Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Replacing detachment working with MUNKA

hailourtruegod

I really want to do the detachment working but Im not advanced enough yet to see exactly where the links are. I'm not talking about which chakras are the links are on but where exactly what side the link is on. Like for example, if I visualize the link being severed on the left of my throat chakra but it's actually connected from the right then I'll just be doing the whole working in complete vain.

So can I just do a MUNKA working to detach from an ex? I was going to wait until I can clearly see my soul but I really need to do this detachment. I keep dreaming of an ex from about 12 years ago......, though we still had run ins after breaking up but the last time we spoke (like 4 years ago) it was bad on my part since I sent a love letter thru text and she had been married for a year or more.... I know :oops: I was head over heels for her back then and haven't felt like that for someone ever since and I'm sure that actually messed up my relationships after that to messing up potential relationships. Even platonic ones. Last night I dreamt of her again and she's even ageing along with my dreams but every time she looks more gorgeous and my feelings get more intense. I even wake up feeling like it was a real experience and not a dream.

There's no way I'm ever getting back with her for reasons like she's married now, to an Asian man, to her being a devoted xian. The reason we broke up was because of that since they aren't supposed to marry people who aren't xian and I was a catholic at the time, but barely. She was really family oriented too and didn't want to disrespect her parents by being with someone who wasn't xian.

What do you guys think? Would it still work if I do the MUNKA working to free my soul from my subconscious emotions towards her?

You do not need to see your soul, to do detachments. You can feel the links. Don't ever let lack of astral sight prevent you from fixing your life. You don't need to clearly know where the links are, as long as you direct the energy towards severing links between the 2 of you. The energy/working will do its job.

Also, Thurisaz or Ansuz would be better than Munka in this case, as they remove bindings/links, whereas Munka destroys karma. As it's been 12 years, I would suggest doing both, detaching and Ansuz/Thurisaz.

Lydia said:
You do not need to see your soul, to do detachments. You can feel the links. Don't ever let lack of astral sight prevent you from fixing your life. You don't need to clearly know where the links are, as long as you direct the energy towards severing links between the 2 of you. The energy/working will do its job.

Also, Thurisaz or Ansuz would be better than Munka in this case, as they remove bindings/links, whereas Munka destroys karma. As it's been 12 years, I would suggest doing both, detaching and Ansuz/Thurisaz.

Thanks Sister, that's actually relieving to know I can do it and feel more confident that I'll be able to finally detach.

What made it worse was the last time we spoke she said she would of and wanted to get back with me. even while she still dating the guy she married it seems and that actually messed me up more. Before becoming a SS I would still dream of her once in a while but as I have been feeling my soul getting stronger the links have been more and more obvious. I had a dream of her in it again last night. It is getting quite irritating. thanks to your posts in the past saying we need to detach from people as well the non intended example someone put about a non-SS person who was spiritually open and they caused trouble to one of their ex's where the police got involved because she wanted to get back with them makes me understand this is something important that has to be done as soon as possible. I just started a Square and I already am really busy during the week so I'll make it a priority to fit this working in when I can.

Lydia said:

I forgot to ask in another thread. Can ansuz remove bad habits or unconscious habits ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back