Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reminder to all who forget

WAREOR

When you walk out of your home, you are walking into a battle field. When you are going to work or school or even just walking to a local spot you are in a battle field. Everywhere you go you must remember that the enemy is there watching us waiting for us to slip up and make a move. Always build and empower your AoP and never forget when you are outside of your home(assuming it is cleansed) that we are in a battle field. Keep your guards up high my SS brothers and sisters, I unfortunately learned the hard way. HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

And listen to your intuition and Guardian. I had the thought to increase my energy before heading outside some years ago, and ignored it. I then had an accident with some injuries. It could have been worse though, and thanks to some TCM advice from a few SS brothers I healed quickly :)

Can you tell us your story how you learned it the hard way ? That would be very good, so we will take it more seriously and are more prepared.Thank you pls tell it us its important.

Morgenröte said:
Can you tell us your story how you learned it the hard way ? That would be very good, so we will take it more seriously and are more prepared.Thank you pls tell it us its important.

It was some misfortune I encountered due to me not empowering my AoP as often as I should’ve. Regardless of my story every true Spiritual Satanist takes these things serious and should always be prepared. No one should use my story to start something they should’ve already been doing

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back