Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about gemstone accessories

CocaCola

Real gemstones are has their own benefits and properties, but how is that? Do I have activate something for it to work more stronger? Are the qualities of gemstone matters how strong it is? Does it’s really help? if I don’t do anything with it.

Most Gemstones are fake, created in labs made up of plastic. However real gemstones are really powerful. You'll need a lab certificate to know its real. They cost lots of money.
Here's how it works. Certain metals and solids have particular resonance indexes. What this means is whenever the same kind of vibration with same frequency is induced upon it, it starts vibrating with increased frequency. So a particular gemstone can carry a particular frequency of vibration, which is a particular mantra. Uncharged gemstones are useless. The energy will get trapped in the bonds of the solid and it'll do the process we naturally do with magickal squares only with more intensity and more powerful frequency. For example, the Red Coral coincidences with the frequency of Mangal/Mars. So you vibrate the mars mantra into it along with your affirmation. Wear the gemstone at all times. Its really powerful if the procedure is correctly followed and the gemstone is real. Real gemstones are very costly though.

Jack said:
Most Gemstones are fake, created in labs made up of plastic. However real gemstones are really powerful. You'll need a lab certificate to know its real. They cost lots of money.

This is going to be judgemental of me, but you must be living in a really shitty area then.

There are gemstones that are well known, and they are more abundant than others, like, amethysts, or chalcedony.

The one you mentioned is so expensive because CORAL is an ENDANGERED SPECIES.
There are certain corals that are less expensive, due to that they may be a bit more abundant in the sea, or that they grow faster than others. Nevertheless it isn't exactly environmentally friendly.

also, the process of embedding or shaping gems to fit into jewelry is what makes it expensive compared to the raw stone, maybe tumbled stones.

It is absolutely unnecessary to get even a written paper that tells about it resources and even legit shops won't give it if the stone is abundant.
This only goes if you are in need of a stone or gem that is rare in its origins.

I got mine turquoise gemstone and it’s authentic one for $350 tested and verified. If you going to buy it, you should check it out first. Goodluck

Hail Father Satan!!

not all natural gemstones are expensive ,for example quartz is quite a common mineral and one of the most encountered in the market. Agate ,jasper ,chalcedony are another type of quartz too.
As for more priced gems like sapphire/ruby,
Diamond, emerald and so forth, note that they would always at least be "treated" to improve their appearance as the natural ones are extremely expensive.

yes ,minerals have a crystal lattice ( geometric arrangements of elements)
This could be the reason for their" properties" but not all gemstones have it ,
amber for instance is just hardened resin .
I have searched for gemstone properties online some time ago, and it's often mixed with new age garbage, according to their
crystal lattice it could be intesting to see what they really can amplify ,note that many crystals have hexagonal structure too.

But my turquoise is uncharged, if I want to empower it with rune, which rune I can use for it? I read all about the runes, but I don’t found any of it say about turquoise.

Hail Father Satan!

Does anyone know a great online shop for those things? I want to buy my father a ring.

Also, what gemstone is the best for work/career/money related aspects?

Reckoned666 said:
Does anyone know a great online shop for those things? I want to buy my father a ring.

Have you tried plugging it in? But no on a serious note, will white gold or color energy into. Chant runes into, remember to affirm. You can paint runes on them as well. A wiccan site mentioned holding it under a full moon while barking like a Dog. Im sure its accurate.

But if you dont understand im sure its because your not as so far advanced and wonderful like I am. Probably shouldnt be messing with gemstones, I hear they will mess your shit UP. I had friend, lost both his eyebrows. Seriously gotta be careful.

Reckoned666 said:

Gemrockauctions.com just be aware that your dealing with individual sellers there so you should only purchase from reputable ones.
They also have a jewelryauction too if your looking to buy a ring I guess for your father.
Etsy is also pretty good.

About the second question, I dont know what gemstone would, but I think your 100x better off just doing a working on yourself for stuff like that instead of a mineral lol.

