Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sorath is Saurashtra

Nick Vabzircnila

Sorath is Saurashtra

As all of us here know, the information that is readily available to the public is either watered down and/or corrupted. Almost all information about the God known as Sorath (and our Gods in general) are taken from Jewish sources. Western occultism…

[…] called in the Jewish mystery tradition Sorath, made up of the Hebrew letters Samech, Vau, Resh, and Tau. Moreover, each letter in the Hebrew alphabet has a numerical value: Samech = 60, Vau = 6, Resh = 200, Tau = 400. If we add this together, we have the number 666.”(1)

Samech
Vau
Resh
Tau

In other words, ‘SVRT’ gives ‘Sorath’ which adds up to 666 in the Jewish Gematria. I am not going to write out the Hebrew symbols in this post, but if one reverses the order of the above letters (left to right), the result is Tau, Resh, Vau, Samech - which spells out a Hebrew word for ‘DESTROY’. See the Google translation for proof: https://translate.google.com/?hl=en#iw/en/%D7%AA%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A1

In addition, most information available about him online and in books is extremely negative. I could go on with the Jewish numerology and the Jewish sources, but they are worthless on their own because they are rip offs. They are only useful when you have something to compare with, as to find the original source of what the Jews stole.

As High Priestess Maxine has noted before, many of our Gods’ names are seen in city names across the East, like Astaroth. Sorath is the Prakrit name of Saurashtra (Sanskrit: Saurāsṭra), which is a peninsular region of Gujarat, India. The names mean "good country":

"Literally the name means a good country. It was so named probably on account of the natural fertility of the land, Sorath is well known for rich crops of all kinds, and splendid cattle."(2)

To understand the history of the names used for this location, we need to consider the history of the location itself:

"The ancient city of Junagarh was known since the invasion of the Greeks in India, when the peninsula was known as Soorashtra. The word 'soo' meaning good and 'Rashtra' stands for country in Sanskrit. Some historians believe that Saurashtra came from the word 'Sourya' meaning Sun. Mughals, the the time of Emperor Akbar, conquered the peninsula and the people of Junagarh fought bravely, but they lost the battle. The Muslims named the place 'Sorath' which is a distorted form for Saurashtra."(3)

Moving on with the original Sanskrit name. In dissecting the name, 'Sau' is the mantra for expanding the fire element (S) with the AU, which High Priest Don explained:

"Its not Sa its Sau this is the normal expanding of the mantra with the AU. The AU relates to the meaning of immortality and truth. And the SAU mantra does appear as Sau as well in bija mantra's. Its expanding the fire element the S with the AU." (4)

Then there is the suffix 'rāsṭra' which literally means empire or kingdom: (5)

"It is the oldest and biggest territorial term. In the Rgveda and later Samhitas, it denotes 'kingdom' or 'royal territory'. It is considered to be one of the Prakrtis (constituents) and refers to a country." (6)

As thus, the spiritual meaning of the name Saurāsṭra is literally ‘good kingdom’ or ‘royal kingdom of expanding fire, immortality, and truth’. This is the Solar Chakra. We know the God popularly known as Sorath to be a God of the Sun which rules the Solar Chakra.

More on the Solar Chakra:

"The true meaning of the "Temple of the Sun" is spiritual. This symbolizes the perfected soul, where the rays from the solar [666] chakra, which is the center of the soul and circulates spiritual energy, radiates into 8 separate rays. The shining soul is symbolized by the sun. 8 is the number of Astaroth." (7)

As noted by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich, eight is the number of Astaroth, and this can be seen in her name, as "ashta"/"asta" is Sanskrit for the number eight. This being in Saur-asht-ra as well can be no coincidence, considering all the above-mentioned connections to the Solar Chakra. This further confirms the Sorath-Saurashtra-Sun connection.

