Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question about divination

ghost kid

I grew up believing and practicing things like out of body travel and lucid dreaming.Lately i have been thinking if God is real or the devil is real can out of body divintion.Or lucid dreaming divination.Help me with my religious problems?If lucid dreaming or out of body divination can help me know God and the devil more how?

Wronge place for that crap i feel insulted you have it backwrds satan is the true god hes no devil read joy ofsatans site info learn the truth

ghost kid said:
I grew up believing and practicing things like out of body travel and lucid dreaming.Lately i have been thinking if God is real or the devil is real can out of body divintion.Or lucid dreaming divination.Help me with my religious problems?If lucid dreaming or out of body divination can help me know God and the devil more how?
Go wash the dog!! :twisted:

ghost kid said:

Hey buddy. It seems you came here to ask some sincere questions. There are quite a few divination forms in Satanic Witchcraft, such as Pendulum, Ouija Board, Seances, Astrology and so on.

However, It's my first time seeing someone questioning if It's possible to use divination via lucid dreams, or astral projection. If i'd have to answer, It'd be no for short. Alas, I can't elaborate at this moment.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Magick.html - Here is the divination page of JoS.

ghost kid said:
no one believes in god and the devil here,we all worship satan, he is our true God.we are not a xtian organization we are spiritual satanist who believes in Satan as a real being.if you want to learn more that's why the joy of Satan website is there,you should read it first then you can come with your questions

ghost kid said:
Read our websites and you'll find your answers. ALL that there is in them. You'll find many of them in HP Hooded Cobra's signature. After you've done that, be sure to use the search function both here and in the groups to search for any question that may pop up in your mind. Use multiple strategies if you don't find something right away. Only when you've triple-checked your question is unasked and unanswered, you can open a thread here. This avoids wasting both YOUR time and OUR time, and should be common sense, not to mention good manners.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back