Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Mars Square.

absolute13

I've done this square once with absolutely no negative side affects. It helped me to fight alongside Satan and the Gods of Hell from 20℅ to like 90℅. Then enemy attacked me portraying as a gentile. Aura of Protection

Why did you start a Mars square last Tuesday? Mars is not in a favorable sign until December 31st/January 1st (depending on your timezone), when it will be in its home sign of Aries. Squares are not like all other workings: they follow specific geometric patterns and astrological rules for them to be at their best. I don't understand why you're bothering with a square when the moment you started it was literally the same as starting any regular working. Squares are the most powerful form of witchcraft the gods gifted us and for them to work as intended the indications provided under each square are the ones to follow.

Now, to answer your questions, yes, those could be the effects of the square freeing those areas of your soul from the dross. Literally any other working with sexual mantras and generic mantras could've brought about the same effects and just as powerful, as you know. I hope you at least started it with the Moon in Scorpio and not with the Moon in Libra, since Tuesday there was a 5-hours void of course.

Mars is in Aquarius now, and please that it mean that we can't do it. I think the squares are to be explain well for new members to use. please stormblood explain the squares well because I like to do it more, and also I remember one of your post you said if someone is having money and love obstacles, the person should do more Venus and sun squares, and that means we should still do squares when they are in other signs.

mymoney1z said:
Mars is in Aquarius now, and please that it mean that we can't do it. I think the squares are to be explain well for new members to use. please stormblood explain the squares well because I like to do it more, and also I remember one of your post you said if someone is having money and love obstacles, the person should do more Venus and sun squares, and that means we should still do squares when they are in other signs.

Okay I'm going to break it down to you.

Let's take Sun square for example. Mantra is for 36 days in a row. There are two type of squares - Material and Spiritual. The sum of Sun Square repetitions is 666. Hence the Solar Plexus Chakra is as well 666. You do exactly the number of repetitions mentioned, without any breaks.

The affirmation follows after the mantra. 8 times for endings, 9 for beginnings. Afterwards - visualition. That's it, square is done for the day.

You can feel the effects immediately, or after you finish the square, it depends. It's quite easy to mess up a square, so be attentive. If you mess up - it's done. Have to start from scratch.

Then there is timing. They can be done in ideal conditions, or mediocre conditions. The result will depend on them.

So for Sun, best timing is when Sun is in home sign Leo, or exalted Aries. Also must be started on the day which is rules by the planet, so it's Sunday in this case. And the hour of the Planet. You can check planetary hours here:
https://www.astrology.com.tr/planetary-hours.asp

The day afterwards it's obviously best to do the square on planetary hour, but if you can't do it on any hour.

In essence, timing and sticking to repetition count is most important. Then comes affirmation and visualization, but that's the easier part.

AND, Remember to always check for Void of Course Moon. You can't start planetary square when it's active.

Imo all the information needed regarding the squares is in JoS.

Information about Sun square. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sun_Square.html

mymoney1z said:

The squares are explained well enough in their section on JoS. People who don't understand what's written there are not advanced enough to do them. Give it time. All spiritual practices need understanding and awareness. These come in time.

Stormblood said:
mymoney1z said:

The squares are explained well enough in their section on JoS. People who don't understand what's written there are not advanced enough to do them. Give it time. All spiritual practices need understanding and awareness. These come in time.

When the squares first came out in 2011 I said that and Micama said no lets just do them. We learned together as we went along. I dont think it takes much advancement to read a screen. The instructions are not in Code. It takes people trying them and posting their results here, where experienced members like ourselves can help guide.

If anyone is not experienced in squares, please post your comments here. As the site says there are better and worse times to start a square. Now as for the mars, mars is ruled by aries. Your symptoms are all typical Aries, just ask an Aries in Saturn Person. This is why Saturn Squares are not recommended, as you catch a bit of the bad with these. Affirmations are always a must.

Im glad to hear that its helping you. :)

Aldrick Strickland said:
Stormblood said:

When the squares first came out in 2011 I said that and Micama said no lets just do them. We learned together as we went along. I dont think it takes much advancement to read a screen. The instructions are not in Code. It takes people trying them and posting their results here, where experienced members like ourselves can help guide.

