Diwali

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com
ETERNAL_LIFE_666

Diwali

Postby ETERNAL_LIFE_666 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:37 am

I'd like to wish all Satanists a Happy Diwali!

Hail Satan

Hail goddess diana

Re: Diwali

Postby Hail goddess diana » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:19 am

Happy Diwali

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:30 am

These are the only holidays we celebrate as SS: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IDAYS.html
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

absolute13

Postby absolute13 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:35 am

Diwali seems pretty epic. I just read it up a little and I ask how this could not be a pagan holiday

Jack

Postby Jack » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:12 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:These are the only holidays we celebrate as SS: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IDAYS.html

Diwali is a very important Hindu festival. You don't need to celebrate only the small number of festivals given on the website. Its okay to celebrate ancient pagan cultures.
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Rook

Postby Rook » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:01 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:tHeSe ArE tHe oNlY hOlIdAyS wE cElEbRaTe As Ss: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IDAYS.html

there's this thing...........it's called culture.
also where on JOS did it ever state that those are the only holidays we celebrate as SS?

i mean if you read the page you linked, you'd know the point of celebrating those holidays are because they line up with astral energies, and you do realize that holidays today very rarely ever line up with these energies, because if what you said were true then Samhain would have been on nov7th when the Sun entered 15° Scorpio.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:52 pm

Jack wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:These are the only holidays we celebrate as SS: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IDAYS.html

Diwali is a very important Hindu festival. You don't need to celebrate only the small number of festivals given on the website. Its okay to celebrate ancient pagan cultures.

Not if it's infested with jewish shit.

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

Jack

Postby Jack » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:16 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:
Jack wrote:

Yeah. Its not. Stop being neurotic.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:28 pm

Jack wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:
Jack wrote:Diwali is a very important Hindu festival. You don't need to celebrate only the small number of festivals given on the website. Its okay to celebrate ancient pagan cultures.

I'd rather be careful than sorry.

If you do not want to be careful, go on, expose yourself to the enemy and THEN tell me how they /WON'T/ try to kill you in *every* way.

I don't want SS people to do something they'd regret, but if you want them to do things they'd regret, be my fucking guest. I won't take chances and let our people get exposed to the lies and shit in today's world. Not anymore and not again.

Jack

Postby Jack » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:53 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:
Jack wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:

If you do not want to be careful, go on, expose yourself to the enemy and THEN tell me how they /WON'T/ try to kill you in *every* way.

I don't want SS people to do something they'd regret, but if you want them to do things they'd regret, be my fucking guest. I won't take chances and let our people get exposed to the lies and shit in today's world. Not anymore and not again.

This looks like a perfect example of neuroticism. I'm just going to leave this comment here.
I honestly don't know how if you light a candle and pray to Lady Lilith/Durga (and call to her using the former name) ,you can get exposed to the enemy and they can kill you *in every way*.
This kind of ritual is done almost every time you pray ceremonially or do some kind of ritual in your altar. The story behind Diwali is also nice,Lord Rama ruler of the Solar Dynasty had his wife stolen from him and he fought a war to rescue her. When he returned back it was a night of Amavasya (new moon). So everyone lighted candles in celebration of the return of the original ruler.
However since you destroyed a celebratory topic which could have led to many nice posts about ancient cultures, I honestly don't know what to say more. I'll just leave you with your virulent OCD about everything being a Jewish hack. The next thing you know every guy passing by in the crowds is a Hitman whose after you. Though I do hope you get over this by meditation and self control.
You should contact the Gods in your signature and ask about this topic and if it's a Jewish scam or not.

Rook

Postby Rook » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:06 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:
Jack wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:

I don't want SS people to do something they'd regret,

what the actual fuck are you saying lmao

when HP Maxine made the happy Halloween post you were all like happy Halloween smiley face and shit, even tho on that holiday people usually dress up as daemons to mock our gods.

But then you have a holiday like Diwali that comes from it's Vedic culture and has the least jewish inflence in it, and now you go into a full blown retard.

but yea, taking part in a festival that literally honors the goddess Lakshmi aka the goddess of prosperity and wealth, you know, the same goddess that's in the mantra for wealth that people vibrate?
but somehow this is something that an SS would regret.

