Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Empowering the chakras daily

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Recently I've been reforming my schedule, and I actually just came across a post talking about the benefits of Satanama. And that got me to thinking, what exactly does everyone mean when they talk about empowering their chakras daily?

Is Kundalini and Hatha yoga 'enough'? Or is there an exercise out there that deals with this specific problem?

Thank you in advance for your replies, have a great rest of your day :)

What I usually do for empowering my chakras is this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html
40x times for each chakra and i throw in the third eye, and pineal gland.
I also make sure to affirm "In a healthy and positive manner, my (blank) chakra is permanently activated and empowered."

Each day corresponds to a planet which corresponds to that chakra. For example Sunday is the day of the sun which is the day you're supposed to do meditation on the Solar chakra. Saturday is the day of Saturn and you're supposed to do the meditation on the base chakra. And so on and so forth. The meditation is supposed to be done in the hours of that planet and preferably moon shouldn't be void in that time period. Check out the complete chakra meditation page on more information on this topic.

Poweredbythesun said:
Recently I've been reforming my schedule, and I actually just came across a post talking about the benefits of Satanama. And that got me to thinking, what exactly does everyone mean when they talk about empowering their chakras daily?

Is Kundalini and Hatha yoga 'enough'? Or is there an exercise out there that deals with this specific problem?

Thank you in advance for your replies, have a great rest of your day :)
They mean doing this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html or use any mantra on the seven chakra's everyday. For example Satanama can be used in the chakra's everyday.

Jack said:
Each day corresponds to a planet which corresponds to that chakra. For example Sunday is the day of the sun which is the day you're supposed to do meditation on the Solar chakra. Saturday is the day of Saturn and you're supposed to do the meditation on the base chakra. And so on and so forth. The meditation is supposed to be done in the hours of that planet and preferably moon shouldn't be void in that time period. Check out the complete chakra meditation page on more information on this topic.

That's not what we mean by daily. Daily you work on ALL chakras. You can then give particular attention/emphasis to chakra of the day and/or to a chakra that is blocked.

Remember Need for Speed Underground? Tuning was meta back then.

Now we got the real Tuning, SS-tier.

Tuning 101:

1. Do Tuning on the day of the Planet the Chakra corresponds.
Sunday - Sun:Solar, Monday - Moon:6th, Ajna, Chakra of Wisdom, Tuesday - Mars:Sacral, Wednesday - Mercury:Middle/Fourth, Thursday - Jupiter:Crown, Friday - Venus:Throat, Saturday - Saturn:Root/Base.

2. Do the Tuning ON the hour of the corresponding planet. So if you do Solar, do it on Sunday on Sun hours. Or Venus/Jupiter as they are Benefic planets which are versatile.

3. Be coolz.

Jack said:

Adding to Stormblood.

You work daily on ALL your Chakras via cleaning them one by one with laser point focus, and collectively with Aura/Chakra cleaning with Raising the ball of White-Gold Energy from top to bottom 3x times and then making affirmation 3x times.

Then you can tune them individually by your choice. I usually work on however I feel like, as in using Intuition.

Stormblood said:
Jack said:

That's not what we mean by daily. Daily you work on ALL chakras. You can then give particular attention/emphasis to chakra of the day and/or to a chakra that is blocked.

Reckoned666 said:
Adding to Stormblood.

You work daily on ALL your Chakras via cleaning them one by one with laser point focus, and collectively with Aura/Chakra cleaning with Raising the ball of White-Gold Energy from top to bottom 3x times and then making affirmation 3x times.

Then you can tune them individually by your choice. I usually work on however I feel like, as in using Intuition.

Stormblood said:
Jack said:

Who is the god in your signature, seems eerily similar to Maa Durga
images

"Tuning", is just the _AUM's, for balance. "Working on all chakras daily", is empowering them with mantras, all the chakras, every day. This includes Aum's, planetary mantras, God names, runes, and so on, whichever works for you (I do a few sessions daily with different methods). Preferably with the corresponding breathing exercises, mudras, color breathing on the inhale (vibration on the exhale).

Cleaning, is not "working on". It's just cleaning.

You can do additional work on the planetary day/hour for that chakra, but all chakras should be worked on daily, for advancement. Even if it's just minimal reps, as long as you are consistently doing it daily.

It's just cleaning which is essential in freeing the Soul and preparing for raising your Kundalini. If Chakra isn't 100% clean it'll bring the bad related to that Chakra it can be anything related to it.

That's why the Clergy is saying do FINAL RTR and CLEAN and do AoP (at least) twice.

Because it's the key to having a balanced Life and removing yourself from hang-ups and such.

I didn't mean to critique you, Lydia, by all means no. Just wanted to elaborate on the subject.

Lydia said:
"Tuning", is just the _AUM's, for balance. "Working on all chakras daily", is empowering them with mantras, all the chakras, every day. This includes Aum's, planetary mantras, God names, runes, and so on, whichever works for you (I do a few sessions daily with different methods). Preferably with the corresponding breathing exercises, mudras, color breathing on the inhale (vibration on the exhale).

