Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish Nobel Laureats

AncientShadow666 said:
ss666 said:
FancyMancy said:

I'm skeptical about Jews having no creativity at all and not being able to make an innovation without stealing.
Maybe compared to Newton or Da Vinci, there's nothing to compare. But small contributions, why not?

on the old forum there was a subject about this one, the jews dont have three certain chakras who rule the creativity aswell as the emotion: heart chakra, throat chakra and 6th chakra... that is why jews have no history, that is why jews have no art, that is why jews have never proven through history as a race which built some special culture, like when you look all over europe aswell as all other continents of all other races, ALL OF THEM have SPECIAL and INDIVIDUAL way of creating art, clothes, music etc etc etc... jews have NONE.... they never had it, they CANNOT have it because it is in their soul, they are how they are, intelligent parasite, nothing more....

this is late but this is the post i was looking for as i think i saw this a while back. ive been looking up more info and cant find it. is there a sermon on this some place? I'm guessing if jews dont have a heart chakra then they cant astrally project either as this is the main chakra that works with this? what about the mixed jews or even 2 percent? since they still have jewish souls the chakra structure would be the same as a full blooded jew am i right?

Shadowcat said:
AncientShadow666 said:
ss666 said:
I'm skeptical about Jews having no creativity at all and not being able to make an innovation without stealing.
Maybe compared to Newton or Da Vinci, there's nothing to compare. But small contributions, why not?

on the old forum there was a subject about this one, the jews dont have three certain chakras who rule the creativity aswell as the emotion: heart chakra, throat chakra and 6th chakra... that is why jews have no history, that is why jews have no art, that is why jews have never proven through history as a race which built some special culture, like when you look all over europe aswell as all other continents of all other races, ALL OF THEM have SPECIAL and INDIVIDUAL way of creating art, clothes, music etc etc etc... jews have NONE.... they never had it, they CANNOT have it because it is in their soul, they are how they are, intelligent parasite, nothing more....

this is late but this is the post i was looking for as i think i saw this a while back. ive been looking up more info and cant find it. is there a sermon on this some place? I'm guessing if jews dont have a heart chakra then they cant astrally project either as this is the main chakra that works with this? what about the mixed jews or even 2 percent? since they still have jewish souls the chakra structure would be the same as a full blooded jew am i right?

i apologize, but i am not able to answer this question... maybe one of the priests if they see it as important? all i can recall is that this was a discussion or maybe even a sermon but it is probably 3 maybe even 4 years old and I currently dont have time to search for it. If i do find it among many of my collected articles by chance, i will write back to you but i cannot promise this....

AncientShadow666 said:
Shadowcat said:
AncientShadow666 said:

i apologize, but i am not able to answer this question... maybe one of the priests if they see it as important? all i can recall is that this was a discussion or maybe even a sermon but it is probably 3 maybe even 4 years old and I currently dont have time to search for it. If i do find it among many of my collected articles by chance, i will write back to you but i cannot promise this....

That's ok I appreciate it :).

I might have mentioned this sometime in 2019 even though this is an old post from 2017.

But I've always been curious on the so-called "Industrious jew". Yes they can do stuff I'm not denying it. But they literally state as people of "book" and as "educated" they rule everything. It doesn't make sense how can a population of about 2-3% of the World be inside just about EVERY single type of educational byproduct of society.

I've never understood it perhaps it's all the occult backing and extra-terrestrial assistance. But it seems like every single time there is a jew or a gentile with some jewish like name like a Stein but even some jews may misrepresent as jewish then later apologize he isn't jewish but clearly promote the jewish agenda.

I don't know it seems like we are under occupation and the extra-terrestrial race is doing everything in it's power to acclimate everything to itself. Even the very jewishness of society promotes a slow minuscule increment of technology. Like computers it seems for every single development there seems to be some sort. For example just recently there has been the innovation of higher core counts for CPUs. Funny enough that should have occurred with 6 core CPUs back as early as 2012-2013 with Intel leading the charge. But no for them charing 400 dollars for a quad core is more appropriate until 2017 with Ryzen with had to deal with quad cores. Just stagnant miniature baby steps just fuck with society cause why not.

If that isn't a "fuck you" to development I don't know what is. It's kinda like PCIe 4.0 and future revisions. We JUST recently released PCIe 4.0 controllers for solid-state drives and we are already hitting a wall of using 4.0 to it's max. Even 5.0 and 6.0 might not save us from the massive data bandwidth used by SSD forget graphics cards it's the storage solution that is the problem.

I just wish society was better and not this slave acceptance bullshit. Hopefully with time things change and our rituals but apparently it seems like some people just don't want to change. I'm all for change just appropriate change, some people won't change at all.

I wish more people took civilization seriously. Like that space civilization mentioned by one of the high priests who broke out of kosher supervision. I think it was even mentioned they have permission to interfere on Earth by Satan IF the jews try anything funny or Israel or whatever.

I'm sick and tired of living my digital life as my physical life. It's all up in the air no one knows anything we are gonna die YOLOSWAG420 bullshit. It's the same way our technology is who knows how many billions of dollars and precious memories have been destroyed from a virus or hacking or some mass EMP could you imagine a nation deploying an EMP on another.

I have no idea why people don't care about security, longevity, appropriate spirit-tech technologies etc.etc. It seems with jews everything is just slavery bullshit.

Anyways pardon the rant I just don't understand why it's always the jews and jew culture and everything has to go down the shitter. IF jews were good why do bad, and don't give me that there are bad jews around like good jews. I recall reading some ignorant jew that lived in South America literally state there are no jails in Israel. I mean how stupid can some jews be. It seems either a sqew of extremely stupid or dangerously intelligent and a middle ground of "oy vey we gud".

I don't get it I just wish jews unleashed themselves and show themselves for whom they really are. We are getting there but it seems like others want to exhibit mass carnage on society.

I for one welcome the introduction of the JNWO to the masses like one of our members "Whood" at it. At least people wake up and realize "Oh shit all this anti-gentile stuff is real, WTF".

Anyways once again I'm ranting I just hope someone makes a reply that explains why every facet of life has to have a jewish entity behind it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back