Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Concern about psychology.

Reckoned666

So recently I've read in a lot of posts here about psychology and how kikes infected it.

However, I love psychology a lot. It literally means the science of soul translated from Greek. I've been planning to enlist in Netherlands University to study psychology bachelor. Then I'll decide what to study for Masters.

Is psychology that badly kike ruled? I know that Freud was a joo and so on, and there are some books mandatory to read from some joo-ish authors etc.

It was my passion for 4 years now. Should I still study it? I'm pretty sure I'd be able to determine which aspects were corrupted by joo's and which aren't though.

There was a book wrote by a Jew, "The American Soul And Psychology" in which the author went into detail of how the entire Psychology world was Jewish from the top down and run by Jews. Its totally Jewish and mainly mumbo the Jews use to weaponize in their cultural racial war against Gentiles.

Even Jung was trained by Freud and Jung admitted most of his own work from Israel ben Eliezer called the Baal Shem Tov. The founder of Hassidic Judaism, which Jung praised in his own writings. I spent several years in post secondary studying the different levels of psychology and walked away from it as its all Jewish nonsense that is built up in way to make it impossible to change from within.

Its all shit and just stating it means "Soul Knowledge" well guess what its the realm of a race that states you don't have a soul. It was never anything but an extension of the Jewish religion.

HP Mageson said it's all shit. But you may not realize how much he was being literal in his description.

"The study of your faeces will show the intricate details of your personality goy" said Rabbi Shlomo, while sitting on a pile of stolen money and dreaming of incest and scat orgies.

Real Psychology is Astrology.

I believe you should study it, but if you make the mistake of taking it too seriously other than a joke, all you will see in the end will be a video game with characters playing one another and lose all human empathy and actual understanding as most "Psychology" is just Scat-ontology of jews at this point.

With the aim of hijacking it to something better and infiltrating the sector to possibly save a few souls from it in the process as well, I think it's worth studying it. But I am not sure how possible is that at this point since psychology has become a thing on it's own, only common in name to actual psychology or understanding of the mind and soul.

I could only get through one year of it, I majored in it in university. Study it in your own time if you are interested in it, if you go to school you will get disgusted and fed up with what you will be forced to learn. And if you try to have a practice in it, you will have your license removed if you do not abide by (((their))) teachings. Any psychologist who goes against current mainstream teachings is ostracised in the community.

I was a psych major at one point as well. I took enough classes that I'll graduate with a psych minor as a result. Although there is much of it that can be interesting, and more students and professors alike are openly decrying kikes like Freud as, to use my friend's professor's words, batshit insane, it is true that the science and industry surrounding it are thoroughly infested. Nearly all of the big names who founded specific branches of thought or therapy techniques are Jewish. And when you get around to actually practicing psychology, you are both bound and hampered by their rules. You will be enraged not only by hearing studies about human behavior that you know are full of shit, but also by your inability to truly help people because of the limitations imposed upon mental health care.

Nevertheless, studying human behavior and our thought processes can be very fascinating. I originally considered such endeavors to be Satanic and to an extent I still do. But in order for psychology to become a Satanic discipline in any context, it needs an absolute fresh start, a completely blank canvas, in which only Satanic Gentiles are seeing to its research projects. Otherwise, you'll be bombarded with studies that are both tampered with and politicized in order to push anti-human, anti-Satanic ideas that are disguised as genuine human behavior.

Thing is - I want to major in Coaching. And it fucking requires Psychology Bachelor, so I'm kind of stuck in the cycle. Should i just grit my teeth for 3 years to get bachelor and major in Coaching or do a working and rethink my whole life passion?

This is soul crushing. That the passion I have turns out to be a joo-ish mumbo jumbo is beyond me.

Do you have to get a psych degree to be a coach there? What about college, certificates, other kinds of education that would qualify you?

I am a psychologist, I have a masters' degree  and I have been trained in a type of  psychotherapy. Long story short, the way I am supposed to help the patient is so flat and empty. Only kikes can be helped from that because they are flat and empty. I have seen many gentiles trying to use the tools I give them, they do have a slight short term improvement but the problem can't be solved with the kike shit. It's like having a hole (the problem) and try to cover the only surface.

Anyway, in the university you will learn mostly useless shitty stuff. Of course there will be some interesting info with not much kike shit in but this will be 30% tops. You will be forced to think differently, more like in a kike way, just control it, do not let that system they use to put you down.
Just do not believe this stuff and do what you have to do in order to achieve your goal.

I do not know if you can determine everything kike they will serve you as truth and reality, but it can help you understand the ok way of thinking which you can use later.

If you do, in Netherlands you will find many bachelors in psychology that can give you a general idea for psychology. With the bachelors degree you learn the basics from a variety of psychology fields. With the masters' degree  you focus on a specific field.  Before choosing a program of studies keep in mind that courses are of importance for further studies. You need a program with at least a course in sport psychology, which is linked with coaching. Do your research.

Thing is like our Master's Degree in Psychology says here, do not be expecting to be able to magically lift the burdens of people out of their brain, if these are your intention. Cause it simply is impossible modern psychology is designed to keep people in limbo like psychiatry which just covers up on the symptoms.

However, compared to a kike that cashes in 100$ an hour to tell people dogshit crap about how they want to fuck their own mother secretly, you could use this money, give people a honest hearing, and help them in a way that seems like psychology recognized type of way, but help them in a humane manner.

Because yes how things are now someone else will do this job and just fuck other people more. Modern world cannot exist without some form of psychology.

You could also if you get a PhD take it on the more meditative side of things, if your brain is not miniaturized by the so called teachings of psychology, and actually help a bunch of people reform their lives. But this will get you excluded at this point from the scientific community as you will be considered dishonest in your promoting of kikery.

Maya said:
I am a psychologist, I have a masters' degree  and I have been trained in a type of  psychotherapy. Long story short, the way I am supposed to help the patient is so flat and empty. Only kikes can be helped from that because they are flat and empty. I have seen many gentiles trying to use the tools I give them, they do have a slight short term improvement but the problem can't be solved with the kike shit. It's like having a hole (the problem) and try to cover the only surface.

Anyway, in the university you will learn mostly useless shitty stuff. Of course there will be some interesting info with not much kike shit in but this will be 30% tops. You will be forced to think differently, more like in a kike way, just control it, do not let that system they use to put you down.
Just do not believe this stuff and do what you have to do in order to achieve your goal.

I do not know if you can determine everything kike they will serve you as truth and reality, but it can help you understand the ok way of thinking which you can use later.

If you do, in Netherlands you will find many bachelors in psychology that can give you a general idea for psychology. With the bachelors degree you learn the basics from a variety of psychology fields. With the masters' degree  you focus on a specific field.  Before choosing a program of studies keep in mind that courses are of importance for further studies. You need a program with at least a course in sport psychology, which is linked with coaching. Do your research.

Sports coaching is only one branch of Coaching, but it's usually implied that it's Sports if Coaching is mentioned.
Yes, I plan to get fundamentals, then go for specific area. For now, it'd be Counselling Coaching (More known as Personal Coaching). I'll need to get Masters for that, and get a few certificates too, i'm not sure if i'll go for PhD, but I should be able to, if I'm willing.

Basically, If i'll get accredited as a Coach, I can do whatever methods I can, since I won't be in association like most Psychologists. So I can use whatever methods I can, aka do it nothing like (((they))) do, without them even realizing that.

I know it's a rough path, but alas, I really have no other choice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back