Cleaning, is not "working on". It's just cleaning.

You can do additional work on the planetary day/hour for that chakra, but all chakras should be worked on daily, for advancement. Even if it's just minimal reps, as long as you are consistently doing it daily.

Reckoned666 said:
It's just cleaning which is essential in freeing the Soul and preparing for raising your Kundalini. If Chakra isn't 100% clean it'll bring the bad related to that Chakra it can be anything related to it.

That's why the Clergy is saying do FINAL RTR and CLEAN and do AoP (at least) twice.

Because it's the key to having a balanced Life and removing yourself from hang-ups and such.

I didn't mean to critique you, Lydia, by all means no. Just wanted to elaborate on the subject.

Cleaning is imperative, but what I meant was, when people say "working on chakras", they mean doing mantras that empower. It kind of seems like some people think all they have to do is clean them and that will open and advance them, which is why I chimed in. I'm not talking about you of course :), but from other SS's posts I've seen over the years. They do minimal work on their chakras and then complain they don't advance.

absolute13 said:
Working on all chakras daily takes long.

It really does. But after years of being SS and steadily advancing, you will experience changes in your life that will prioritize advancement. Some people spend a few hours a day watching TV sitcoms, some people put that time to chakra work.

Poweredbythesun said:
For now I'm just going to add the workings for the full chakra meditations ( the ones where you do one chakra on it's day) as it seems to be working. Thank you all for your replies :D

If something is working for you, then stick with it until you feel the need for change :) When I was newer, I did minimal reps on the chakra of the day, and only breathing in of the color energy for each chakra daily, plus the single and twin serpent meditations (I'm just talking about my chakra work here, not yoga and other things I did). This wasn't much, but it was fine for me at the time.

In a way isn't a mantra a toolbox. You wanna do some specific technical work on your soul/chakras whatever and you need a toolbox. You are giving the energy part (like the hand holding and turning the screwdriver) but you need a suitable tool to do the work. And the toolbox may belong to someone willing to lend it to you. That made me think that any God and Goddesses aliases might work if they wishes them to. Gods and Goddesses rule over their aliases and have control over those using them. And vibrating them gives them power over the person. For instance anybody using RAUM would be under the God Raum's control (and so under Satan's control indirectly).

Lydia said:
Reckoned666 said:

Cleaning is imperative, but what I meant was, when people say "working on chakras", they mean doing mantras that empower. It kind of seems like some people think all they have to do is clean them and that will open and advance them, which is why I chimed in. I'm not talking about you of course :), but from other SS's posts I've seen over the years. They do minimal work on their chakras and then complain they don't advance.

absolute13 said:

It really does. But after years of being SS and steadily advancing, you will experience changes in your life that will prioritize advancement. Some people spend a few hours a day watching TV sitcoms, some people put that time to chakra work.

Poweredbythesun said:
For now I'm just going to add the workings for the full chakra meditations ( the ones where you do one chakra on it's day) as it seems to be working. Thank you all for your replies :D

If something is working for you, then stick with it until you feel the need for change :) When I was newer, I did minimal reps on the chakra of the day, and only breathing in of the color energy for each chakra daily, plus the single and twin serpent meditations (I'm just talking about my chakra work here, not yoga and other things I did). This wasn't much, but it was fine for me at the time.

Everyone should read this carefully, if they still don't understand that all you wrote is needed for advancement (instead of regression).

Lydia said:
absolute13 said:

A question if I may, Lydia. Personally, what do you find to be the best way to empower the chakras daily?

Currently I'm about a week into my new schedule for this year, and despite having a good 2 hours left over at the end of a 'normal' work day. It always seems to get filled up with other things, and the now hour or near hour of full chakra meditations (one for each chakra) wears on me as I struggle for time.

I plan to try a RAUM meditation with affirmations at the end to empower each of my 7 main chakras, but I fear that might not be as effective. Though I could be completely wrong.

The good news though is I've started to appreciate and find a love for meditation :) Though the amount of meditation required to progress combined with the length of some meditations makes my day a lot more work that I thought it would be. (Especially before Satan) I will be adding in the SATANAMA meditation soon by the way, so if that will help in any way I'd be thrilled to know that :D

I hope to hear from you soon, have a great rest of your day! :D

Poweredbythesun said:
Lydia said:
absolute13 said:

A question if I may, Lydia. Personally, what do you find to be the best way to empower the chakras daily?

Currently I'm about a week into my new schedule for this year, and despite having a good 2 hours left over at the end of a 'normal' work day. It always seems to get filled up with other things, and the now hour or near hour of full chakra meditations (one for each chakra) wears on me as I struggle for time.

I plan to try a RAUM meditation with affirmations at the end to empower each of my 7 main chakras, but I fear that might not be as effective. Though I could be completely wrong.