HailMotherLilith wrote:If you do not want to be careful, go on, expose yourself to the enemy and THEN tell me how they /WON'T/ try to kill you in *every* way.

exposed to what?,
it literally takes 1 google search to know depending on where you live this a NATIONAL HOLIDAY/FESTIVAL, millions of people take part in this.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:19 pm

The Ramayana is my favourite eastern epic I note it holds a lot of fascination with westerns as well. Which is interesting since the Mahabharata gets the most attention of the epic's in the west. If I was in a Hindu area on Diwali I would probably join in the celebrations.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:36 pm

1. I only said this to clarify for other holidays that are jewed in one way or another.

2. I don't celebrate the kind of Halloween that blasphemous our Gods.

3. Diwali is all good and all, but what about many other holidays? Like for example, Christmas, it took some time for our HP's to find information about Yule being the REAL x-mas, so this is why I said what I said, if you STILL think I'm a retard or whatever else, go on, whatever, but don't come crying back once you find a holiday that is jewed.

Jack

Postby Jack » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:52 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Ramayana is my favourite eastern epic I note it holds a lot of fascination with westerns as well. Which is interesting since the Mahabharata gets the most attention of the epic's in the west. If I was in a Hindu area on Diwali I would probably join in the celebrations.

Thanks bro. I'd love to celebrate it with you too,

Reckoned666

Postby Reckoned666 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:52 am

Jack wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The Ramayana is my favourite eastern epic I note it holds a lot of fascination with westerns as well. Which is interesting since the Mahabharata gets the most attention of the epic's in the west. If I was in a Hindu area on Diwali I would probably join in the celebrations.

Thanks bro. I'd love to celebrate it with you too,

Hopefully we'll be able to do it all together in this lifetime:)

Jack

Postby Jack » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:53 am

HailMotherLilith wrote:1. I only said this to clarify for other holidays that are jewed in one way or another.

3. Diwali is all good and all, but what about many other holidays? Like for example, Christmas, it took some time for our HP's to find information about Yule being the REAL x-mas, so this is why I said what I said, if you STILL think I'm a retard or whatever else, go on, whatever, but don't come crying back once you find a holiday that is jewed.

That's what rook said. You should've brought this point up in a separate topic which informs people about many festivals being potentially jewed as a generalization.

You shouldn't have invaded a particular topic and about a particular festival and ruin every bodies mood by indirectly alledging that it could be a jewed scam.

You should have researched first about this particular topic and wrote something like "This festival(Diwali) is okay but there are many pagan festivals which might be potentially jewed and id like toninform you guys that we here at the jos encourage people to celebrate these festivals in this way and give the link. "
Its not that hard really. Chill and assess before you act.

Reckoned666

Postby Reckoned666 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:27 pm

Jack wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:1. I only said this to clarify for other holidays that are jewed in one way or another.

That's what rook said. You should've brought this point up in a separate topic which informs people about many festivals being potentially jewed as a generalization.

You shouldn't have invaded a particular topic and about a particular festival and ruin every bodies mood by indirectly alledging that it could be a jewed scam.

You should have researched first about this particular topic and wrote something like "This festival(Diwali) is okay but there are many pagan festivals which might be potentially jewed and id like toninform you guys that we here at the jos encourage people to celebrate these festivals in this way and give the link. "

I think HML probably has 10 or 11 fire elements in her chart, but It's what you said is true. What she did was uncalled for, and could get easily misunderstood.

HML, please next time either put it out clearly, or just don't interfere, although I must admit your love for the JoS is undisputed.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Jack wrote:

I made a mistake, but I just wanted to be double careful, not start a fight. I was trying to make sure nobody (that nobody from lack of knowledge) turned to the enemy holidays, it happens with some people, so better be careful, than sorry.

Again, not here to start a fight, just make everyone understand that we are not YET living in an SS World, there are enemies on each corner (jews, etc.), so better play it safe than regret it.

That is all I'm gonna say.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:08 pm

Reckoned666 wrote:
Jack wrote:

I think HML probably has 10 or 11 fire elements in her chart, but It's what you said is true. What she did was uncalled for, and could get easily misunderstood.

HML, please next time either put it out clearly, or just don't interfere, although I must admit your love for the JoS is undisputed.

Yes,fire is my main element.

I explained what I wanted to explain, not gonna say anything else.

Rook

Postby Rook » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:16 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:I made a mistake, but I just wanted to be double careful, not start a fight. I was trying to make sure nobody (that nobody from lack of knowledge) turned to the enemy holidays, it happens with some people, so better be careful, than sorry.

