Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Levitation

Syt

I posted a thread in the old groups concerning the achievement of levitation.
I recall Savitar recommending a breath exercise( 64-32-16?) from Frawley's works.

I was thinking of achieving levitation through mantra. Specifically a Vayu (God of wind) mantra:
AUM VAYUVE NAMAH

I've been reading that levitation is induced by increasing Udana prana/vayu.
So then an affirmation following suitable for levitating would be:
- My entire soul/body is filled with Udana Vayu/Prana?

Apart from levitation, what are other applications of the Vayu mantra?

Thoughts?

dont focus on levitation,you should focus on empowering your self,abilities such as levitation and telepathy will come when one has advance themselves and raise the kundalini.

Levitation is due to the heart chakra.

Here is an example: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heart666Chakra.html

Here is about increased bioelectricity: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Kundalini.html

I've read somewhere on the JoS a while ago about heart chakra when it is light, it causes one to levitate, but I cannot find it now, sorry.

The udana prana is one of several specific energy currents through the body. It is one very specific path, you can't possibly fill your whole body with this that doesn't make any sense. Like a stream or small river through part of your body, it can't somehow fill every part of you it has to follow its path. There is NO substitution for actually feeling the specific prana currents and working with them directly, you can't just chant a mantra and that's it. There's a reason why levitation is such a highly advanced skill, if you want to achieve this in this life time you have a lot of work and growth to do first. Read david Frawley's book Yoga & Ayurveda to learn more about the prana currents, you can download a copy inside my link.

I often have dreams where I have full ability to levitate, kind of like swimming but through the air just by thinking on it. It's very easy in the dreams. I guess these dreams feel just like it really would, it's real fun. Not sure what this means. I think it's blockages being removed and energy currents opening up and flowing.

Hi all,
Thanks for the replies.

I've read and continue to read David Frawley's works. From my reading, I've gathered that Udana Vayu is ruled by the throat chakra. Perhaps working on this specific current through mantra would bring about results that would lead me to understanding levitation.

I've seen countless vids where monks levitate or become really light and can lift their entire body on a few fingers.

I too have had countless dreams and astral projections where i can levitate and fly. But this was more willing myself to do so and through breath control.

Hail Satan.

But guys from what we know levitation can be done in two ways. The first is by having a poweful aura you can lift yourself with that energy like a form of telekinesis wich is pretty aadvanced, the second is by invoking enogh air element, so he isnt wrong to use the air mantra, he should try to master the air element and maybe use an affirmation for levitation after the mantra, i think its worth a try. The only thing is if you dont have experience with invoking the elements be careful using the mantra start with low reps and slowly work your way up. An affirmation could be:"In a positive way for me now i have mastered and can fully control the air element. Now i have the power to levitate". This is worth a try,remember that to learn to control the elements we need to invoke them and using an affirmation wont hurt.

I actually found a cool sadhana for achieving the levitation siddhi. This particular one requires a rudraksha mala but I believe there are other mantras you can use with no sadhana. Oddly enough im starting the working tomorrow. Heres the link

https://www.prophet666.com/2017/10/mantra-to-fly-for-12-kilometers-at-time.html?m=1

Syt said:
Hi all,
Thanks for the replies.

I've read and continue to read David Frawley's works. From my reading, I've gathered that Udana Vayu is ruled by the throat chakra. Perhaps working on this specific current through mantra would bring about results that would lead me to understanding levitation.

I've seen countless vids where monks levitate or become really light and can lift their entire body on a few fingers.

I too have had countless dreams and astral projections where i can levitate and fly. But this was more willing myself to do so and through breath control.

Hail Satan.

High Priestess Maxine (on www.joyofsatan.org) mentioned that this happens solely due to the lightness of the heart chakra.

I cannot seem to find it anywhere anymore... :/

It's just mentioned here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Kundalini.html

Ananda said:
I actually found a cool sadhana for achieving the levitation siddhi. This particular one requires a rudraksha mala but I believe there are other mantras you can use with no sadhana. Oddly enough im starting the working tomorrow. Heres the link

https://www.prophet666.com/2017/10/mantra-to-fly-for-12-kilometers-at-time.html?m=1
Do not follow this, you'll probabily get hurt. Mantra have being corrupted and that could be too. Vayu is the mantra of Air and it is on Jos, still using the elements is advanced so be very careful.

