can literally see the astral world. When the head is flooded with light to where it can literally be seen, then pineal gland is fully activated.

The pineal gland secretes a substance called DMT (dimethyltryptamine), a psychedelic substance or a giver of spiritual or paranormal experiences. This is the most powerful psychedelic known to man. Unfortunately the levels of DMT secreted lessens as one ages. The pineal gland has to be fully activated and constantly secret this spiritual substance to empower the pyschic powers.

To truly heal the mind, increase the understanding and experience true happiness, the pineal gland should be fully active.

An important step in activating the pineal gland is to raise the bioelectricity in the body and consistently send it to the gland.
Another is the vibration of mantras into the pineal gland.

The Jupiter planetary square also empowers the pineal gland.
Both the spiritual and material square should be vibrated into this gland as it's both a physical and spiritual gland.
I advise that the long mantra be vibrated directly into the gland with laser focus.

ZirGohed999 said:
Every major chakra has a pyschic power. Clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience are functions of the three female chakras (the "throat", "6th" and crown chakras). People with serious sight problems, speech problems and hearing problems have strong blockages in their female chakras (the "throat" and "6th" chakras). This doesn't mean that those without these cognitive problems have no blockages in these chakras. They have to work harder in the way of clearing the blockages in these chakras.

More so, the three granthis, the most powerful energy blocks in the soul are at at the sacral, the throat chakra, and the crown chakra.
From what I understand presently, the seat of Karma is the base chakra.
When the bioelectricity becomes powerful, the pain and discomfort in thesoul becomes very noticeable. It can be very disconcerting. It's important to always clean all of the chakras.

The pineal gland is highly nourished and also highly affected by anything taken into the body. It's supplied with the best blood, oxygen and nutrient mix available in the human anatomy, second only to that of the kidneys.

It receives all the bad effects from processed foods, junks, excess coffee, drugs, alcohol, tobacco and cannabis.
These substances that shouldn't go into the body in the first place really messes up the pineal gland and dim down the psychic abilities. The concious mind/abilities are also badly affected. One experiences forgetfulness, mental fog, difficulty concentrating, etc.

Ever noticed how the mere presence of a person on a drug, and alcohol lifestyle feels very flat and off?
Drugs, cannabis and excessive alcohol intake literally punches several large holes in the protective aura thus allowing negative spirits entry, and I am not sure if those holes can be fixed in a short time. I would never ever touch a drug for this reason.
Binging on alcohol and especially smoking can dim and turn down the psychic sensitivity and can also put one at the mercy of whatever comes their ways.

The pineal gland is the psychic seat of the soul. It is the first gland to be formed in the foetus and is distinguishable at 3 weeks.
It sits in the middle of the brain, the location of the heart chakra (aka "6th" chakra), which is a wheel of energy or energy seal between the physical and etheric body.

It's the gatewway to true self.
It is the gateway to the subconscious and unconcious mind.
This part of the mind is the storage of the never ending loop of negativity, fear, anxiety, the behavior of constantly looking for the worse in every situation and addictions.
The unconscious mind is the storehouse of all karmic memories, past and present karmic experiences, both those that have been repressed through trauma and those that have simply been consciously forgotten and no longer important to us. It’s from these memories and experiences that our beliefs, habits, and behaviors are formed.

A person who has achieved pineal gland activation will experience increased psychic awareness and psychic talents. One can literally see the astral world. When the head is flooded with light to where it can literally be seen, then pineal gland is fully activated.

The pineal gland secretes a substance called DMT (dimethyltryptamine), a psychedelic substance or a giver of spiritual or paranormal experiences. This is the most powerful psychedelic known to man. Unfortunately the levels of DMT secreted lessens as one ages. The pineal gland has to be fully activated and constantly secret this spiritual substance to empower the pyschic powers.

To truly heal the mind, increase the understanding and experience true happiness, the pineal gland should be fully active.

An important step in activating the pineal gland is to raise the bioelectricity in the body and consistently send it to the gland.
Another is the vibration of mantras into the pineal gland.

