Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

“Book of revalation”

Darksage666

Can someone help clear this up for me- I understand that the Bible is a book of Jewish witchcraft and the mass mind helps to manifests the Jewish agenda so my question is; how do we know that when our aryan messiah returns that the very devout Christians(who decide not to convert) and the Jews wont manifest a Jewish leader with the power of their minds? We all know that Jesus didn’t exist but isn’t this how witchcraft works? Didn’t the Jews set up a line of energy that would manifest a leader for them when their ultimate doom comes? I don’t want to seem disrespectful or seem like a Christian because I am not but this has just been on my mind for a while now.

Darksage666 said:
how do we know that when our aryan messiah returns that the very devout Christians(who decide not to convert) and the Jews wont manifest a Jewish leader with the power of their minds? We all know that Jesus didn’t exist but isn’t this how witchcraft works? Didn’t the Jews set up a line of energy that would manifest a leader for them when their ultimate doom comes?
Because "the power of their minds" is all erased. Their souls are so weak as to be nonexistent. They don't have any magic left anymore of any useful strength. They have spent thousands of years to build up their power to a useful level, and in a few months we have erased most of it already. There is a balance here, there can't be a great powerful leader on both opposite sides at the same time. Like the tug of war game pulling each end of a rope, only one side can win. If our power is strong enough to manifest this great leader for us, this means that the enemy is already erased enough that they can't possibly have any power to manifest their wanted leader. If we are strong enough to have ours, this means that they are already almost completely erased with no hope of ever returning. The power to manifest this great leader, for either side, would require a great majority of the world's power, which obviously can't be had by more than one side.

The bible is a program, exactly the same as a computer program. And like how computer programs are all written in code, complex forms but made up of very small simple parts, this is exactly how the jewish soul, the torrah/talmud/bible is created. A complex program written from the simple code of just 22 letters, these 22 letters arranged and written together to form the programs. Our Final RTR is our own spiritual tool to erase these letters. With the letters that make up the code now erased, obviously their entire program, all of the structure of their existence, is all erased with it. Our Final RTR is like a computer virus which erases the most fundamental components of their code language. Like computer programs are written in 1s and 0s, now imagine if suddenly the 1s and 0s just didn't exist anymore. All of the computer programs that have ever been written would instantly stop existing. This is exactly what we are doing to the jewish program. So there is absolutely no chance of them ever manifesting their predicted leader that they hoped for.

We are long past their time of power, there were some points in history where they had near absolute control of society and even then they couldn't manifest their goal. Now they are totally exposed, losing more and more control every moment. They are falling fast. If there was ever any chance of them succeeding, it would have happened already long ago. At this point, there is simply no chance for them. They are on their downfall.

You don't sound disrespectful at all. You understand well how the programming of energies works and are learning quickly. There's nothing at all wrong with asking a question, it helps everyone learn better. Everyone here who has any question should ask, don't be shy it's a great opportunity to learn. And if one person asks a question, this could lead to a thousand people to get some good answers and a greater fuller view. Which helps the entire world to grow greater. There is nothing in the world more important than the knowledge and full big-picture view that our family here has.

I was watching an anime earlier called Fate Apocrypha. In that anime there were two groups each of whom summoned some ancient heroes and they battled out in an all out apocalyptic war. The enemy head archer wanted to free humans from their material bodies and fix all war, negativity and all that by. "Liberating" them into heaven and making them all equal. Some fantasy tier communist Christian goal which went horribly wrong. He tried to do that by stealing the holy grail and making it grant his wish. There are many pagan myths like Ragnarok, Kalki puran etc which predict an all out apocalyptic struggle between good and evil. The second coming of the Christians is stolen from this original pagan myth of the second coming. And its an allegory about the resurrection after creating the diamond body and achieving magnum opus, not a literal story. also an allegory trying to conquer the nigredo black stage only to reach the eventual gold stage. Btw on your original question. No "Leader" of the abrahamics is going to come to lead an all out apocalyptic war against our Antichrist because such a guy doesn't exist. The only weapon the Jews have is their occult spell which is both their messiah, their god and their avatar. Which is currently being buttfucked hard by our RTRs. Its all most complete but its taking some time to complete fix the occult situation. When its done all events will eventually play out and our Antichrist will return to solidify control and lead our spiritual civilization onwards.

the Jews does not have a messiah,the messiah is there own thoughtform,it is meant to deceive everyone,the coming of the messiah is the coming age when the Jews will rule the world,we are trying to stop that from happening with the RTR,I have heard UFO speakers say that the reptilians and greys will plan a false coming of messiah were enemy UFO will land on earth to make people think they are their savours the thing is we save ourselves,there is no messiah coming to save us.the book of revalation talks of the third world war and the reign of pisrael as the rulers of the earth thous bringing the end of the world as we know it and the rise of the new world order were earth will be on total control of the jews,it's all a scam.the gods will come yes but we have to do our part and advance ourselves they won't come down here to come and save us,we save ourselves and anyone who refuse to accept the truth will be dammed because nature will flush them out,they need to make way for mother earth to ascend.

Darksage666 said:
Can someone help clear this up for me- I understand that the Bible is a book of Jewish witchcraft and the mass mind helps to manifests the Jewish agenda so my question is; how do we know that when our aryan messiah returns that the very devout Christians(who decide not to convert) and the Jews wont manifest a Jewish leader with the power of their minds? We all know that Jesus didn’t exist but isn’t this how witchcraft works? Didn’t the Jews set up a line of energy that would manifest a leader for them when their ultimate doom comes? I don’t want to seem disrespectful or seem like a Christian because I am not but this has just been on my mind for a while now.

The final RTR is destroying their god thoughtform so they can't manifest their "messiah". The difference between Gentile magic and jewish witchraft is that the former can raise energy by itself but a jew has to sacrifice living beings and parasite from people who worship their thoughtform. Jews have worked for 2000 years in order to manifest their leader yet nothing happened while some Thule members in Germany manifested Hitler in couple of years so don't worry about it. Just keep doing the RTR and we are fine.

Here is some imformation about the 22 letters and how it ties into the jewish god:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13195
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12623&p=45067
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11583
http://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Bible_Jewish_Witchcraft.htm
http://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Bible_Jewish_Witchcraft2.htm
http://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Why_Is_There_Suffering.html

FINAL RTR:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back