just thought to say this

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
shinninglight

just thought to say this

Postby shinninglight » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:45 am

I can't help but say this,when I come here I come for knowledge and truth and Satan is truth,but as you know I have talked about this before I am not in best condition.I want to say this cause of things I have written in past that may seem off,it's not like I do not know what am saying I am just having intellectual problems,this comes with the mental problem i have so I want to say people should pardon the way I write when I write something,I have been able to learn some things here and outside here.so I feel I am at best to answer questions if I can,but most of my writings may seem flawed.I just want to say it so no one will ask who is this or think am weird or something,I really try my best.thanks.
HAIL SATAN

Jack

Re: just thought to say this

Postby Jack » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:47 am

shinninglight wrote:I can't help but say this,when I come here I come for knowledge and truth and Satan is truth,but as you know I have talked about this before I am not in best condition.I want to say this cause of things I have written in past that may seem off,it's not like I do not know what am saying I am just having intellectual problems,this comes with the mental problem i have so I want to say people should pardon the way I write when I write something,I have been able to learn some things here and outside here.so I feel I am at best to answer questions if I can,but most of my writings may seem flawed.I just want to say it so no one will ask who is this or think am weird or something,I really try my best.thanks.

What mental problems do you have mein bro ? We can probably help you if you share your ailments with us.
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Ananda

Postby Ananda » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:07 am

We're all hear to learn brother. No one interested in Truth will bother judging you. You are loved.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Jack wrote:
shinninglight wrote:I can't help but say this,when I come here I come for knowledge and truth and Satan is truth,but as you know I have talked about this before I am not in best condition.I want to say this cause of things I have written in past that may seem off,it's not like I do not know what am saying I am just having intellectual problems,this comes with the mental problem i have so I want to say people should pardon the way I write when I write something,I have been able to learn some things here and outside here.so I feel I am at best to answer questions if I can,but most of my writings may seem flawed.I just want to say it so no one will ask who is this or think am weird or something,I really try my best.thanks.

What mental problems do you have mein bro ? We can probably help you if you share your ailments with us.

oh I have but don't worry its something am working on.am sure it will be better thanks.
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Ananda wrote:We're all hear to learn brother. No one interested in Truth will bother judging you. You are loved.

thank you
HAIL SATAN

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:20 pm

Don't ever worry about that, we are all here to get better :)

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:28 pm

I understand how you feel, anytime im less than 666% my best, Ill get halfway through a post and be like, eh i guess i wont post this...
The perfectionist mentality has caused me to neglect my meditations, RTRs, and yoga.
But we have to remember that in reality, most people do not uphold the Light of Satyan as the greatest authority in the universe.
We are conduits of this Light, and we bear the sword and shield of Satan, By his will.
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:23 pm

Lydia wrote:Don't ever worry about that, we are all here to get better :)

well thank you I have always felt insecure when ever I write something that's why
HAIL SATAN