The Jupiter planetary square also empowers the pineal gland.
Both the spiritual and material square should be vibrated into this gland as it's both a physical and spiritual gland.
I advise that the long mantra be vibrated directly into the gland with laser focus.

The three granthis are at the hip chakras (Base), Shoulder Chakras (Heart) and the temple chakras (Sixth).

I'd suggest you do more research before you post information about this, because what you said is focusing on those chakras who are NOT the three granthis.......

Pineal gland makes communication with the Gods more easier.

Bad karma is caused from also your past life times.

Source: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Watchtowers.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Alignment.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pineal_Meditation.html

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8158&p=30221&hilit=Karma#p30221

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4563&p=23890&hilit=Karma#p23890

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4168&p=22395&hilit=Karma#p22395

It's in here
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/The_Chakras.htm

"Given the experiences of many, it appears that the three
granthis [knots where the chakra concerned has a powerful
energy block that prevents the serpent from ascending] are not at the base, heart, and sixth chakras as popularly taught, but are at the second [sacral] chakra, the throat chakra, and the crown chakra. There have been many accounts of one's heart chakra feeling a burning sensation; as the serpent cannot ascend any further due to a blocked throat chakra."

I can vouch for that because I have experienced major blocks at those chakras.

Read my post again., you're rephrasing what I wrote about karmic issues.

The pineal gland is the location of psychic powers in the brain.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Brain.html

Please try and study more. Much of what I wrote is general knowledge. I have experienced true advancement from these medications so I can readily and happily give this out to SS in the groups.

ZirGohed999 said:
It's in here
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/The_Chakras.htm

"Given the experiences of many, it appears that the three
granthis [knots where the chakra concerned has a powerful
energy block that prevents the serpent from ascending] are not at the base, heart, and sixth chakras as popularly taught, but are at the second [sacral] chakra, the throat chakra, and the crown chakra. There have been many accounts of one's heart chakra feeling a burning sensation; as the serpent cannot ascend any further due to a blocked throat chakra."

I can vouch for that because I have experienced major blocks at those chakras.

Read my post again., you're rephrasing what I wrote about karmic issues.

The pineal gland is the location of psychic powers in the brain.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Brain.html

Please try and study more. Much of what I wrote is general knowledge. I have experienced true advancement from these medications so I can readily and happily give this out to SS in the groups.

This is probably outdated information if it says one thing at one page and another at the other page. I have included sources for what I mentioned, but okay.

THe pineal gland is physical, as in the physical counterpart of the sixth chakra, which is spiritual.

There is a sermon about karma. Use the search function and read it. THere are three types of karma. The root chakra in India is ruled by Ganesha, which like Munka (an aspect of Siva), is the destroyer of karma.

Speech is more related to the middle chakra than the throat chakra because Mercury is the lord of speech and it rules the middle chakra. The throat is only indirectly related to it as it rules self-expression. So I'm just adding to what you're saying in this case, not really correctly anything.

People should not post about things they do not understand..

Zirgohed is correct in his post about pretty much everything he says, instead of quickly dismissing his knowledge because you lack the understanding to comprehend it, you should spend some time digesting this information and trying to understand it, there is much to learn here for people ignorant of these facts.

It is important, but also quite general knowledge everyone should know, for if you do not evenunderstand this you will not be able to activate your pineal or any other major part of your soul and experience true advancement.

As for the three granthis, these are located in the sacral, throat and crown. The shoulder chakra's allign with the throat, the hip chakra's allign with the sacral and the temple chakra's are located between the 6th and crown chakra's, which is where the third granthi is located, right before the crown, and beyond the 6th chakra.

Piercing the third granthi makes opening the crown very quick, as this is the last blockage preventing energy from properly passing to the crown.

The pineal has it's own manifestation on your astral body, it is not simply the physical manifestation of your 6th chakra. It is located below and slightly to the right of the 6th chakra.

Once again, before posting something or correcting someone, please try to understand what they are speaking of in the first place, and if you do not understand it, then don't try to correct them, for correcting something that is beyond you is fruitless and simply leads to misinformation which can be easily avoided by honestly asking yourself if you have any bussiness correcting what has been said in the OP.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back