Again, not here to start a fight, just make everyone understand that we are not YET living in an SS World, there are enemies on each corner (jews, etc.), so better play it safe than regret it.

This isn't how you inform or make people understand, because all you did was give irrelevant info and fear monger.

Next time do a google search or something so you'll actually know what you're saying, because ironically the only one who had a lack of knowledge here was you.

HailMotherLilith wrote:just make everyone understand that we are not YET living in an SS World

It's pointless saying this here, you know why?
because Diwali isn't something new or SS exclusive, it's a normal holiday in some nations...in this current world state, even xians in my area celebrated this.

You're were just fear mongering for something you had 0 knowledge about.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:43 pm

Rook wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:I made a mistake, but I just wanted to be double careful, not start a fight. I was trying to make sure nobody (that nobody from lack of knowledge) turned to the enemy holidays, it happens with some people, so better be careful, than sorry.

This isn't how you inform or make people understand, because all you did was give irrelevant info and fear monger.

Next time do a google search or something so you'll actually know what you're saying, because ironically the only one who had a lack of knowledge here was you.

HailMotherLilith wrote:just make everyone understand that we are not YET living in an SS World

because Diwali isn't something new or SS exclusive, it's a normal holiday in some nations...in this current world state, even xians in my area celebrated this.

I'm not here to start a fight.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:13 am

Rook wrote:

Yes why dont we crucify her now, because this time you happened to have a clergy on your side. Perhaps learning a little Humility in winning would suit you good. Her thoughts here were just as valid. What is more important here tell me. To have a useful discussion and be friends with one another or to feel personally attacked everytime someone disagrees with you?

People disagree with me all the time, the way I deal with it is by not giving a fuck about anyones opinion but mine, knowing im superior in everyway. Thats my lesson on humility for today ;)
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:53 am

Guys just because I think Diwali would be fun to celebrate does not mean I agree with your bitching at each other.

Rook

Postby Rook » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:10 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:Yes why dont we crucify her now,

so giving someone beneficial advise is somehow a crucifixion?

Aldrick Strickland wrote:because this time you happened to have a clergy on your side. Perhaps learning a little Humility in winning would suit you good.

'happened' so just because mageson said he'd probably celebrate Diwali, means that she somehow lost a discussion and me pointing something out is somehow a crucifixion because mageson chronologically said something before me.
TBH if it wasn't for mageson she'd have most likely continued to fear monger and continued going full retard.

Aldrick Strickland wrote:Her thoughts here were just as valid.

And mines invalid?, from her perspective her thoughts were valid yes, admitted she's the fire type, she acts on a whim without knowing what she's saying.
valid from her perspective but incorrect in actuality.
But seeing that you also act like the typical fire type, i can see why you'd exclusively get her perspective.

Aldrick Strickland wrote:What is more important here tell me.

Actually learning WHY she was wrong,
1 google search before hand would have quelled any sort of 'conflict' here.
It'd actually do her a lot of good, to actually research somethings before hand rather than acting out on a whim with noting but incorrect statements to back up a point.
Especially when she said "Like for example, Christmas, it took some time for our HP's to find information about Yule being the REAL x-mas"
Making up a false statement just to prove something, her own link that she posted here in the 2002 archive of it, you know the same year JOS was founded. actually shows that we were aware that xmas was pagan in origin.

Aldrick Strickland wrote:To have a useful discussion and be friends with one another or to feel personally attacked everytime someone disagrees with you?

Yes because if i don't put 4 layers of sugar ontop what i say, people are going to get riled up and think i'm fighting them, because giving honest advise is a mean thing to do.
However i guess your idea of a 'useful discussion' is making a bunch of false statements and claiming that going to a temple or lighting diyas around your house alongside millions of other people, would be something you'd regret and lighting diyas around your house shows that you're SS and the jews will certainly kill you for this.

Aldrick Strickland wrote:People disagree with me all the time,

i can see that

Aldrick Strickland wrote:the way I deal with it is by not giving a fuck about anyones opinion but mine, knowing im superior in everyway. Thats my lesson on humility for today ;)

So your lesson on humility is to know your superior in everyway, lol okay, thank you for your input.

ess

Postby ess » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:..