Now, briefly returning to the Jewish BS, Sorath is called the ‘spirit’ of the Sun. This all ties in with the Hebrew Numerology. In the The Philosophy of Natural Magic by Henry Cornelius Agrippa (Agrippa), frankincense is attributed to the astrological sign of Leo (8) which is ruled by the Sun. Again, all the so-called ‘traditional’ sources such as Agrippa, Rudolf Steiner, and the like are corrupted. But looking up Saurashtra in the Sanskrit dictionaries, we find that it also means frankincense which can be no coincidence. So, the location “Saurashtra” refers directly to the one we know as Sorath, in more than one way. Saurashtra also means brass [an alloy of copper and zinc], alchemically speaking. And ‘bell-metal’.

To reiterate, modern sources are corrupted. But the Jews ironically left traces as they always do because they are parasites and they need their sympathetic connections. This was one of them. I included the above references to the Jewish BS to establish the connection to the actual source.

As High Priest Hooded Cobra mentioned in a recent sermon, Alexander the Great tried to reinstate the Vedic culture:

Through Roxanne also and the noble family Alexander tried to expand into the Hindu region in order to manifest the first objective of the empire which was the restoration of the Vedic culture. But he died before any of this even manifested properly.” (9)

Alexander went into India in 327 BCE:

Alexander did not visit Kathiawad, but he came very close to it, and very probably, indeed, recon- noitred the coast of Anarta (Kachh), which then formed part of Saurashtra.” (10)

The Greek geographer Strabo ended up calling the area Saraostos.

Going further back, Saurashtra is mentioned in the Mahabharata:

The Mahabharata, the great epic refers to Saurashtra (N.B. Sabha 38 and Bhishma Parva 10. 47) and also to Kushasthali (Dwarka) as the place where Shri Krishna of the Yadava race came.

Baudhayana Dharma Shastra (1.2.13) and Kautilya Arthashastra (Ch.11) both compositions of second century B.C., refer to 'Saurashtra'. To early Greeks, this western peninsula was known as "Saraostus" and "Surastrene". The etymology of Saurashtra is disputed, one is that it is derived from Su - good, Rashtra - State and the other the compound of Saura and Rashtra, meaning "the land of the Sun".

The early history of Saurashtra from legendary times upto the 4th century B.C. is obscure and considerable research is necessary both by archaeologists and historians before evidence could be found to establish facts. Mahabharata mentions that Shri Krishna Yadava left Mathura and came to Dwarka, along with his elder brother Balarma, who married Rewati, the daughter of king Rewat of Dwarka. These Yadavas, however, do not seem to have been permanently established in Saurashtra.” (11)

The region is Saurashtra’s domain. It has been subject to intense battles, and the Muslims ended up destroying the Somnath temple a number of times:

During all this period the incursions of Muslim invaders had not left Saurashtra unaffected. In A.D. 1024 Mahmud of Gazni sacked the Somnath temple. Subsequently in A.D. 1297 Alafkhan, a General of Ala-ud-din Khilji sacked Somnath temple again and appointed a Muslim Governor to rule from Junagadh. Saurashtra thus came under the rule of the Viceroys of Muslims Sultans of Dehli, though the Rajput chieftains in greater part of Saurashtra continued their autonomous sway. After two incursions on Junagadh by Mohmed Tughluck in the middle of the 14th century, came the expedition of Mohmed Begda; the Sultan og Gujarat, captured Junagadh (1473), forced the Chudasama ruler to embrace Islam and busied himself in settling the newly conquered territory of Sorath […]” (12)

The Somnath temple is SAURASHTRA's temple. As we know, the more spiritual significance something has, the more the Jews and their Christian and Muslim lackeys HATE it and want to destroy it. And like I wrote above, the backwards Hebrew spelling of SORATH literally means DESTROY. So what significance does the Somnath temple have?

The Somnath temple located in Prabhas Patan near Veraval in Saurashtra on the western coast of Gujarat, is believed to be the first among the twelve jyotirlinga shrines of Shiva. It is an important pilgrimage and tourist spot of Gujarat. Reconstructed several times in the past after repeated destruction by several Muslim invaders and Portuguese, the present temple was reconstructed in Chaulukya style of Hindu temple architecture and completed in May 1951. The reconstruction was completed by Vallabhbhai Patel.

The temple is considered sacred due to the various legends connected to it. Somnath means "Lord of the Soma", an epithet of Shiva. The Somnath temple is known as "the Shrine Eternal", following a book of K. M. Munshi by this title and his narration of the temple's destruction and reconstruction many times in history.” (13)

‘Lord of the Soma’ is a very revealing title. The Soma is secreted by the pineal gland through stimulation from the Solar energy of the Solar chakra. As thus, the Solar chakra is the Lord of the Soma. The sixth is the Lady. The Somnath temple (referring to the pineal/sixth chakra) being located in the region of Saurashtra (the kingdom of the Sun) conveys a powerful spiritual allegory. Somnath is also strikingly close to Sorath.

More info on the Somnath temple:

The site of Somnath has been a pilgrimage site from ancient times on account of being a Triveni sangam (the confluence of three rivers: Kapila, Hiran and Sarasvati). Soma, the Moon god, is believed to have lost his lustre due to a curse, and he bathed in the Sarasvati River at this site to regain it. The result is the waxing and waning of the moon, no doubt an allusion to the waxing and waning of the tides at this sea shore location. The name of the town Prabhas, meaning lustre, as well as the alternative names Someshvar and Somnath ("The lord of the moon" or "the moon god") arise from this tradition.” (14)

There we have it again. The lord of the Moon is the Sun. Also, the above quote mentions the rivers ‘Kapila, Hiran and Sarasvati’ flowing together at one spot and uniting into one. This is an allegory for the Ida, Pingala, and Sushuma, respectively. The Kapila is Ida, Hiran (the gold) is the Pingala, and Sarasvati is the Sushumna and the unison of the three in the head. The three sixes with the middle six as the uniter:

The Swan, Saraswati sits on is the symbol of the left and right hemispheres of the brain with the pineal gland in the center in esoteric symbolism.” – High Priest Don (15)

As with all of our Gods, the Jews have corrupted the true identity of Saurashtra, Somnath, or ‘Sorath’. They literally left a message for their own to DESTROY this being and everything connected to him because of what he represents. (16) Which, first off, is the 666 (which Sorath in the Jewish magickal systems is personified as) and what this represents. And this is only the tip of the iceberg. The Somnath temple of Saurashtra is just one temple in an enormous region.

Sage Dhaumya describes the holy places in Saurashtra Mahabharata, Book 3, Chapter 88:
I shall now, O Yudhishthira, describe the sacred spots, and asylums, and rivers and lakes belonging to the Surashtra country! O Yudhishthira, on the sea-coast is the Chamasodbheda, and also Prabhasa, that tirtha which is much regarded by the Gods. There also is the tirtha called Pindaraka, frequented by ascetics. In that region is a mighty hill named Ujjayanta which conduceth to speedy success. Regarding it the celestial Rishi Narada hath recited an ancient sloka. By performing austerities on the sacred hill of Ujjayanta in Surashtra, that abounds in birds and animals, a person becometh regarded in heaven. There also is Dwaravati, producing great merit, where dwelleth the illustrious Vasudeva Krishna.” (17)

What else is hidden in plain sight?

___

Sources:
1: Christ & The Maya Calendar, by Kevin Dann (BS), section called The Incarnation of Ahriman.
2: Personal and geographical names in the Gupta inscriptions by Tej Ram Sharma, 1976, p. 209.
3: Gir Forest and the Saga of the Asiatic Lion by Sudipta Mitra, 2006, p. 12.
4: Explanatory reply by High Priest Don, https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=132&p=47698&hilit=square+sau#p47436
5: The System of Nominal Accentuation in Sanskrit and Proto-Indo-European by A. M. Lubotsky, 1988, p. 83.
6: Personal and geographical names in the Gupta inscriptions by Tej Ram Sharma, 1976, p. 209.
7: Satanic Symbols, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich: http://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Satanic_Symbols.htm
8: The Philosophy of Natural Magic, by Henry Cornelius Agrippa; Chapter 44:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/pnm/pnm53.htm
9: Ancient Greek Stolen Concepts Of The Kabbalah, High Priest Hooded Cobra:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13359
10: https://archive.org/stream/pts_historyofkathiaw_3721-1226/pts_historyofkathiaw_3721-1226_djvu.txt
11: The Rajputs of Saurashtra by Virbhadra Singhji, p. 29
12: Ibid, p. 31
13: Wikipedia article on the Somnath Temple:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somnath_temple
14: Ibid
15: http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=84373&p=360295&hilit=saraswati#p360295
16: https://translate.google.com/?hl=en#iw/en/%D7%AA%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A1
17: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saurashtra_Kingdom

This is exemplary it deserves to be uploaded everywhere of our pages.

You also have...Thus Said Zarathustra. Thus said... Saurasthra...Maybe Nietzche got it a bit off there.

It's interesting as this book was a prime philosophical manual. Sorath's nature is also a radical, elitist, and very strong or racial morality. It wouldn't be too far to state he probably penned this book or inspired Nietzsche somehow.

Nick Vabzircnila said:
As noted by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich, eight is the number of Astaroth, and this can be seen in her name, as "ashta"/"asta" is Sanskrit for the number eight.

Asta-rte. She has told myself and other SS that she prefers the names Astarte or Inanna, and not Astaroth. HP Cobra has even mentioned a few times that Astoreth means excrement in hebrew. Also, "roth" is jewish. Sorry to hijack like this but I cringe so badly when I see SS calling her Astaroth.

Great post though :)

Wow, what an excellent post. You really do have a gift of writing in clear and understandable manner, comrade. Hopefully we'll see more posts like this from you.

This is a truly impressive research. It's great how things are getting into place and we are reclaiming more and more our ancient satanic heritage.

Saurashtra does indeed feel much better then how we used to call him. It just doesn't have the negativity it used to, it feels good instead. I don't even feel like writing how he was called anymore so you don't have to read it.

Now to some very wild speculation from my part. I wonder if the Sauron character was also about Saurashtra. His big fiery eye was like a sun. Also the third eye connects to the pineal gland. Sun and Moon. His armor is fully black, like the blackness of the black sun. He is from the east a land that got devastated (mudslime invasion taking over ?). If you look at the middle east map, there is like a range of mountains covering northern and eastern mordor, kinda like himalayas maybe. And then on north of this range of mountains there is like a wasteland like the steppes ? And to the east there is kinda China with Rhun. For those who looked a bit deeper into Tolkien lore. Sauron was a faithful general of Morgoth who is depicted as the original "villain" from virtue of being the original cosmic rebel. Morgoth is an immortal who rebels against a collective of Gods ruled by an omnisicent hive mind-like "god" who is the creator of the whole universe (it sounds awfully like the enemy borg and the claims they make in the enemy religions doesn't it). After Morgoth rebels and takes over Middle Earth, this collective of Gods is waging war to him and his faithful from another land/world. The officiers serving Morgoth are called Balrogs and depicted as being demonic in nature. Sauron was one of them. A Balrog or demonic being. This is barely hinted at in the Lord of the Rings especially those who only watched the movies will have no idea what I am refering to and probably will think Balrog is a single entity having this name with horns and fire around him and living in the Moria. But Balrogs are a category of demonic generals of Morgoth each supposed to have their own names. This back story is found in Tolkien's book the Silmarillion. Which is also sometimes refered to as the "Bible of Middle Earth". Notice the bible of the enemy is also an inversion of the truth. The creation story of mankind and who is the evil and who is the good side are all inverted. Tolkien refered in some of his letters about his works on Middle Earth to not being about a fictional world but our own in a certain way.

Lydia said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:
As noted by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich, eight is the number of Astaroth, and this can be seen in her name, as "ashta"/"asta" is Sanskrit for the number eight.

Asta-rte. She has told myself and other SS that she prefers the names Astarte or Inanna, and not Astaroth. HP Cobra has even mentioned a few times that Astoreth means excrement in hebrew. Also, "roth" is jewish. Sorry to hijack like this but I cringe so badly when I see SS calling her Astaroth.

I've done a quick query and that's what I found.

Roth is an English, German, or Jewish origin surname. There are seven theories:

The spilling of blood from the warrior class of ancient Germanic soldiers;
Ethnic name for an Anglo-Saxon, derived from rot (meaning "red" before the 7th century), referencing red-haired people;
Topographical name, derived from rod (meaning "wood"), meaning a dweller in such a location;
Derivative from hroth (from the Proto-Germanic word for "fame"; related to hrod);
Local name for 18th-century Ashkenazi refugees to Germany;
Derivative from roe in the ancient Danish language to signify (of) a king;
Of the red colour of clay, as in pottery (German).

Is it purely Jewish origins, or is it mixed? Anyway, I'll be safe and call Astarte by Inanna, since I feel Her the most powerfully when I call Her that, and vibrating Inanna into your 6th chakra, 3rd eye, crown or clairaudience - clairvoyance points is absolutely incredible. I never felt stronger influences on astral senses, although I haven't tried much Mantras. But vibrating Inanna is definitely effective.

Lydia said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:

That was exactly what she told me last night and she had been trying to tell me for a while, she even told me more examples of names of gods that have been corrupted:

Behemoth was corrupted from Beherit and Bahamut
Nimrod was corrupted from Menrot and Memnon

Lydia said:

Oh good, glad to hear someone confirm this, since she told me the same, it's just I'm still like, earlier on in the development of my actual trying to "hear" the Gods or at least sense their intention/meaning/implication. Before I became a true SS and I started out in more mainstream Paganism when initially met her, I'd been calling her Athena and she had been visiting me in the guise of such, which she's always seemed to embrace as a name as well.

Sinistra said:

Since you brought up Tolkien/LOTR, I'd actually recommend checking out the thread over here.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=46334#p46334
Mageson's reply to my post is very insightful, as it also goes into Sauron as well. He also liked to point out how when Sauron's binding (((One Ring))) was destroyed Gollum (Golem) died along with it and the entire Empire of Mordor and its artificially created, twisted legion of (((Orcs))) died with it, soulless entities only obsessed with industry that destroyed nature and purity wherever they went, which worshiped a single God as opposed to the polytheistic Valar Gods.

Reckoned666 said:
Lydia said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:

I've done a quick query and that's what I found.

Roth is an English, German, or Jewish origin surname. There are seven theories:

The spilling of blood from the warrior class of ancient Germanic soldiers;
Ethnic name for an Anglo-Saxon, derived from rot (meaning "red" before the 7th century), referencing red-haired people;
Topographical name, derived from rod (meaning "wood"), meaning a dweller in such a location;
Derivative from hroth (from the Proto-Germanic word for "fame"; related to hrod);
Local name for 18th-century Ashkenazi refugees to Germany;
Derivative from roe in the ancient Danish language to signify (of) a king;
Of the red colour of clay, as in pottery (German).

Is it purely Jewish origins, or is it mixed? Anyway, I'll be safe and call Astarte by Inanna, since I feel Her the most powerfully when I call Her that, and vibrating Inanna into your 6th chakra, 3rd eye, crown or clairaudience - clairvoyance points is absolutely incredible. I never felt stronger influences on astral senses, although I haven't tried much Mantras. But vibrating Inanna is definitely effective.

rot-h makes me think of rot / rotting.

This is going to be translated, I'm fascinated by the God Sorath as well. Thank you very much for this info :D

Roth is a Germanic surname originally. The Jewish Rothchild's where original the Bayer's they changed their name to fit into Goyim society easier. Many German American's changed their surnames because they didn't want to be confused with all the European Jews in America that came over after the failed revolution in Germany in the 19th century.

Yiddish is a combination of Germanic and Hebrew. Ashkenazi means "Of Germany" where the Jews lived for centuries till they where driven out and went into the Polish Kingdom this Kingdom was conquered in a several way war and the Czar took the part of Poland with the Jews over. The Jews were then put into a large Ghetto to contain their criminal behaviour. The Khazar theory is simply false the Jews in Russia even by name came by way of Germany. The Jew who wrote this book the "13 Tribe" admitted the book was false.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back