Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Distopian China

Voice of Enki [JG]

So in a roundabout way I came across a pretty disturbing comment, which put in better perspective for me just how shit and distopian communist China truly is at this time.

Basically, there is this gaming franchise named Diablo, from a company called Blizzard. The game itself is a huge piece of disrespectfull trash, kind of like christanity 2.0 where the player takes control of a character and recieves the mission to kill demons and help some angels defeat Diablo.

Literally some of the most disgusting and disrespectful trash ever created, but sadly it has a pretty big fanbase.

Anyway, for this trash a new game was announced in the series this year, however this game seems to be getting a huge amount of negative backlash from the fans of the franchise, which I found funny, since the game series is so disrespectful to Satan, I was thinking that perhaps this series will die out finally with the backlash the company is recieving for their shitty new game announcement.

The new game is called "Diablo Immortal", which of course has the exact same premise as the previous titles. The player creates a character from 1 of 6 classes, and goes on a quest to kill Diablo, who is depicted as an ugly infernal monstrosity, same as all the other demons in the series are.

The reason the game is getting such backlash is because it was announced as a mobile game, and the western fans absolutely detest this. It's a huge cashgrab scheme from the company to blatantly steal their consumers money through micro transactions which are ever present in mobile games, where you can waste all your hard earned money to get some temporary consumable items in this shitty mobile game piece of trash.

Western fans of this series, despite being useless idiots who enjoy this kind of franchise, at least aren't stupid to the point they accept this kind of nonsense, and as a result have given a huge backlash against the company for creating this game with these greedy intentions.

Now the reason I started reading about this situation is because I found it funny how this disgusting game franchise was finally getting done in, in a roundabound way, however in one of the comments under one of these video's, I found a pretty revealing comment..

It gives some examples of other mobile games in there, but that's not important.. Just read it.. It really put into perspective for me, just how shit life is in China for people, and of course how disgusting these gaming companies truly are, taking advantage of these poor people in such disgusting ways..

Anyway here is the comment:

"Literally (and I mean really literally) several hundred million people in China do a daily passive commute that takes... 5 or 6 hours every day (3 hours in - 3 hours home) This isn't a rare case scenario, this is the norm.

Car ownership is low, and these millions upon millions of people are on public transport for hours every day. It is the only "down time" many of them have other than eating and sleeping at home. In Shandong Province the average commute is 6 hours a day. That's the average. Not the maximum. Just the average.

Imagine that..6 hours travel to get too and from work. Every bloody day. Sales of adult nappies is huge in China because these commutes are so long.

So what do they do to pass the time? They play video games on the only devices that are reasonable to carry on a train or coach or bus. Their mobile phones. They have hours of time to kill and nothing else to do, and there are HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people who this applies to daily. This isn't a rare case scenario.

This is life in China for the majority of the population. So they play games. On phones. Because that is all they have. The games are rather simple Honor of Kings is currently number 1. It's a very cut down DOTA. It's ok, it's also about the most complex game in China's top 10 in terms of action games. And it isn't that complex. Below that are racing games, MAH JONG (of course) lots of puzzle games. PUBG is somewhere in the top 20. All rammed with micro transactions because playing phone games is not only the only gaming many people do in China.

It's the only social thing they have time to do FULL STOP. SO paying for extra health potions, a faster XP gain or whatever. Why not? They don't go to the pub, the cinema or out for a Pizza, they are stuck in a train or coach all day and this is what they spend their money on. Why not. But the West is nothing at all like that."

I thought to share it, because of how extreme this is. Literally these people live the most useless, soul dead existence on the planet, they are literally milked dry as well by these mobile gaming companies, who take what little money these people "earn", which of course get's trickled upwards back to the jew, since all these gaming companies and mobile gaming companies are owned by jews at the top, this Blizzard company included.

Also seriously, adult nappies have huge sales in China to allow these people to cope with their long, shitty (literally...) commutes. Just what the fuck?

It's such an insane distopian situation. Truly sickening...

As a westerner myself, while I was aware of how bad it is in communist China, I didn't really have any clear examples which could put this into perspective for me, which is why this comment was so revealing for me when I read it.

These people really get milked for everything they have. Even the things they "earn" are taken from them because if they don't waste the crap wages they earn on these 100% completely useless things in some shitty mobile game that cannot even be called entertainment due to being such low quality trash, they will be sitting idle for hours every day, with a shitty diaper, unable to even properly go to a restroom, not doing anything at all, and then working a soul killing useless job in some useless office for another 8 hours, or some factory in worse cases without even enough wages to waste on this useless entertainment, barely able to afford their life neccesities.

The money they are given is immediately taken away in this shitty form of entertainment, and is only an illusion, since they get nothing out of it. They don't have any posessions, and don't even have the choice to live with some dignity, they liteally cannot even really live.

They aren't praying to a shitty jewish god, but they are milked dry every day by the jewish communist regime, and have everything stolen from them, even their own existence. Of course, I expect most of us here already know this, but again, it's truly a distopian existence, which in western societies is often only seen in some sci-fy fiction, however this kind of distopian situation is actually very real on our planet today.

In some ways the communist regime in China might be even worse than it was in Russia. Since it is fully established in this way, in the information era and there are so many more millions of people affected, drained every day of everything they have to indirectly strengthen the jewish grip on the world.

This is the situation simply on the surface level. If you dig deeper and see the true dregs of present day China, it get's many times worse.

Communism is the literal manifestation of the jewish torah as the HP's have stated, you can see it clear as day when you compare present day China and communist russia with the jewish plans for the world written and "prophesized"(programmed) in the torah.

Of course only the RTR's can truly reverse this situation, but intellectual warfare can also bring this to light to people and mentally enlighten them to allow people to become aware of and better resist the jewish attempts to subvert our people and reduce our society to the level of such a distopia.

We all need to keep up with the RTR's and do what we can to reverse and prevent this situation from further escalating.

There is only one bank in China, the official government bank. And every bit of money anybody makes is all in their government bank account. They all have the app on their phone with something like an individual barcode for each person's account. Every time anybody in China buys something, they scan their phone. There is no physical money. And if a foreigner goes to China, it is illegal to give anyone there any money. If you try to give a tip like is done in many countries, the person gets all scared and says "I can't take that it's illegal" Anybody in China who is found to have any physical money or anything valuable outside of their government bank account, they are put in prison, probably forever. Total micro-chipped cattle with no possessions of anything. I bet there's a lot of Chinese people who literally do have micro-chips implanted in them with their official government ID account number.

I read some where that the chinese World of Warcraft client has edited out skeleton's heads and replaced them with grains of rice. This was very interesting to me as it could be something related to the Communist-Christian connection we investigate here.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
There is only one bank in China, the official government bank. And every bit of money anybody makes is all in their government bank account. They all have the app on their phone with something like an individual barcode for each person's account. Every time anybody in China buys something, they scan their phone. There is no physical money. And if a foreigner goes to China, it is illegal to give anyone there any money. If you try to give a tip like is done in many countries, the person gets all scared and says "I can't take that it's illegal" Anybody in China who is found to have any physical money or anything valuable outside of their government bank account, they are put in prison, probably forever. Total micro-chipped cattle with no possessions of anything. I bet there's a lot of Chinese people who literally do have micro-chips implanted in them with their official government ID account number.

I was literally going to write the exact same thing. Accurate to the point.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back