White knight fag lol
Heil Satan!
Heil Azazel!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:31 pm

Instead of this pointless complaining HML should simply study Diwali and then explain where she believes its somehow been corrupted and the discussion can go from there.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:58 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Instead of this pointless complaining HML should simply study Diwali and then explain where she believes its somehow been corrupted and the discussion can go from there.

I apologize, I admitted to making a mistake, but I was only saying what I said because this holiday wasn't mentioned on the JoS celebrations and Sabbats.

I'll do my research next time and won't make the same mistake,that is all I'm gonna say.

Illuminated

Postby Illuminated » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:05 pm

It's good to see you guys bursting firecrackers in a topic about Diwali! :P

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:35 pm

I expected your favorite eastern epic to be mein kampf the manga - with the jews fear the samurai guy on the cover.

Jack

Postby Jack » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:49 am

ess wrote:

White knight fag lol

Shit man. I can't believe someone wrote it at last. You my brother are an awesome guy because this comment made my day.

Jack

Postby Jack » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:57 am

ess wrote:

White knight fag lol

Though I know you're saying this is a dank funny/cringe way highlighting stereotypes to bring humor into the thread and not to disrespect Aldrick.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:47 am

Rook wrote:

Aldrick Strickland wrote:because this time you happened to have a clergy on your side. Perhaps learning a little Humility in winning would suit you good.

'happened' so just because mageson said he'd probably celebrate Diwali, means that she somehow lost a discussion and me pointing something out is somehow a crucifixion because mageson chronologically said something before me.
TBH if it wasn't for mageson she'd have most likely continued to fear monger and continued going full retard.

And mines invalid?, from her perspective her thoughts were valid yes, admitted she's the fire type, she acts on a whim without knowing what she's saying.
But seeing that you also act like the typical fire type, i can see why you'd exclusively get her perspective.

It'd actually do her a lot of good, to actually research somethings before hand rather than acting out on a whim with noting but incorrect statements to back up a point.
Especially when she said "Like for example, Christmas, it took some time for our HP's to find information about Yule being the REAL x-mas"
Making up a false statement just to prove something, her own link that she posted here in the 2002 archive of it, you know the same year JOS was founded. actually shows that we were aware that xmas was pagan in origin.

Aldrick Strickland wrote:To have a useful discussion and be friends with one another or to feel personally attacked everytime someone disagrees with you?

Yes because if i don't put 4 layers of sugar ontop what i say, people are going to get riled up and think i'm fighting them, because giving honest advise is a mean thing to do.
However i guess your idea of a 'useful discussion' is making a bunch of false statements and claiming that going to a temple or lighting diyas around your house alongside millions of other people, would be something you'd regret and lighting diyas around your house shows that you're SS and the jews will certainly kill you for this.

i can see that

Aldrick Strickland wrote:the way I deal with it is by not giving a fuck about anyones opinion but mine, knowing im superior in everyway. Thats my lesson on humility for today ;)

So your lesson on humility is to know your superior in everyway, lol okay, thank you for your input.

Yawn youre so boring. The point was to not yourself so seriously, not write me a five page essay as to why i need to take you seriously.
Aldrick Strickland

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:50 am

ess wrote:

White knight fag lol

Oh no you called me a name ahhh. At least I dont go around insulting my family for trying to put an end to drama. Besides who are you to me?
Aldrick Strickland

Reckoned666

Postby Reckoned666 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:59 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
ess wrote:

White knight fag lol

Oh no you called me a name ahhh. At least I dont go around insulting my family for trying to put an end to drama. Besides who are you to me?

It's just a joke lol. Your efforts to "put an end to drama" just made even more drama though.

Jack

Postby Jack » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:00 pm

Rook wrote:

i can see that

Yawn youre so boring. The point was to not yourself so seriously, not write me a five page essay as to why i need to take you seriously.

Actually there are some things that need to be taken seriously. As an elder member, you'd know that giving counsel to younger ones is your duty I.e Constructive counsel. Helping each others realize their flaws makes one grow. Mageson and other people hear have criticized me many times due to the wrong things i thought were right,and i learnt from these criticisms.If you don't inform others of a flawed thinking process or the problems that they highlight, its going to take a nefarious samsaric cycle of repetition. Turning the blind eye in this case is adverse to the situation as it only hurts the sanctity of our organization and the disruption in our exchange of knowledge between each other.

