Reminder, Venus Square and Astral Sense Workings

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Reckoned666

Reminder, Venus Square and Astral Sense Workings

Postby Reckoned666 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:16 pm

This Friday, November 16th Venus comes into Pisces, it's Ruling sign.

Great time to start Venus Square, or Working on Astral Senses.

Here are some amazing Astral sense workings:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12643

Or

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=800

Personally I use the latter one. Immense energy, can feel a lot of Astral Points. Consistency is key in developing Astral senses. Some people have natural tendency towards some senses too more than the other, for example my Astral vision was much better than hearing or smell, touch when I started.

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!

Poweredbythesun

Re: Reminder, Venus Square and Astral Sense Workings

Postby Poweredbythesun » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:12 am

Thank you :)

I was actually planning to start a new program to open my astral senses, and then I came across this post XD

I'll be doing the https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=800 working as well, I had good results with that one when I tried it a few weeks ago.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:32 am

Venus is retrograde until 16th of November to be, so I don't think it's a good idea, unless it ends sooner for others...
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Ignisalas

Postby Ignisalas » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:24 am

Reckoned666 wrote:This Friday, November 16th Venus comes into Pisces, it's Ruling sign.

Was that a typo? Venus is retrograde in libra right now and goes direct on 16th. Could be a good time to start a new Venus square while it stays in libra.
Suffer the Pain of discipline or Suffer the Pain of Regret

Reckoned666

Postby Reckoned666 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:56 am

Ignisalas wrote:
Reckoned666 wrote:This Friday, November 16th Venus comes into Pisces, it's Ruling sign.

Was that a typo? Venus is retrograde in libra right now and goes direct on 16th. Could be a good time to start a new Venus square while it stays in libra.

Oh yes, my bad. Actually it's going to be Direct Libra on 16th, and Libra is its home sign, so it's regardless a great time to start a Venus square. VoC during that day is quite short only an hour, so shouldn't pose any problems.

It's Mars that is in Pisces, but that shouldn't affect the Venus square working.

mymoney1z

Postby mymoney1z » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:02 pm

Thank you very much, but I dont think Venus rules the thirdeye and the astral sense.

Reckoned666

Postby Reckoned666 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:52 pm

mymoney1z wrote:Thank you very much, but I dont think Venus rules the thirdeye and the astral sense.

No, but Moon enters Pisces. Both Moon and Pisces are of Water Elements, and as we know Moon rules 6th Chakra. Pisces is also a highly Spiritual Sign.

luis

Postby luis » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:03 am

Reckoned666 wrote:
mymoney1z wrote:Thank you very much, but I dont think Venus rules the thirdeye and the astral sense.

No, but Moon enters Pisces. Both Moon and Pisces are of Water Elements, and as we know Moon rules 6th Chakra. Pisces is also a highly Spiritual Sign.

Venus rule the 5th chakra so it's good for clairudience. And i would suggest to do a working to open all this Astral sense's. Seeing without hearing doesn't seem the most useful thing.

mymoney1z

Postby mymoney1z » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:43 pm

OK thank you