Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kama and klim

Goldenage18

Hi comrades

Does anyone know if" kama" can be used as mantra ,for what specifically ?
I'm asking this question because I've done my research on forums and it was quoted some times without explanation on if it's just a title or mantra, what I know is that klim is the bija mantra of Kama.
Klim on the other side is another confused
Topic : Hps Maxine introduced it ,stating that jews have stolen "kli" in klipoth from
The mantra Klim which is for abundance.
Hp Mageson stated that it relates to the serpent energy of the gentiles ,other members state that this mantra is magnetic and other things.
My mind is blowing lol

https://mega.nz/#!SgshSCjJ!-xRllflXEkq4rTuJwyXMVIdu9b11YWWi5G3SJcRtUqk David Frawley's book Mantra Yoga and Primal Sound. Read pages 87 to 98, describes the effects of the bija mantras. Klim is in here.

Kama means sexual desire. Klim is the magnetic form of the shakti mantra. Check out Savitars post on this topic as he explains it very nicely. As for Kama, it relates to Kama-Deva meaning the God of Sex/Love. I've never tried this particular word as a word of power.

Is it actually a word of power is the real question. The only way to know is to vibrate the word several times and meditate on the after affects. Meditate on the energy it generates, if it generates any energy at all. And if it seems familiar to a sexual magnetic kind of energy or if its color seems like orange or magneta red or something related that shows sexual attributes, it can probably be used for Sex magick.

Stormblood said:
The mantra form of Kama is possibly Kaum, which is similar to the rune Kaun. Just like Rama because Raum as a mantra, Yama becomes Yaum and Vama becomes Vaum. You get the picture.
Reading your message i had a intuition, dont know if it's useful but i'll live this here.
Rama is Ra(fire)- Ma(water) and the other are all united with Ma (Yama,kama and so on), is there an hidden message in this? They are all bija mantra for sure and by adding Aum they become more powerful but i wander why they are united with Ma. Maybe it means male+female? For Rama i can see it but for the other not really. Rama can be used as a mantra and if i'm not wrong in the frawley book about bija mantra he said that has a more gentle energy like a soft fire, so maybe adding Ma to those bija mantra makes their energy more soft(?)

Isnt Kaum a Mars mantra? So i guess it can be used for sexual energy.

To the OP, Klim is the seed of desire, it can be used to attract anything you want. Kama can be used as a mantra just llike Rama and Yama but i dont know if it has the same effects of Klim, just use klim if you want or try Kama and see.

Stormblood said:
The mantra form of Kama is possibly Kaum, which is similar to the rune Kaun. Just like Rama because Raum as a mantra, Yama becomes Yaum and Vama becomes Vaum. You get the picture.
Very nice assertion.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
Reading your message i had a intuition, dont know if it's useful but i'll live this here.
Rama is Ra(fire)- Ma(water) and the other are all united with Ma (Yama,kama and so on), is there an hidden message in this? They are all bija mantra for sure and by adding Aum they become more powerful but i wander why they are united with Ma. Maybe it means male+female? For Rama i can see it but for the other not really. Rama can be used as a mantra and if i'm not wrong in the frawley book about bija mantra he said that has a more gentle energy like a soft fire, so maybe adding Ma to those bija mantra makes their energy more soft(?)

To the OP, Klim is the seed of desire, it can be used to attract anything you want. Kama can be used as a mantra just llike Rama and Yama but i dont know if it has the same effects of Klim, just use klim if you want or try Kama and see.

In the Mars mantra, we have Kraam Krim Kraum. You forgot an R.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

R adds fire. So Kaum is probably like Mars but maybe with less fire. Which makes me think it is watery and sexual like the sacral chakra.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

R adds fire. So Kaum is probably like Mars but maybe with less fire. Which makes me think it is watery and sexual like the sacral chakra.

Kamadeva is the Vedic version of Cupid/Eros.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back