What Rook was pointing out was your weird nihilistic thinking process "Don't take it seriously" and replying to your specific points about why this might not be so. I actually read this reply you gave once again and this stood out quite problematically,

the way I deal with it is by not giving a fuck about anyones opinion but mine, knowing im superior in everyway. Thats my lesson on humility for today
This is very dangerous thinking. Suppose someone gives you an opinion and its conflicting to your own opinion. And rather than logically considering alternate opinions you automatically cancel criticism and assume you're right by default, you end up falling into the trap of being wrong And Narcissistic. Though I hope this is not what you're trying to portray by this comment. I'm sure you wrote it quickly and didn't think much before you posted it. I'm sure hoping someone of your age and stature isn't like that. If someone rebuts or logically debunks your points and your response is you don't care,you come off as extremely Dumb. Which I'm sure hoping isn't the case with you . So you should clarify you didn't mean anything by this. Because not caring would mean very troubling things. If you don't care about logical opinions and discussions that makes you illogical and dumb and as a satanist of so many years of experience it would send really bad signals to the newbies or those who hold you in high regard. I think what you meant to say was "I don't give a shit about anyone's opinion of me".

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:42 pm

Guys, I apologized, I admitted to making a mistake, explained why and learned.

No need to continue this any further and cause more drama.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:04 pm

Jack wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:
Jack wrote:

This looks like a perfect example of neuroticism. I'm just going to leave this comment here.
I honestly don't know how if you light a candle and pray to Lady Lilith/Durga (and call to her using the former name) ,you can get exposed to the enemy and they can kill you *in every way*.
This kind of ritual is done almost every time you pray ceremonially or do some kind of ritual in your altar. The story behind Diwali is also nice,Lord Rama ruler of the Solar Dynasty had his wife stolen from him and he fought a war to rescue her. When he returned back it was a night of Amavasya (new moon). So everyone lighted candles in celebration of the return of the original ruler.
However since you destroyed a celebratory topic which could have led to many nice posts about ancient cultures, I honestly don't know what to say more. I'll just leave you with your virulent OCD about everything being a Jewish hack. The next thing you know every guy passing by in the crowds is a Hitman whose after you. Though I do hope you get over this by meditation and self control.
You should contact the Gods in your signature and ask about this topic and if it's a Jewish scam or not.

Insults some more and then does an appeal to superiority. I hope you get over this thing called acting like a sane calm human and be like me, awesome.

So now im going to delete this and make your new post.

Jack- Yeah Sister, you are right. You gotta be careful! Especially with indian stuff that has been the most corrupted. But I did my research on this actually. It seems really awesome. Let me post some info and lets look into this together. I think you will actually like it!
Aldrick Strickland

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:30 pm

Jack wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:

Insults some more and then does an appeal to superiority. I hope you get over this thing called acting like a sane calm human and be like me, awesome.

Jack- Yeah Sister, you are right. You gotta be careful! Especially with indian stuff that has been the most corrupted. But I did my research on this actually. It seems really awesome. Let me post some info and lets look into this together. I think you will actually like it!

This is actually a really cool Holiday!

Diwali, Deepavali or Dipavali is the Hindu festival of lights, which is celebrated every autumn in the northern hemisphere (spring in southern hemisphere).[5][6] One of the most popular festivals of Hinduism, Diwali symbolises the spiritual "victory of light over darkness, good over evil and knowledge over ignorance."[7][8][9] During the celebration, temples, homes, shops and office buildings are brightly illuminated.[10] The preparations, and rituals, for the festival typically last five days, with the climax occurring on the third day coinciding with the darkest night of the Hindu lunisolar month Kartika. In the Gregorian calendar, the festival generally falls between mid-October and mid-November.[11

In the lead-up to Diwali, celebrants will prepare by cleaning, renovating, and decorating their homes and workplaces.[12] During the climax, revellers adorn themselves in their finest clothes, illuminate the interior and exterior of their homes with diyas (oil lamps or candles), offer puja (worship) to Lakshmi, the goddess of prosperity and wealth,[note 1] light fireworks, and partake in family feasts, where mithai (sweets) and gifts are shared. Diwali is also a major cultural event for the Hindu and Jain diaspora from the Indian subcontinent.[15][16][17]

