Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joan of Arc - Closet Satanist ?

Jack

So I was watching this anime called Ullyses Jean d ' arc which is loosely based on Joan of arc in the Hundred Years war between England and France. This anime as most anime's has some allegories, like when Montgomery kisses Jean ,she turns into Ullyses which symbolizes the rising of Kundalini with the union of male and female.Astaroth instructs Montgomery to hide Jeans identity as an ullyses under guise of pretending to being a saint so she isn't found out by the church to be involved in alchemy(witchcraft) and burned alive. As HPmageson has wrote many groups like gnostics and templars were also satanic closet pagans who practiced Satanism under guise of Christianity to avoid being persecuted and killed. Anyway I don't know much about these historical characters so I looked at wikipedia and found some really dubious shit. Turns out Gilles De Rais (Montgomery in the anime) was sentences to death by hanging due to his alleged sacrificial witchcraft practices to Demons where he sacrificed young boys. Joan of Arc was surrendered for being a witch to the Inquisitioners and burned at the stake. Which makes me wonder , is that really what happened ? We all know and as HPmageson has written many European nobilities had secret societies of Pagan magic schools such as House Dracul of Vlad of Romania and organizations such as Templar Knights which the church mass murdered who pretended to be Christians but were actually closet satanists to avoid being killed. As Adolf Hitler once said, History is wrote by the victors. Which makes me wonder, probably all this bullshit about Joan of arc being a saint was actually a cover for displaying the magickal occult powers she developed after she was initiated by Gilles de rais into the occult. The account of her visions is also dubious. The church fabricated many documents and scholars agree there are contradictory information and corruption in them. Most probably all these sacrifice allegations of Gilles de rais is also faked by the church as propaganda when he was found out to be running an occult coven. Which makes me question how much true history is fabricated and confuses with reality ? Though these are only assumptions on my part.

https://horriblesubs.info/shows/ulysses-jeanne-darc-to-renkin-no-kishi/#06

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_of_Arc

Thank you for sharing this.

I suspected this long time ago, and I am feeling weird whenever I read about her, and whenever someone mentions her. I do not know why.

Thing is this happened long ago, and it is find to find more info other than (((official History))).

Possible. Hearing voices means psychically open and she was leading troops like only pagan women can do. In xtianity its women to the kitchen after all like jews want. Jews are the source of patriarchy if you notice. Although she wasn't fighting herself, still leading. She could have been the reincarnation of a powerful pagan priestess or something. So she had open astral senses. Just speculating
The question is why if that was the case. Was there a reason to push the King residing in France over the King residing in England ? Because they were relatives, right and the English branch had a more legitimate claim didn't he, the French branch relied on having made up a last minute succession rule with jurists to prevent the crown of France to pass through female heirs even if they were sole child, specifically to avoid the English branch of the family to get the crown of France. So it couldn't be because muh justice of who is the" legitimate" ruler. Was the branch from France so much better then the branch from England that it was worth fighting for anyways. It seems to me they were equally bad simply other feudal rulers in the dark ages.The Hundred Years War did make a lot of brotherly victims between these aryan people without any benefit. In the end England lost most of its mainland France territories but again why dos that even matter. Both were xtian feudal kingdoms the only difference who ruled a territory was who people were taxed by. And especially the common folk suffered the most with the pillage and looting strategies of the HYW. And in the end it seems the French King just abandoned her anyways like a tool she got used and thrown away. It doesn't even seem she was more useful after dying. She was and still is used a xtian nationalist symbol.
Seems like a real waste of a reincarnation if she was indeed pagan/satanic. Even as a woman role model. Get used like a tool by men for racial brotherly wars and then thrown away, is that it.. :?
Maybe I'm missing something about the French branch at this time being some sort of enlightened pagan rulers. But I seriously doubt it. The HYW happened in the 14th and 15th century time of filthy nazarene. And it started after the templars were already destroyed, and the xtian church was in full power during these centuries

Larissa666 said:

I suspected this long time ago, and I am feeling weird whenever I read about her, and whenever someone mentions her. I do not know why.

Thing is this happened long ago, and it is find to find more info other than (((official History))).
The anime is good though.

