Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can we work for the powers of hell?

NinRick

Hey guys!
Do you guys have any idea how we can work for the powers of hell?

Would it be good to promote Satanism? Making flyers, talking to people you know or in anonymus chatrooms? Or is this a stupid idea?

How about to show people via flyers and google how bad jews and religions really are? I think this was mentioned on JoS aswell.

Do you have any ideas how we can contribute?

I tried to send father Satan energy but I do not know if I did it right.. I did not feel a drop in energy, maybe even an increase...

HAIL SATAN!

Do the Final RTR and work online to spread the JoS on social media. Those are two major things people need to know about us to find us and our message. And the Final RTR takes down the enemy totally and makes it easier to spread the message. Sending energy to the Gods is always good as well.

People should get on Gab, Utube, Twitter, bitchute and the like.

HP Mageson666 said:
Do the Final RTR and work online to spread the JoS on social media. Those are two major things people need to know about us to find us and our message. And the Final RTR takes down the enemy totally and makes it easier to spread the message. Sending energy to the Gods is always good as well.

People should get on Gab, Utube, Twitter, bitchute and the like.

Thank you!

Everybody should do the final RTR because it frees your own soul as well as the world. Apart from that I think it's totally justifiable to focus on specific areas or works that one is better at or has the proper skills to do.
That's just basic work division every society and every army has that.

Also white nationalist (or other nationalist if you are a different race) and conservative websites and videos and some new age and occult websites (forums) and videos too. There may be people open to us there. I may do that. I have been kind of lazy with the internet but I do do the rtr a lot. Just try to do the rtr at least once or twice or more a day if you miss a day make up for it the next and try hard not to (I did a few times cause I fell asleep)

Also if you read the news some sites allow links just make sure your comment posts. For example you can still type in youtube videos and exposing Christianity links in Yahoo news comments. I don't know how much of a waste of time that is though.

If you see an article or forum post on something important to us somewhere post and comment and direct them to a Jos article or site like exposing Christianity or whatever most relates to the subject matter.

Also above what mageson said.

Just do your best. Also if you are offline no one is saying you can't say something if you know for sure the person is open but be really careful and judge the situation and think about it before doing so. I never personally mentioned anything about the Jews but did say stuff about pagan Gods to people for example if you say your Satanic in some circles not a big problem especially around Aquarius types but a Nazi and I sense you will be thought of as evil and all the bad stuff in the book etc. I am not sure how to overcome this so just watch out and keep to the Gods for guidance.

You can leave fliers around or little tracts or write a link different places etc just be discreet when doing it you don't necessarily want unless you are absolutely sure about the person and that they are not under enemy control completely them to be right next to you and know what we are about with what we say about Jews and see you place this fliar for example.

Just do your best and good luck I can and will try too do more in this way in the near future I just didn't think about it.

Take the genetic/spiritual gifts hes given, remember your soul came from as is connected to him and the daemons, use the powers of hell if you can!...and hone your finest talent adapted to his service, ether directly or by proxy, some of us have locked away memory and skills/race memory as well, waiting, to be rediscovered, and called into service both occult and mundane. whole human lifetimes worth. Don't forgot.
Daemons will help if you try on your own.

Generally informing people by any means that we exist is really what we need along with the final RTR. Even simply placing links of the websites at strategic places on the internet will go a long way. This is something everybody can do even our newer members. Don't try to actually argue to convince people if you aren't well studied yet.

NinRick said:
Hey guys!
Do you guys have any idea how we can work for the powers of hell?

Would it be good to promote Satanism? Making flyers, talking to people you know or in anonymus chatrooms? Or is this a stupid idea?

How about to show people via flyers and google how bad jews and religions really are? I think this was mentioned on JoS aswell.

Do you have any ideas how we can contribute?

I tried to send father Satan energy but I do not know if I did it right.. I did not feel a drop in energy, maybe even an increase...

HAIL SATAN!
If one has the money and aptitude, buying big social media accounts and advertising JoS on them will spread the message quickly. For example, buying an Instagram account with 100+ thousand followers then posting the JoS site link and how there's a separate benevolent pre-abrahamic Satan on that account will definitely make us gain a lot more exposure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back