The five-day festival originated in the Indian subcontinent and is mentioned in early Sanskrit texts. The names of the festive days of Diwali, as well as the rituals, vary by region. Diwali is usually celebrated eighteen days after the Dussehra (Dasara, Dasain) festival with Dhanteras, or the regional equivalent, marking the first day of the festival when celebrants prepare by cleaning their homes and making decorations on the floor, such as rangoli.[18] The second day is Choti Diwali, or equivalent in north India, while for Hindus in the south of India it is Diwali proper. Western, central, eastern and northern Indian communities observe Diwali on the third day and the darkest night of the traditional month. In some parts of India, the day after Diwali is marked with the Govardhan Puja and Diwali Padva, which is dedicated to the relationship between wife and husband. Some Hindu communities mark the last day as Bhai Dooj, which is dedicated to the bond between sister and brother,[19] while other Hindu and Sikh craftsmen communities mark this day as Vishwakarma Puja and observe it by performing maintenance in their work spaces and offering prayers.[20][21]

Some other faiths in India also celebrate their respective festivals alongside Diwali. The Jains observe their own Diwali, which marks the final liberation of Mahavira,[22][23] the Sikhs celebrate Bandi Chhor Divas to mark the release of Guru Hargobind from a Mughal Empire prison,[24] while Newar Buddhists, unlike other Buddhists, celebrate Diwali by worshiping Lakshmi.[25][26] The festival of Diwali is an official holiday in Fiji,[27] Guyana,[28] India, Malaysia (except Sarawak),[29] Mauritius, Myanmar,[30] Nepal,[31] Singapore,[32] Sri Lanka, Suriname, and Trinidad and Tobago.[33]

Over the centuries, Diwali has become a national festival that is enjoyed by most Indians regardless of faith: Hindus, Jains, Buddhists, and Sikhs.

Hindus interpret the Diwali story based upon where they live:
In northern India they celebrate the story of King Rama's return to Ayodhya after he defeated Ravana by lighting rows of clay lamps.
Southern India celebrates it as the day that Lord Krishna defeated the demon Narakasura.
In western India the festival marks the day that Lord Vishnu, the Preserver (one of the main gods of the Hindu trinity) sent the demon King Bali to rule the nether world.
In all interpretations, one common thread rings true—the festival marks the victory of good over evil.

Non-Hindu communities have other reasons for celebrating the holiday:
In Jainism, it marks the nirvana or spiritual awakening of Lord Mahavira on October 15, 527 B.C.
In Sikhism it marks the day that Guru Hargobind Ji, the Sixth Sikh Guru was freed from imprisonment.

On the first day of Diwali, people consider it auspicious to spring clean the home and shop for gold or kitchen utensils.

On the second day, people decorate their homes with clay lamps and create design patterns called rangoli on the floor using colored powders or sand.
The third day is the main day of the festival when families gather together for Lakshmi puja, a prayer to Goddess Lakshmi followed by mouth-watering feasts and firework festivities.

The fourth day is the first day of the new year when friends and relatives visit with gifts and best wishes for the season.

On the last day of Diwali, brothers visit their married sisters who welcome them with love and a lavish meal.

Im Glad you posted about this. Sounds great. Happy Diwali.
Aldrick Strickland

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:32 pm

Jack wrote:
Rook wrote:so giving someone beneficial advise is somehow a crucifixion?

i can see that

Actually there are some things that need to be taken seriously. As an elder member, you'd know that giving counsel to younger ones is your duty I.e Constructive counsel. Helping each others realize their flaws makes one grow. Mageson and other people hear have criticized me many times due to the wrong things i thought were right,and i learnt from these criticisms.If you don't inform others of a flawed thinking process or the problems that they highlight, its going to take a nefarious samsaric cycle of repetition. Turning the blind eye in this case is adverse to the situation as it only hurts the sanctity of our organization and the disruption in our exchange of knowledge between each other.

What Rook was pointing out was your weird nihilistic thinking process "Don't take it seriously" and replying to your specific points about why this might not be so. I actually read this reply you gave once again and this stood out quite problematically,

the way I deal with it is by not giving a fuck about anyones opinion but mine, knowing im superior in everyway. Thats my lesson on humility for today
This is very dangerous thinking. Suppose someone gives you an opinion and its conflicting to your own opinion. And rather than logically considering alternate opinions you automatically cancel criticism and assume you're right by default, you end up falling into the trap of being wrong And Narcissistic. Though I hope this is not what you're trying to portray by this comment. I'm sure you wrote it quickly and didn't think much before you posted it. I'm sure hoping someone of your age and stature isn't like that. If someone rebuts or logically debunks your points and your response is you don't care,you come off as extremely Dumb. Which I'm sure hoping isn't the case with you . So you should clarify you didn't mean anything by this. Because not caring would mean very troubling things. If you don't care about logical opinions and discussions that makes you illogical and dumb and as a satanist of so many years of experience it would send really bad signals to the newbies or those who hold you in high regard. I think what you meant to say was "I don't give a shit about anyone's opinion of me".