Sinistra said:
Possible. Hearing voices means psychically open and she was leading troops like only pagan women can do. In xtianity its women to the kitchen after all like jews want. Jews are the source of patriarchy if you notice. Although she wasn't fighting herself, still leading. She could have been the reincarnation of a powerful pagan priestess or something. So she had open astral senses. Just speculating
The question is why if that was the case. Was there a reason to push the King residing in France over the King residing in England ? Because they were relatives, right and the English branch had a more legitimate claim didn't he, the French branch relied on having made up a last minute succession rule with jurists to prevent the crown of France to pass through female heirs even if they were sole child, specifically to avoid the English branch of the family to get the crown of France. So it couldn't be because muh justice of who is the" legitimate" ruler. Was the branch from France so much better then the branch from England that it was worth fighting for anyways. It seems to me they were equally bad simply other feudal rulers in the dark ages.The Hundred Years War did make a lot of brotherly victims between these aryan people without any benefit. In the end England lost most of its mainland France territories but again why dos that even matter. Both were xtian feudal kingdoms the only difference who ruled a territory was who people were taxed by. And especially the common folk suffered the most with the pillage and looting strategies of the HYW. And in the end it seems the French King just abandoned her anyways like a tool she got used and thrown away. It doesn't even seem she was more useful after dying. She was and still is used a xtian nationalist symbol.
Seems like a real waste of a reincarnation if she was indeed pagan/satanic. Even as a woman role model. Get used like a tool by men for racial brotherly wars and then thrown away, is that it.. :?
Maybe I'm missing something about the French branch at this time being some sort of enlightened pagan rulers. But I seriously doubt it. The HYW happened in the 14th and 15th century time of filthy nazarene. And it started after the templars were already destroyed, and the xtian church was in full power during these centuries
In all these brother wars who was benefitting ? The common people just got their situation a lot worse every time. The soldiers could rape and pillage but they were simply opportunists of the situation. Xtians were like today's pisslamists back then. The Kings weren't even really benefiting war was hazardous and really draining on the royal coffers plus pillaged and looted regions (including very productive home regions) could barely produce income often for years. And often they barely had any direct control on the territories of their Kingdom anyways because of the feudal system of land division and even less on newly added territories that were disorganized and unproductive. So often they had a net loss in the end.
The xtian church was the profiteer of course. They wouldn't get harmed at all (they were just ignored by the armies while the commoneers were pillaged). The secular rulers lost power comparatively to the unharmed church who was the biggest land owner of Europe. Also it was further escalating the white race into chaos and destruction. They destroyed all pagan culture and then turning xtians zombies to kill each other and act with savagery of the serfs and commoners who were like slaves.
So who is benefiting from more fuel to the HYW. Be it through a girl allying armies or not.
One could however make the argument that once England gave up on almost all its lands (they kept Calais) and on all its claims in Continental Europe then there was relative land peace in western France so that Jeanne d'Arc helped that in some way. But there was still constant racial brother warfare in Europe after the 15th century.

Jack said:
Larissa666 said:

Did you watch Fate Apocrypha? I loved her depiction in that anime, she was MC too.

About what you said previously. I have no clue, to be honest. What I know for sure, is that I loved her character, even in the corrupted history context. Although I'm sure soon we'll be able to dig up more and more of the real history.

Sinistra has a point in that if Joan of Arc was a Satanist, her fight might have been different. Both the English and French crown were firmly within the Jews' pockets, and Joan aimed to restore the reign of the corrupt French king, who betrayed her in any case. I am unded the impression that if Joan of Arc had any spiritual powers, they were the result of astrology/born affinity, rather than Demonic guidance and occult learning. All Satanic leaders guided by the Gods struck a great blow against the enemy, and Joan of Arc did not.

Sinistra said:
Well its a simple matter of alliance. Gilles de rais was a French noble and therefore she fought for the French. Their whole group was all killed though. By hanging or burning on the stake. Even after the templars were destroyed different groups such as Gnostics and Vlad Dracul remained through centuries in secret. The prime motivation for this war and alliance would simply be a matter of national pride to win. Militant nationalism to be exact. Though very weird and contradictory information is available on the subject of Joan herself.

Jack said:
I've lost interest in the characters and dropped it in the 4th episode. But yes the theme is very interesting.
https://i.imgur.com/auZEmhJ.png

When the Norman's took England in a royal conflict with England this brought about a lot of the conflict in France as the Norman's were also married into the royal blood lines with the French. There was so much constant warfare in Europe that during this time it was written the average mercenary was richer then some nobles. That is one reason there was so many crusades into Spain. It was a scheme to get the professional armies out of the rest of Europe as between wars they raided whoever. During the 30 years war the local people formed militia's to protect themselves from the maundering bands of free companies. And fight a war of extermination against them to end the destruction of their communities.

Reckoned666 said:
Jack said:
Larissa666 said:

Did you watch Fate Apocrypha? I loved her depiction in that anime, she was MC too.

About what you said previously. I have no clue, to be honest. What I know for sure, is that I loved her character, even in the corrupted history context. Although I'm sure soon we'll be able to dig up more and more of the real history.
My favorite character in Fate Apocrypha was Karna. Very rad. Sieg defeated him through cheating. He could never had defeated karna fairly without Achilles shield. Very bad optics. Though the anime itself was awesome.

HP Mageson666 said:
When the Norman's took England in a royal conflict with England this brought about a lot of the conflict in France as the Norman's were also married into the royal blood lines with the French. There was so much constant warfare in Europe that during this time it was written the average mercenary was richer then some nobles. That is one reason there was so many crusades into Spain. It was a scheme to get the professional armies out of the rest of Europe as between wars they raided whoever. During the 30 years war the local people formed militia's to protect themselves from the maundering bands of free companies. And fight a war of extermination against them to end the destruction of their communities.
What's your opinion on Joan of Arc and Gilles De Rais ?

Sinistra said:
It doesn't even seem she was more useful after dying. She was and still is used a xtian nationalist symbol.
Seems like a real waste of a reincarnation if she was indeed pagan/satanic.

The enemies are worshipping her now, worshipping a witch, that would give her a lot of power HAHA :twisted:

Sinistra said:
the templars were already destroyed

The templars were never destroyed, they just went underground.

Scion of Atlantis said:
and Joan aimed to restore the reign of the corrupt French king, who betrayed her in any case.

The templars aimed to restore the reign of the corrupt French king, and some of them betrayed her.

Jack said:
What's your opinion on Joan of Arc and Gilles De Rais ?

Allies, in the past and now. :twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back