Zygisrko said:
Reckoned666 said:

Gemrockauctions.com just be aware that your dealing with individual sellers there so you should only purchase from reputable ones.
They also have a jewelryauction too if your looking to buy a ring I guess for your father.
Etsy is also pretty good.

About the second question, I dont know what gemstone would, but I think your 100x better off just doing a working on yourself for stuff like that instead of a mineral lol.

That's not for myself, it's directly related to the first question. Guess I can do a working for my father as well, or just charge the gemstone of the ring. He mentioned that he wanted an Onyx Ring a while ago, so I thought what are the properties of Onyx.

Jack said:
Here's how it works. Certain metals and solids have particular resonance indexes. What this means is whenever the same kind of vibration with same frequency is induced upon it, it starts vibrating with increased frequency. So a particular gemstone can carry a particular frequency of vibration, which is a particular mantra. Uncharged gemstones are useless. The energy will get trapped in the bonds of the solid and it'll do the process we naturally do with magickal squares only with more intensity and more powerful frequency. For example, the Red Coral coincidences with the frequency of Mangal/Mars. So you vibrate the mars mantra into it along with your affirmation. Wear the gemstone at all times. Its really powerful if the procedure is correctly followed and the gemstone is real. Real gemstones are very costly though.

So, what rune and mantra that I have to use on my turquoise bracelet for luck, wealth and spiritual healing?

Reckoned666 said:

Venus rules money and luxury. So crystals related to this planet favour money attraction. Emerald, sapphire, and jade (both types) are ideal for this, but generally malahite and aventurine can help too (for a cheaper alternative).
To add, Jupiter rules luck, prosperity, money and wealth, so you can use stones linked with this planet, such as sapphire and turquoise. Iron pyrite could favour this working too (more affordable).

In order to decide which crystal you will use for money attraction you have to think of your affirmation (plus which stones you have on hand).

Keep in mind that charging a crystal will not do the job for you, you have to do a complete working on money attraction. You should also empower your solar plexus chakra (the colour of money is gold plus you'll empower your willpower for money). You also need to choose the right day and hour, plus the right moon phase and sign (and not in void of course moon) to start the working.

Maya said:
Reckoned666 said:

Venus rules money and luxury. So crystals related to this planet favour money attraction. Emerald, sapphire, and jade (both types) are ideal for this, but generally malahite and aventurine can help too (for a cheaper alternative).
To add, Jupiter rules luck, prosperity, money and wealth, so you can use stones linked with this planet, such as sapphire and turquoise. Iron pyrite could favour this working too (more affordable).

In order to decide which crystal you will use for money attraction you have to think of your affirmation (plus which stones you have on hand).

Keep in mind that charging a crystal will not do the job for you, you have to do a complete working on money attraction. You should also empower your solar plexus chakra (the colour of money is gold plus you'll empower your willpower for money). You also need to choose the right day and hour, plus the right moon phase and sign (and not in void of course moon) to start the working.

Alright, thank you very much for this information. Do you have protonmail by any chance so I could contact you if I'd get more questions regarding gemstones?

By the way, I found on JoS what Planets rule what Gemstones. You said correctly, that it rules Emerald and Sapphire. Basically what you said is on JoS, but it was on Astrology Section, Planetary Rulerships. that's why i vaguely remember it, but then it somehow hit me and I checked, and found it dead on.

Reckoned666 said:
Maya said:
Reckoned666 said:

Alright, thank you very much for this information. Do you have protonmail by any chance so I could contact you if I'd get more questions regarding gemstones?

By the way, I found on JoS what Planets rule what Gemstones. You said correctly, that it rules Emerald and Sapphire. Basically what you said is on JoS, but it was on Astrology Section, Planetary Rulerships. that's why i vaguely remember it, but then it somehow hit me and I checked, and found it dead on.

I do, [email protected]
Of course you can email me if you have any questions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back