Sarcasm my dear Watson Sarcasm!
Aldrick Strickland

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:34 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:Guys, I apologized, I admitted to making a mistake, explained why and learned.

Thank you for cautioning us of the presence of corrupted Material. Very well placed Thinking. Also thank you for your maturity in the matter. Very well handled.
Aldrick Strickland

Jack

Postby Jack » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:38 pm

Jack wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:

There was no appeal to authority. Its basic procedure of investigating an occult topic. I gave her complete info about*how* the festival is celebrated and the story behind the festival. Now its up to her to do a simple Google search and read it in depth. And if someone still thinks something is corrupted, one has to contact a demon and research it with their help. And you still haven't clarified your position on being a narcissistic self obsessed dweeb ,which I'm still hoping is not the case.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:03 pm

Jack wrote:
Jack wrote:

There was no appeal to authority. Its basic procedure of investigating an occult topic. I gave her complete info about*how* the festival is celebrated and the story behind the festival. Now its up to her to do a simple Google search and read it in depth. And if someone still thinks something is corrupted, one has to contact a demon and research it with their help. And you still haven't clarified your position on being a narcissistic self obsessed dweeb ,which I'm still hoping is not the case.

Yes more insults. Tell me how is that working for you?
Aldrick Strickland

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:32 pm

Guys this thread keep it decent.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:46 pm

Jack wrote:

This is actually a really cool Holiday!

Diwali, Deepavali or Dipavali is the Hindu festival of lights, which is celebrated every autumn in the northern hemisphere (spring in southern hemisphere).[5][6] One of the most popular festivals of Hinduism, Diwali symbolises the spiritual "victory of light over darkness, good over evil and knowledge over ignorance."[7][8][9] During the celebration, temples, homes, shops and office buildings are brightly illuminated.[10] The preparations, and rituals, for the festival typically last five days, with the climax occurring on the third day coinciding with the darkest night of the Hindu lunisolar month Kartika. In the Gregorian calendar, the festival generally falls between mid-October and mid-November.[11

In the lead-up to Diwali, celebrants will prepare by cleaning, renovating, and decorating their homes and workplaces.[12] During the climax, revellers adorn themselves in their finest clothes, illuminate the interior and exterior of their homes with diyas (oil lamps or candles), offer puja (worship) to Lakshmi, the goddess of prosperity and wealth,[note 1] light fireworks, and partake in family feasts, where mithai (sweets) and gifts are shared. Diwali is also a major cultural event for the Hindu and Jain diaspora from the Indian subcontinent.[15][16][17]

The five-day festival originated in the Indian subcontinent and is mentioned in early Sanskrit texts. The names of the festive days of Diwali, as well as the rituals, vary by region. Diwali is usually celebrated eighteen days after the Dussehra (Dasara, Dasain) festival with Dhanteras, or the regional equivalent, marking the first day of the festival when celebrants prepare by cleaning their homes and making decorations on the floor, such as rangoli.[18] The second day is Choti Diwali, or equivalent in north India, while for Hindus in the south of India it is Diwali proper. Western, central, eastern and northern Indian communities observe Diwali on the third day and the darkest night of the traditional month. In some parts of India, the day after Diwali is marked with the Govardhan Puja and Diwali Padva, which is dedicated to the relationship between wife and husband. Some Hindu communities mark the last day as Bhai Dooj, which is dedicated to the bond between sister and brother,[19] while other Hindu and Sikh craftsmen communities mark this day as Vishwakarma Puja and observe it by performing maintenance in their work spaces and offering prayers.[20][21]

Some other faiths in India also celebrate their respective festivals alongside Diwali. The Jains observe their own Diwali, which marks the final liberation of Mahavira,[22][23] the Sikhs celebrate Bandi Chhor Divas to mark the release of Guru Hargobind from a Mughal Empire prison,[24] while Newar Buddhists, unlike other Buddhists, celebrate Diwali by worshiping Lakshmi.[25][26] The festival of Diwali is an official holiday in Fiji,[27] Guyana,[28] India, Malaysia (except Sarawak),[29] Mauritius, Myanmar,[30] Nepal,[31] Singapore,[32] Sri Lanka, Suriname, and Trinidad and Tobago.[33]

Over the centuries, Diwali has become a national festival that is enjoyed by most Indians regardless of faith: Hindus, Jains, Buddhists, and Sikhs.

