Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Low energy levels after illness

V12-POWER

The past week it seems I pushed too hard in the treadmill, ended up drenched in sweat and instead of taking a shower I went out and there was this cold breeze all around. Then the next day (friday) I went out at night and it was cold too, for the next day I had caught myself a pneumonia. I healed up pretty fast though without the need of any powerful medicament because I did heal work all these days (since saturday 27th to this sunday)

But for some reason I can't seem to get back to the mood and energy that I had before the illness, there is no need to say that a drop in energy should be expected, but this huge? I used to need just 6 hours of sleep or even less and feel super powerful and energetic during the day (I would wake up by myself, no alarms no anything) and now I've been sleeping 8 and have no will to do anything really, getting out of bed is the toughest job now, went to the business yesterday and could barely do any of the tasks im used to

V12-POWER said:
The past week it seems I pushed too hard in the treadmill, ended up drenched in sweat and instead of taking a shower I went out and there was this cold breeze all around. Then the next day (friday) I went out at night and it was cold too, for the next day I had caught myself a pneumonia. I healed up pretty fast though without the need of any powerful medicament because I did heal work all these days (since saturday 27th to this sunday)

But for some reason I can't seem to get back to the mood and energy that I had before the illness, there is no need to say that a drop in energy should be expected, but this huge? I used to need just 6 hours of sleep or even less and feel super powerful and energetic during the day (I would wake up by myself, no alarms no anything) and now I've been sleeping 8 and have no will to do anything really, getting out of bed is the toughest job now, went to the business yesterday and could barely do any of the tasks im used to
You could try the super-duper aura cleaning:

Returning Curses - Part 1
Returning Curses - Part 2

That has helped me before when I've been unusually tired. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back