The good news though is I've started to appreciate and find a love for meditation :) Though the amount of meditation required to progress combined with the length of some meditations makes my day a lot more work that I thought it would be. (Especially before Satan) I will be adding in the SATANAMA meditation soon by the way, so if that will help in any way I'd be thrilled to know that :D

I hope to hear from you soon, have a great rest of your day! :D
The Raum meditation empower ALL the soul, so even the chakras and if you think about it the Raum part is done on the Seven chakras. I do the Raum meditation with all 54 reps wich are in totale 216 reps (counting the IO-EA reps) and after that i use Satanama for 18 reps with it's mudra and i use this affirmation "In a positive way for me all my chakra are compleatily free from any blocked, open and empowered forever" and this works pretty well for me.

I don't do a full chakra meditation but i use the sanskrit mantra on the Seven chakras, third eye and pineal gland for 18 reps each.

This works very well for me.

luis said:
The Raum meditation empower ALL the soul, so even the chakras and if you think about it the Raum part is done on the Seven chakras. I do the Raum meditation with all 54 reps wich are in totale 216 reps (counting the IO-EA reps) and after that i use Satanama for 18 reps with it's mudra and i use this affirmation "In a positive way for me all my chakra are compleatily free from any blocked, open and empowered forever" and this works pretty well for me.

I don't do a full chakra meditation but i use the sanskrit mantra on the Seven chakras, third eye and pineal gland for 18 reps each.

Sorry if I don't quite understand your rep count, but for how many rounds do you vibrate RAUM into your chakras? I'm a little confused on this :/ I'm only getting 206 total reps with the 54x2 (for RAUM), 40+40 for IO-EA, and 18 for Satanama

Will try your way tomorrow though, thank you for the advice :)

Poweredbythesun said:
luis said:

Sorry if I don't quite understand your rep count, but for how many rounds do you vibrate RAUM into your chakras? I'm a little confused on this :/ I'm only getting 206 total reps with the 54x2 (for RAUM), 40+40 for IO-EA, and 18 for Satanama

When the Raum meditation was first posted on the Yahoo groups, it was done all for 108. Like this Raum is for 108, IO instead of 40 is 108 and EA too. I can't do all 108 because i don't have the time so i do all for 54 even IO and EA instead of 40 i do 54. They are all powerful numbers and especially in total is 216 wich HP Mageson made a post saying is powerful if you didn't see it. Now i don't have the time to find the old post were Raum was revelev all for 108 reps but i'm sure you can find it here http://www.groups-archive.com

It works well for me but remember that this meditation is pretty powerful and if you are not experienced enough you can't handle the energy. This takes me 15-20 minutes and if you don't have the time then do something that require less time. I honestly love meditation and i would do it all day but i can't but i still do a lot and i can handle the energy.

luis said:
Poweredbythesun said:
luis said:

When the Raum meditation was first posted on the Yahoo groups, it was done all for 108. Like this Raum is for 108, IO instead of 40 is 108 and EA too. I can't do all 108 because i don't have the time so i do all for 54 even IO and EA instead of 40 i do 54. They are all powerful numbers and especially in total is 216 wich HP Mageson made a post saying is powerful if you didn't see it. Now i don't have the time to find the old post were Raum was revelev all for 108 reps but i'm sure you can find it here http://www.groups-archive.com

It works well for me but remember that this meditation is pretty powerful and if you are not experienced enough you can't handle the energy. This takes me 15-20 minutes and if you don't have the time then do something that require less time. I honestly love meditation and i would do it all day but i can't but i still do a lot and i can handle the energy.

Thank you for explaining :) Here's the link to the original RAUM meditation by the way: http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=77249&p=341411&hilit=Raum+IO+meditation#p341411

It took me a good 15-20 minutes and several searches, but I found it :D

Good to hear you're enjoying meditating, Poweredbythesun :)

Maybe try doing your chakra work in the morning, get up a bit earlier than usual. I find this to be best for me, and it makes the rest of my day go better. Some yoga and chakra work as early as possible in the day. That way, you don't have to rush at the end of your day to fit it all in.

As for that link to the original Raum meditation, it is now EA in spine/front. And make sure to not do more reps than you can handle :)

Speaking about the Raum meditation, could I do it with 111 repetitions of everything,Raum ,IO ,Ea and the mantra in the end?

Lydia said:

As for that link to the original Raum meditation, it is now EA in spine/front. And make sure to not do more reps than you can handle :)

Egon said:

Not's …
EA
Front / Spine

???????

Lydia said:
Good to hear you're enjoying meditating, Poweredbythesun :)

Maybe try doing your chakra work in the morning, get up a bit earlier than usual. I find this to be best for me, and it makes the rest of my day go better. Some yoga and chakra work as early as possible in the day. That way, you don't have to rush at the end of your day to fit it all in.

Thanks for the advice Lydia :)

I've actually been trying to wake up early enough to do meditations and yoga for months now too, funny enough. (I have a 7 A.M. job, and need 7-8 hours of sleep a night :/ ) So far I've managed to wake up regularly around 5-5:30 A.M., but I can't seem to go to bed earlier than 9 P.M.

As for my current plans, I plan to start and continue doing the Raum meditation as advised on its page here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RAUM_Meditation.html Takes maybe 20 minutes, but over the course of months will build up and I will then switch to the full 108 reps :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back