Hindus interpret the Diwali story based upon where they live:
In northern India they celebrate the story of King Rama's return to Ayodhya after he defeated Ravana by lighting rows of clay lamps.
Southern India celebrates it as the day that Lord Krishna defeated the demon Narakasura.
In western India the festival marks the day that Lord Vishnu, the Preserver (one of the main gods of the Hindu trinity) sent the demon King Bali to rule the nether world.
In all interpretations, one common thread rings true—the festival marks the victory of good over evil.

Non-Hindu communities have other reasons for celebrating the holiday:
In Jainism, it marks the nirvana or spiritual awakening of Lord Mahavira on October 15, 527 B.C.
In Sikhism it marks the day that Guru Hargobind Ji, the Sixth Sikh Guru was freed from imprisonment.

On the first day of Diwali, people consider it auspicious to spring clean the home and shop for gold or kitchen utensils.

On the second day, people decorate their homes with clay lamps and create design patterns called rangoli on the floor using colored powders or sand.
The third day is the main day of the festival when families gather together for Lakshmi puja, a prayer to Goddess Lakshmi followed by mouth-watering feasts and firework festivities.

The fourth day is the first day of the new year when friends and relatives visit with gifts and best wishes for the season.

On the last day of Diwali, brothers visit their married sisters who welcome them with love and a lavish meal.

Im Glad you posted about this. Sounds great. Happy Diwali.

This is really interesting! Thank you! :)

I've understood from the first part from jewgle search, so I didn't bother researching more if I understood, but thank you!

Jack

Postby Jack » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:49 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:Guys, I apologized, I admitted to making a mistake, explained why and learned.

Thank you for cautioning us of the presence of corrupted Material. Very well placed Thinking. Also thank you for your maturity in the matter. Very well handled.

White knight till the end I see.
*sarcasm*

Jack

Postby Jack » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Jack wrote:

Yes more insults. Tell me how is that working for you?

I'm not insulting you. I'm pointing out what your language appears to project which is not nice.
This has gone on too long and I don't think I can continue to point out the obvious again and again.
So I'll just stop.

Jack

Postby Jack » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:56 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Guys this thread keep it decent.

These things just keep happening again and again. I'm sorry you have to moderate this shit. Therefore to keep it civil, I won't entertain illogical arguments going tangent to the original topic any longer.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:08 pm

I thank everyone who put it out simply and bluntly for me,I highly appreciate it and thank you!

And for those who had the necessity to insult me for a mere mistake, I hope you pick your words more carefully next time, because if you had/have your own children and taught/teach them in the same manner (insults, degrading behaviour, negative energy exchange) you won't have a well taught and mannered child, you'll have a traumatized child wishing to end this pain and humility. Teach everyone (SS or those who are VERY close to the truth but need some more encouragement or so) with equal respect, don't belittle somebody just because they made a mistake.

I'm not a Goddess yet,you are not Gods yet, that is why we make mistakes to learn from them, you don't see our True Gods insulting us or degrading us or acting more dominant or some other shit, they treat us with respect and teach us well and that is why they receive equal respect from us.

How long do you think you would last (without any scarring or trauma or lowered self esteem) if the True Gods and other SS attacked you like insane animals?

I learned my mistake, but did you?

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:44 pm

Jack wrote:

White knight till the end I see.
*sarcasm*

Im not hero this Forum Deserves...Im the one it needs right now.
Aldrick Strickland

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:53 am

Wow men, some neurotic people here lol. :lol: Well I would say just nervous. ;)

A while ago, I remember there was more respect for members. Not only for newbies but especially for members that are here for a long time now. Long time members that brought a huge impact and a lot of knowledge, shared experiences, gave advices, helped people.
Trying to mock and joke and disrespect Aldrick is not only stupid and childish, but also ungrateful.
Being a bit humble and admit to have exaggerated will make some of you look more intelligent -not saying you aren't- .
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -