Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Third Eye doesnt want to open

Ignisalas

Ive been doing a lot of work on my third eye and 6th chakra for the past month. It seems like my third eye doesn't want to open. Ive been slacking off on working on my chakras, but now ive been doing a lot of work on them. well atleast my third eye and 6th chakra.

I do 40x Chandramase, with an affirmation. A little while afterwards, I do Thaur x30 with an affirmation to remove blockages from my third eye.
Then a while after that I do Yaum 88x in my 6th chakra.

I don't know if my third eye is open and just need empowering, or if its still blocked.
Ive been getting a slight tingling sensation between my eyes, not on my third eye, but right between my eyes where my first astral eye should be. This happens mostly when im working on my third eye. I have pretty good visualization abilities, but its hard to focus on the bluish indigo color on my 6th chakra for some reason. Is it because its blocked?

I don't know what the deal is with my third eye, but I kinda think that its open, but my 6th chakra is blocked and that's why I haven't been seeing much happen while im working on my third eye. I do see the moving and swirling colors a lot when im meditating on it, but that's about it.

Ive noticed here lately after starting all these workings that my left temple is acting up. I don't know if its my temple chakra or something else. It has like muscle spasms I guess you could say. And Ive also had an issue with my third eye where its hard to focus on the pressure there. I get a pressure above my right eyebrow, and not where my third eye is. I don't know what the deal is with this, but its distracting and makes it hard to focus on my third eye.

Does anyone have any better ways to open the third eye? Ive been doing the chandramase vibration for about 40 days now, with little effect. I don't go into a trance. Ive never been in a trance, and its hard for me to try. I just relax and try to focus. Its too hard to go into a trance anyways because of the chaotic home im living in right now.

Ignisalas said:
Ive been doing a lot of work on my third eye and 6th chakra for the past month. It seems like my third eye doesn't want to open. Ive been slacking off on working on my chakras, but now ive been doing a lot of work on them. well atleast my third eye and 6th chakra.

I do 40x Chandramase, with an affirmation. A little while afterwards, I do Thaur x30 with an affirmation to remove blockages from my third eye.
Then a while after that I do Yaum 88x in my 6th chakra.

I don't know if my third eye is open and just need empowering, or if its still blocked.
Ive been getting a slight tingling sensation between my eyes, not on my third eye, but right between my eyes where my first astral eye should be. This happens mostly when im working on my third eye. I have pretty good visualization abilities, but its hard to focus on the bluish indigo color on my 6th chakra for some reason. Is it because its blocked?

I don't know what the deal is with my third eye, but I kinda think that its open, but my 6th chakra is blocked and that's why I haven't been seeing much happen while im working on my third eye. I do see the moving and swirling colors a lot when im meditating on it, but that's about it.

Ive noticed here lately after starting all these workings that my left temple is acting up. I don't know if its my temple chakra or something else. It has like muscle spasms I guess you could say. And Ive also had an issue with my third eye where its hard to focus on the pressure there. I get a pressure above my right eyebrow, and not where my third eye is. I don't know what the deal is with this, but its distracting and makes it hard to focus on my third eye.

Does anyone have any better ways to open the third eye? Ive been doing the chandramase vibration for about 40 days now, with little effect. I don't go into a trance. Ive never been in a trance, and its hard for me to try. I just relax and try to focus. Its too hard to go into a trance anyways because of the chaotic home im living in right now.

Hey Bro I have a quick question.
Can you feel your Chakras any time and anywhere you want? Just like you can move your arms and legs?
Maybe you just try too hard and it might be that you are afraid to fail. That might stop you from advancing.
But I am a noob myself haha.
If I were you I would just open all main chakras, or atleast start to do so.
I started to open 16 Chakras so far. And I do one meditation usually for 2Weeks. Because I want to be 100% that I have a good base where I can build on. And I also want that I can feel my Chakras anywhere at anytime just like a normal bodypart .. well it is technically a bodypart just like your Hands.

Doing only vibration is not very helpful. I think I can guess the problem. Before doing any working on the third eye make sure to do breathing exercises. Now use the third eye mudra. What this means is you position your eyes so that they are both pointed towards the third eye. There's a website called pinklotus. Search there for this particular thing. Anyway this mudra will activate the third eye and there will a pressure in the area. Inhale through the third eye and keep for 5 counts. Then exhale with the vibration of your choice and feel that vibration in your third eye. After doing it several times,go back to normal eye position. Your eyes may flutter when you hold this mudra for the first time. Now you must feel the vibration and meditate on the third eye for 10-15 minutes. That's going to do the trick. Trust me.

Try to open all your chakras starting with the third eye and crown. Use the opening methods on the JoS, I'm sure there's unlocking methods too.