This smells like joo filth from 6 gorillion miles away.

luis said:
Ananda said:

Do not follow this, you'll probabily get hurt. Mantra have being corrupted and that could be too. Vayu is the mantra of Air and it is on Jos, still using the elements is advanced so be very careful.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Syt said:
Hi all,
Thanks for the replies.

Hail Satan.

High Priestess Maxine (on http://www.joyofsatan.org) mentioned that this happens solely due to the lightness of the heart chakra.

It's just mentioned here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Kundalini.html

I've got ya covered fam.........well I think I have :lol:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heart_Chakra.html

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Syt said:
Hi all,
Thanks for the replies.

Hail Satan.

High Priestess Maxine (on http://www.joyofsatan.org) mentioned that this happens solely due to the lightness of the heart chakra.

I've got ya covered fam.........well I think I have :lol:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heart_Chakra.html

There used to be a sermon regarding that on how the monks used to levitate which was due to the lightness of the heart chakra.

luis said:
Ananda said:

AUM VAYAVE NAMAH/SVAHA is basically the long version of the Vayu mantra.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Ananda said:

AUM VAYAVE NAMAH/SVAHA is basically the long version of the Vayu mantra.

Greetings Stormblood,
I was waiting to your opinion on this thread regarding levitation.

Which version of the mantras do you believe have more power? Just vibrating the God names or placing them in a salutation version? E.g:

VAYU or AUM VAYAVE NAMAH/ SVAHA
AGNI or AUM AGNAYE NAMAH

Btw, I'm reading shakti of nakshatras and see that the Vedic Gods have planetary correspondences. Do you believe Brahman/ Prajapati is Saturnine in nature? The same way like how Varuna holds great neptune energy? Not planning on using the latter, but would appreciate your insights.

Ananda said:

Be careful with that website, as it's heavily corrupted, especially the mantra parts

Syt said:
Greetings Stormblood,

Which version of the mantras do you believe have more power? Just vibrating the God names or placing them in a salutation version? E.g:

AGNI or AUM AGNAYE NAMAH

Btw, I'm reading shakti of nakshatras and see that the Vedic Gods have planetary correspondences. Do you believe Brahman/ Prajapati is Saturnine in nature? The same way like how Varuna holds great neptune energy? Not planning on using the latter, but would appreciate your insights.

Hi! I believe some care is needed when looking at mantras that come from outside the JoS. We already have plenty of mantras on JoS, which were chosen because they are the most powerful and effective and, more importantly, they have been cleansed of corruption. I don't believe you need to use any mantra to learn levitation and I DON'T know what you actually need to learn how to do that.

I know that using those mantras consistently will create an imbalance in your elemental make-up. We know that, to perform effective magick and to be inline with the path of ascension, your elements need to be completely balanced. The first is mantra of air. You will add more air to your soul and you could also have a backslash of earth. The second mantra is one of fire. Same thing applies here. You will be adding more fire to your soul and possibly create a backslash of water (depressive humours and so on). That's what I think Luis was trying to say when he stated you would get damaged.

Are your elements balanced? If you haven't balanced them, instead of adding elements, you should look to balance them, which is best done through the use of SATANAMA or invoking AKASHA, or combining both. That is the safest and most potent way of balancing elements without having backslashes of any kind.

The name of the Vedic gods of the planets... you can find them in the planetary mantras on JoS. Chandra, Buddhi, Shukra, Surya, Bhaumi, Guru, Shani.

Stormblood said:
Syt said:
Greetings Stormblood,

AGNI or AUM AGNAYE NAMAH

Hi! I believe some care is needed when looking at mantras that come from outside the JoS. We already have plenty of mantras on JoS, which were chosen because they are the most powerful and effective and, more importantly, they have been cleansed of corruption. I don't believe you need to use any mantra to learn levitation and I DON'T know what you actually need to learn how to do that.