Welcome back. I'm glad you're projecting a calmer vibe than in our usual conversations. As I stated, the information for doing the squares is already well explained on the JoS website. Unfortunately, I have to account for the possibility that people with lower levels of intelligence exist and can't understand that.

@mymoney1z squares are just one of the methods of accomplish a goal. As of date, the most powerful and structured method we know of. Of course, one can use other methods when one can't use the squares. Think about something. Would you move with more confidence in the neighbourhood you have spent most of your life in or in one you've just relocated to? Would you be able to move confidently at all in a neighbourhood that is filled with enemies?

SS Amonra said:
Holy crap! The effects of the square are amazing, I feel more pleasure , passionate in what I do, and I also feel more confident and my sex Drive seemed to have increased. I am really surprised but it’s really amazing I feel also less tension in my sacral chakra as well. Amazing! I will probably do the square for spiritual reasons when Mars enters Aries but right now this is what I needed, my sacral chakra was feeling weak. I feel a bit stronger.

So yes because of it I am now more determined and will do ALL the squares at right timing.

That would thanks to the fact that Moon was also in Scorpio. Regardless of the timing, I wish you more permanent success with your working.

I have done a square with Mars in Aquarius a long time ago. My personal experience is its not that powerful. It may be better to wait. Well at least redo it in Aries with the same affirmation. Mars is good in Leo and Sagittarius too but not air signs so much in power. It still is way weaker even in Fire signs or any sign other than its home and exaltation. So far as the Sun id wait till it's in a fire sign even Sagittarius is ok cause it's in its element.

Think about the elements with the planet what fits it good.

Mars Fire (and Scorpio water sign)
Moon Water (minus Scorpio)
Mercury Air
Venus Earth and possibly Air
Saturn Earth and Air
Jupiter Fire Water
Sun Fire

Just some thoughts any sign like this could be better but it's best in home and exaltation
If you pay attention just do the mantra a few times outside the square and decide based on how powerful the energy is.
Anyways the signs are not all equal in power outside of home and exaltation for example Sun in Pisces I tried to do the square then and it was so weak I stopped. Also Jupiter in Libra and Scorpio both felt like a waste of time too and Mars in Pisces was so bad it felt like it was weakening my Mars. In Virgo it's opposite sign it's close to Leo in power I noticed though just a little drop. Often if you judge a planet as weak in a sign you will notice it's more powerful in its opposite sign and element not always though.

Anyways just my

I think the Masculine planets do good in Fire signs and Feminine more so in Earth or Water.

Is Mercury Neutral I don't know

Think

Stormblood said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Stormblood said:

Welcome back. I'm glad you're projecting a calmer vibe than in our usual conversations. As I stated, the information for doing the squares is already well explained on the JoS website. Unfortunately, I have to account for the possibility that people with lower levels of intelligence exist and can't understand that.

@mymoney1z squares are just one of the methods of accomplish a goal. As of date, the most powerful and structured method we know of. Of course, one can use other methods when one can't use the squares. Think about something. Would you move with more confidence in the neighbourhood you have spent most of your life in or in one you've just relocated to? Would you be able to move confidently at all in a neighbourhood that is filled with enemies?

SS Amonra said:
Holy crap! The effects of the square are amazing, I feel more pleasure , passionate in what I do, and I also feel more confident and my sex Drive seemed to have increased. I am really surprised but it’s really amazing I feel also less tension in my sacral chakra as well. Amazing! I will probably do the square for spiritual reasons when Mars enters Aries but right now this is what I needed, my sacral chakra was feeling weak. I feel a bit stronger.

So yes because of it I am now more determined and will do ALL the squares at right timing.

That would thanks to the fact that Moon was also in Scorpio. Regardless of the timing, I wish you more permanent success with your working.

A Calmer vibe? lol Im always calm, people just dont always like my responses. Usually extremly arrogant egotistical people, really do not like me. Im okay with this.

SS Amonra said:
Stormblood said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

SS Amonra said:

Well I am going to the square again when mars is in Aries but for now I truly felt I needed it .
Yes, keep doing this without doubting it since you already started it and are feeling the effects. Why the hell not? Then repeat at a better date. I see nothing wrong with it, since you already started. I hope my comments didn't dissuade you for continuing, comrade.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back