It takes time, like a lot not only 40 days. To open your astral sense's it takes to have your sixth, crown and third eye open and your pineal gland that works. You said that your are neglecting the other chakras well you shouldn't because they are all connected, the lower chakras especially the solar chakra is what gives energy to your soul and any working that you do even empowering chakras. So how are you going to have the energy to open your third eye (wich like i said is not the only one that needs to be empowered to see the astral) if you don't empower the other chakras? Plus by not empowering them you become inbalanced wich doesn't help.

Listen, empower your chakras everyday, All of them and your pineal gland and third eye, another thing you can do is a working to open your astral sense's, wich is helping me a lot. What you have to understand is that it takes time and the first stage of activation are different than you think, for example you are going to have more intuition or/and prophetic dreams, this is what is happening to me even if i still *can't see* the God's and the Astral plane. It takes time but if you do everything correctly It is going to happen ;)

Make sure that you don't drink water with fluoride in it and don't use a thootpaste with fluoride. The pineal gland is what makes you have your astral sense's open and fluoride block it. You need to empower it and don't drink fluoride so it will fully activate. Another thing is that you need to try to see with your third eye, like it's wrote on the opening third eye page, not only empowering it.

Now i don't have the time to find It but there is a good sermon about the third eye by HP HoodedCobra, it's probabily in the Satanic Library if you want to read it.

It seems you misunderstand how the third eye works. It's not just about seeing energy. You should read this old sermon: https://ufile.io/z2kdy (How the Third Eye Works)

Secondly, vibrating only without ever exercising your ability to see will never get you the ability to see. You have to train that. Flame meditation, all visualisation exercises and actually spend quite some time trying to visualise energy. Vibration empowers your third eye and that's it. It is open already. For specific abilities, you need to train them. For example, you can expect to open your hand chakras and immediately expect you're a top healer. It doesn't work like that.

Take as long as it takes. Do vibrations and training. However, don't get frustrated as it takes time and how long it takes is individual.

On Friday (Nov 16th) of this week, a waxing moon will be entering Pisces. As we know, that is a very good period to work on your astral senses. Remember that it's important to empower the Pineal Gland as you work with the Third Eye, since the Pineal Gland as others is responsible for all astral senses.

You could try vibrating Gaum x40 or x88 into the Pineal Gland during the hour of the Moon on the 16th and then doing some runic workings on the Third Eye afterward with affirmations after both.

And also keep in mind that the enemy has put countless curses on our astral senses, so spamming the Final RTR still goes a long way in opening the Third Eye.

Best of luck.

First of all, I'd suggest Raising your Energy before such workings. It could be achieved by Hatha Yoga or KY or Breathing Exercises for your choice.

Also, when did your start your working? It could be in problematic positions astrologically. I'd suggest you can start a new astral senses working tomorrow, as Venus goes Direct Motion Libra, which is it's Ruling Sign.

Your choice of vibrations seems to be great, though. Maybe you just have a weak Moon placement and it could mean that your 6th Chakra is the weakest. You can up your repetitions if anything suggested above didn't work, but i would highly doubt that it'll be the case.

Scion of Atlantis said:
On Friday (Nov 16th) of this week, a waxing moon will be entering Pisces. As we know, that is a very good period to work on your astral senses. Remember that it's important to empower the Pineal Gland as you work with the Third Eye, since the Pineal Gland as others is responsible for all astral senses.

You could try vibrating Gaum x40 or x88 into the Pineal Gland during the hour of the Moon on the 16th and then doing some runic workings on the Third Eye afterward with affirmations after both.

And also keep in mind that the enemy has put countless curses on our astral senses, so spamming the Final RTR still goes a long way in opening the Third Eye.

Best of luck.

Great advice! I am going to do it too. But I'll do a different one, with Inanna vibrations, they are WONDERFUL, but strong.

From my own personal experience, if you're having trouble focusing on your third eye in the centre of your forehead it helped me to place light pressure on the spot with my finger and then directing my attention to that point of contact extending it out to the rest of the chakra.

You can do this as many times as you may need to correct your focus and this should help in directing where the energy and feeling should be, given enough time doing this you should quickly reach a point in a matter of days where you don't need to rely on placing pressure with your finger anymore - though it's not terrible to use as a form of guidance.

It doesn't take very long to open a chakra although it depends on the individual and how harshly they've been affected by the enemy. It took me about a week to open mine for example. What takes time is actually empowering it, but opening it shouldn't really take more than a month even though it is a possibility for some.

As others have already mentioned here, your other chakras are indeed very important when it comes to empowering even one of them since they are connected. I would suggest reading this page very carefully and following through with it http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

If you have any questions, I might be able to answer them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back