Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For Gomory.

BMF

I would say, if you ever dealing with a bad situation in your life again and you have 2 min. free time after the situation.
Do AC (Aura cleaning), rethink the situation with a clear mind.

You could also do freeing the soul meditations, you can look at this topic:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13045

To get away from bad xian stuff, self hatred etc.

Thank you Amonra,

I just went through a very similar problem last night. I asked Gomory for advice. She is indeed a very awesome, wise, and beautiful Goddess.
This post is no coincidence.

Thank you.

Hail Gomory!
Hail Satan!

I know her too, she helped me a lot especially when I was starting, she is maravelous.
Something similar also happened to me with the identity of one of my guardians: for several years I thought that my male guardian was Zeus and then I discovered that really is Beelzebub.

SS Amonra said:
Syt said:
Thank you Amonra,

I just went through a very similar problem last night. I asked Gomory for advice. She is indeed a very awesome, wise, and beautiful Goddess.
This post is no coincidence.

Thank you.

Hail Gomory!
Hail Satan!

No problem! I want to add something else to Gomory about her. A few weeks ago, (I was unaware of Gomory being a guardian demon) but... I was speaking with a friend of mine about the love, or whatever. I do recall getting dreams about that person (good dreams) before I even realized I truly had love for her, that is beside the point on that same night, when I woke up , i ended up getting awful dreams about the person, that is when I knew there was an astral entity trying to influence me and feed on fear! That is when I got fed up with the bullshit and realized I need to be more consistent in my meditations and do more rtrs on a daily basis. And good news is, I am making progress by cleaning my aura, I Feel brighter, clearer, especiallly rune meditations and Gomory is helping, and guiding me.

because I been doing the aura of protection more often, along with ac. I actually do feel protected.

I got a question though for you, about Gomory, do you feel her in situations like the one I went through, as being compassionate, beautiful, guiding, gentle and very protective? Because that is exactly how I feel her to be. I agree she is awesome.

I do feel I have a very close relationship with Gomory. I feel her more as a nurturing teacher. Kind of maternal and very guiding. Sometimes life throws you sh!t, dude. 95% of the times it's due bad transits.

We get hurt, we move on, but the Gods- like Lady Gomory, show us what we need to learn, what we need to see and to OVERCOME . To be better and have a better life. From the most deepest darkest aspects of our soul to spreading completely outward of ourselves.

It's confusing and it really hurts, man, but we become transformed for the better.

Thanks Gomory.

Dear my friends, brothers and sisters,

This is an old post, but I have no idea how can I create a new one. I hope some of you will help me.
I'm a little desperate now. I must talk with Gomory and Lucifer about my life. I afraid I made some very bad decision. When I try to talk with them I hear answers, but I'm not sure what I hear. Do I really hear their advice or I just hear what my heart says?

Is here anyone who can help me to make a good decision or at least help me how can I make sure I hear Lucifer and Gomory, not my heart?

Sorry for my English.

Please help me.
Hail Gomory,
Hail Satan

1. First, you need to calm down. Your desperation clouds your mind when it comes to receiving information. Take several deep breathes to relax or imagine something that helps you to relax as you breathe in deeply and slowly.
2. Visualize or physically look at Gomory's sigil.
3. Tell them your problem and respectfully ask this Goddess for help and guidance in making the best possible decision for the best possible outcome.

New thoughts, images, ideas will enter your mind and/or 'coincidences' will come.

Hail Satan. Hail Gomory.

Dear Syt,

Unfortunately I didn't get that answer what was the result. Just for clarification, I write you some background information.

About three years ago I asked Gomory to bring me a love. About two months later, I met with a nice girl. Nowadays our relationship went wrong. Finally I wanted to broke up and I moved from her. Since that I changed my mind. I asked Gomory if I have chance to get her back. She (or just my desire) said yes. I tried to talk with my girlfriend today, but she definitely said, she never forgive me.

I didn't cheat her or something, but I didn't fight for us and she said if someone leaves her, that is unforgivable.

Did I hurt Gomory too? I didn't appreciate her gift. I meant I didn't appreciate the girl who I got by Gomory.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back