Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mercury retrograde, everyone needs to be aware

Ignisalas

Mercury will be going retrograde around the 15th or 16th this month, and will last until the 6th of December. I wanted to make a post to remind everyone to protect yourself from it. Do an AoP and affirmations to protect yourself and your electronics from mercury retrograde.

The last mercury retrograde really fucked my old laptop. I ended up spilling coffee on it and fried the hard drive, completely destroying it. I lost a lot of JoS files I had saved on it. Along with a lot of astrology things that ive saved and was studying at the time, like a lot of birth charts. Also all my saved pictures and music. It really hit hard.

Just wanted everyone to be aware of this so your computers and phones don't suffer the same fate as my laptop, lol.

"My computer is always safe, secure, protected, and working perfectly". I wish I was doing that last year lol, I had a lot of computer issues as well.

Also, travel plans can be affected. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Mercury_Retrograde.html

Lydia said:
"My computer is always safe, secure, protected, and working perfectly". I wish I was doing that last year lol, I had a lot of computer issues as well.

Also, travel plans can be affected. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Mercury_Retrograde.html
My computer and fridge broked during Mercury retrograde too :(
Luckly i got a fridge but not a computer...

luis said:
Lydia said:

I’ll add mine too, all iphones of ALL my relatives started not working, mine not included lol

Sadly I'll be ordering components for my new desktop during this time (huge discounts are awesome :) ), but if Mercury will be going retrograde I'll simply wait until it's done before assembling the final computer.

Also, will workings be affected by this retrograde? I plan to start a opening astral senses working this Friday

Poweredbythesun said:
Sadly I'll be ordering components for my new desktop during this time (huge discounts are awesome :) ), but if Mercury will be going retrograde I'll simply wait until it's done before assembling the final computer.

Also, will workings be affected by this retrograde? I plan to start a opening astral senses working this Friday
Now that i think about it, Black Friday is during Mercury retrograde, seems done on porpuse :eek:

luis said:
Poweredbythesun said:

Now that i think about it, Black Friday is during Mercury retrograde, seems done on porpuse :eek:

Uh oh. . I just realized that too. Well, this kinda sucks

I feel like mercury has the most devastating impact on electronics and traveling when its stationary. Like right before it goes retrograde and right before it goes direct. I spilled coffee on my old laptop by accident when mercury was stationary and about to go direct. I had some files saved on a flash drive, but I lost more files than I had saved.

Thank you. Can someone clarify more on what Mercury going into retrograde means? Like the planet going into a certain position?

Grin said:
Thank you. Can someone clarify more on what Mercury going into retrograde means? Like the planet going into a certain position?

It means the planet looks like its moving in reverse or backwards in astrology and the zodiac signs.
I use https://www.theplanetstoday.com/astrology.html to study the planets. Take a look and you'll understand pretty quick. The planets outlined in pink are retrograde and moving backwards. The zodiac signs are centered on the earth and move with it as it moves around the sun, and theres times when the planets are in positions that makes them look like they're moving backwards in the signs. It doesn't mean that all retrograde planets are bad though. Jupiter retrograde can be really helpful most of the time.

But mercury can cause a lot of bad things to happen. Mercury rules over communication, travel, and electronics, technology, things like that. When it goes retrograde, it can cause a lot of issues with these types of things. Phones, computers, vehicles, and things like that tend to malfunction and break during mercury retrograde. Flights get delayed or canceled, you can see where im getting at here. Like I said, I ended up spilling coffee on my old laptop by accident and destroyed it the last time mercury was retrograde. It can cause a lot of bad things.

Ignisalas said:
Grin said:

It means the planet looks like its moving in reverse or backwards in astrology and the zodiac signs.
I use https://www.theplanetstoday.com/astrology.html to study the planets. Take a look and you'll understand pretty quick. The planets outlined in pink are retrograde and moving backwards. The zodiac signs are centered on the earth and move with it as it moves around the sun, and theres times when the planets are in positions that makes them look like they're moving backwards in the signs. It doesn't mean that all retrograde planets are bad though. Jupiter retrograde can be really helpful most of the time.

