Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

More power in RTR if done when sun is on Ascendant

darkmonkey666

I don't know if this is true or not but does it give more power to the final rtr if someone starts and does it right when the planetary day starts. I felt it did a couple days ago that's what I'm doing right now. The sun is exact on the ascendant at the beginning of the planetary day. I wanted to know if this is true I read anything done then has more power somewhere and this is true I want to share that with any early risers.

I feel that the beginning of an astrological day is a great time to harvest energy because it touches on the ambrosial hours which begin roughly 2.5 hours before the astrological day. You and,the whole world are full of the magickal theta waves of sleep, highly in tune with the subconscious, thus you are in a critical time for manifesting intent into the day. Along with the added boost of being in tune with the astrological hour of the sun, I would agree that morning hours are very conducive to meditation.

Ambrosial hours info -
https://www.gurusingh.com/ourprayeris/ambrosial-hours

Ananda said:
I feel that the beginning of an astrological day is a great time to harvest energy because it touches on the ambrosial hours which begin roughly 2.5 hours before the astrological day. You and,the whole world are full of the magickal theta waves of sleep, highly in tune with the subconscious, thus you are in a critical time for manifesting intent into the day. Along with the added boost of being in tune with the astrological hour of the sun, I would agree that morning hours are very conducive to meditation.

Ambrosial hours info -
https://www.gurusingh.com/ourprayeris/ambrosial-hours

Thanks a lot I will continue doing the rtr or plan something else if I need to start or empower a working for that time. It seems like a great time for meditation it felt really powerful I'll do the rtr again this morning and another meditation if I can think of one some morning I'd like to try a few things with it it seems like it really empowers stuff.

Face East when you do this. Looking East early morning before the sun rises, you are directly aligned with the sun and can pull so much more of its energy right into you. Its gravity is aligned on this plane too, to pull even more power.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back