I know that using those mantras consistently will create an imbalance in your elemental make-up. We know that, to perform effective magick and to be inline with the path of ascension, your elements need to be completely balanced. The first is mantra of air. You will add more air to your soul and you could also have a backslash of earth. The second mantra is one of fire. Same thing applies here. You will be adding more fire to your soul and possibly create a backslash of water (depressive humours and so on). That's what I think Luis was trying to say when he stated you would get damaged.

Are your elements balanced? If you haven't balanced them, instead of adding elements, you should look to balance them, which is best done through the use of SATANAMA or invoking AKASHA, or combining both. That is the safest and most potent way of balancing elements without having backslashes of any kind.

The name of the Vedic gods of the planets... you can find them in the planetary mantras on JoS. Chandra, Buddhi, Shukra, Surya, Bhaumi, Guru, Shani.
Strormblood i agree that by invoking too much of a element you can get imbalanced but using the element for a spell will not make you imbalanced, i've used them many times and i'm not imbalanced. If this was the case then how could we use elemental's magick if everytime we would get imbalanced?

The warning on the Jos is only for the breathing of the element's because they are used to increase the element in the soul, you are not directing the element for a spell but using it to increase it in your soul (and of course at the same time learn how to use it)

Of course if he wants to use the air mantra to increase the air element so he can fly then this will make him imbalanced but its fine if used for a spell and not to increase the element if not needed.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
Syt said:
Greetings Stormblood,

AGNI or AUM AGNAYE NAMAH

Strormblood i agree that by invoking too much of a element you can get imbalanced but using the element for a spell will not make you imbalanced, i've used them many times and i'm not imbalanced. If this was the case then how could we use elemental's magick if everytime we would get imbalanced?

The warning on the Jos is only for the breathing of the element's because they are used to increase the element in the soul, you are not directing the element for a spell but using it to increase it in your soul (and of course at the same time learn how to use it)

Of course if he wants to use the air mantra to increase the air element so he can fly then this will make him imbalanced but its fine if used for a spell and not to increase the element if not needed.

Every time we use a Sanskrit mantra, that ties in our soul. Elemental magick works that you use an elements, aye, or multiple of them. Then you use the opposite or akasha on yourself for balancing. Just like when you use colour magick, then you balance yourself with white-gold, or when you work on your chakras you actually work on all of them to avoid imbalances.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

Every time we use a Sanskrit mantra, that ties in our soul. Elemental magick works that you use an elements, aye, or multiple of them. Then you use the opposite or akasha on yourself for balancing. Just like when you use colour magick, then you balance yourself with white-gold, or when you work on your chakras you actually work on all of them to avoid imbalances.
Do you got any source on that? Seems weird that to use a element in a spell you become imbalanced. I've never read something like this and i've used elements in spells and never got imbalanced.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

Do you got any source on that? Seems weird that to use a element in a spell you become imbalanced. I've never read something like this and i've used elements in spells and never got imbalanced.

Did you ever even balanced your elements in the first place? Just asking.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

I'm actualy in the middle of a working with the Akasha to balance my elements

luis said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

how are you using Alaska. tell me so I can try too.

occultumlapidem said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:
I just vibrate the sanskrit word Akasha, but don't do it if you are a new to meditations. Just follow what the Jos say.

occultumlapidem said:
luis said:
The Akasha is the same as the æther and quintessence.
http://web.archive.org/web/20150918200202/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

Syt said:
I posted a thread in the old groups concerning the achievement of levitation.
I recall Savitar recommending a breath exercise( 64-32-16?) from Frawley's works.

I was thinking of achieving levitation through mantra. Specifically a Vayu (God of wind) mantra:
AUM VAYUVE NAMAH

I've been reading that levitation is induced by increasing Udana prana/vayu.
So then an affirmation following suitable for levitating would be:
- My entire soul/body is filled with Udana Vayu/Prana?

Apart from levitation, what are other applications of the Vayu mantra?

Thoughts?

Aside from which mantras to use, I'd also make sure to use a direct and straightforward affirmation instead of taking a detour. You could for example use 'In a positive way for me, I am successfully learning how to levitate'. This should help you to get faster and more guaranteed results. Remember energy doesn't know 'logic' - you have to tell it exactly what you want it to do.

I hope this was helpful to you in some way. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back