But mercury can cause a lot of bad things to happen. Mercury rules over communication, travel, and electronics, technology, things like that. When it goes retrograde, it can cause a lot of issues with these types of things. Phones, computers, vehicles, and things like that tend to malfunction and break during mercury retrograde. Flights get delayed or canceled, you can see where im getting at here. Like I said, I ended up spilling coffee on my old laptop by accident and destroyed it the last time mercury was retrograde. It can cause a lot of bad things.
Thanks for sharing. No wonder my cell signal was going in and out a lot yesterday morning. And about an hour later I had set my phone down in front of my coffee and was like whoa there, and moved my phone. I'll be careful though so thanks

Oh, this astrology stuff is a load of hooey. It's the 15th and my tablet is working just fi%$/_&%$_&%___FATAL EXCEPTION AT $0x438AEBB

Ignisalas said:
Mercury will be going retrograde around the 15th or 16th this month, and will last until the 6th of December. I wanted to make a post to remind everyone to protect yourself from it. Do an AoP and affirmations to protect yourself and your electronics from mercury retrograde.

The last mercury retrograde really fucked my old laptop. I ended up spilling coffee on it and fried the hard drive, completely destroying it. I lost a lot of JoS files I had saved on it. Along with a lot of astrology things that ive saved and was studying at the time, like a lot of birth charts. Also all my saved pictures and music. It really hit hard.

Just wanted everyone to be aware of this so your computers and phones don't suffer the same fate as my laptop, lol.

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Lydia said:

I’ll add mine too, all iphones of ALL my relatives started not working, mine not included lol
Just now before retrograde mercury my phone started to not work -_- can i curse a planet? Lol

Anaten Piewalker said:
Oh, this astrology stuff is a load of hooey. It's the 15th and my tablet is working just fi%$/_&%$_&%___FATAL EXCEPTION AT $0x438AEBB

Ignisalas said:

Lmao, nice XD

It's kind of funny this transit would happen at a time when most electronics are going to be going on sale too, it makes me wonder. Also a bit of a take back on my part; My case for my new PC showed up, and despite it being just hardware the box it came in was torn up pretty good. And it had a pretty good sized dent on the top, I guess the transit will be effecting just over all electronics stuff too :/

No matter, if you do plan on buying something like that; Make sure it has a warranty, or return / exchange policy just in case. For example, I just have to ship back my case and I'll get a non damaged one (or talk directly to the OEM to get the replacement panel). Of course this may be harder for folk like me who are looking to buy individual computer parts, but for most of you it should mean your new TV or such should be okay :)

Just remember, DON'T buy your stuff during a VoC moon.

Anaten Piewalker said:

Ignisalas said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poweredbythesun said:
Anaten Piewalker said:

Ignisalas said:

Lmao, nice XD

It's kind of funny this transit would happen at a time when most electronics are going to be going on sale too, it makes me wonder. Also a bit of a take back on my part; My case for my new PC showed up, and despite it being just hardware the box it came in was torn up pretty good. And it had a pretty good sized dent on the top, I guess the transit will be effecting just over all electronics stuff too :/

No matter, if you do plan on buying something like that; Make sure it has a warranty, or return / exchange policy just in case. For example, I just have to ship back my case and I'll get a non damaged one (or talk directly to the OEM to get the replacement panel). Of course this may be harder for folk like me who are looking to buy individual computer parts, but for most of you it should mean your new TV or such should be okay :)

A few years ago when I got my old laptop I got home and took it out of the box, and it had a huge dent in it like someone smashed it with a hammer. The screen was all shattered and everything and I had to take it back and get a new one.
I wasn't studying astrology back then but I wonder if mercury was retrograde when I got it.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
luis said:
Just now before retrograde mercury my phone started to not work -_- can i curse a planet? Lol
lol

Poweredbythesun said:
Anaten Piewalker said:

Ignisalas said:

Lmao, nice XD

ehm.. some say that two weeks before/after a mercury retrograde things may still be affected.. Though I dont think my phone counts as is, as it was gone over 3 weeks ago now. It wasn't waterproof enough :(

Coincidence then that I couldn't find the bookstand I was looking for till just when the 'we are going to close' call was heard.. which when I look back on it now, is just when or right after the VoC was done today o.o ... maybe not a coincidence then?

T.A.O.L. said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Anaten Piewalker said:

Lmao, nice XD

ehm.. some say that two weeks before/after a mercury retrograde things may still be affected.. Though I dont think my phone counts as is, as it was gone over 3 weeks ago now. It wasn't waterproof enough :(

Coincidence then that I couldn't find the bookstand I was looking for till just when the 'we are going to close' call was heard.. which when I look back on it now, is just when or right after the VoC was done today o.o ... maybe not a coincidence then?

Interesting, still though. . If the processor I'm looking at goes below $250 or so, I'm grabbing it. And if it just so happens I lose the silicon lottery, I can always talk to Intel and get it claimed under warranty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does Mercury retrograde bear any increased risks to the beginning of any medical treatments or towards undergoing surgical procedures during its presence before returning to direct motion?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back