Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do you really achieve liberty?

Sero

It feels as if we are far from liberty as human beings. We're surrounded by authority and I don't despise that at all, I think authority is necessary especially with the number of people on the planet right now.

What hurts me though, is how we're all placed in global systems that force us to either conform in order to make the most money possible (with their education and beliefs), or have a shitty life working retail and fast food for the rest of your life, OR open your own business and it might succeed and it might fail and hurt you more than you'll ever imagine, and that's just an example of how their system wants you to be. Indoctrination starting early on will most likely never fail.

The problem is: I've been trying my hardest to fall in line but I'm still struggling. I can't find true freedom, liberty, free will. It feels sickening to see everyone waking up at the same hour of day to go to work like a bunch of robots. My mind can't grasp the concept either.

Is nature the secret? What is it exactly? Do I need to live out in the woods to finally feel like I'm not placed in a system of this nature? It's genuinely sickening.

Satanism helps greatly with this, but I still feel like living life the way I've wanted it to be is not even in my options right now. I can use some help.

If you live out in the woods or anywhere as a means of escape or just being a bum, your going to regret it sorely. That as well is an enemy attack to just have you run off somewhere so they can continue doing whatever and now attack you more easily. Then the cops can say trespassing or some other bullshot but whatever the case your left hungry, poor without any means, and defenseless after awhile. It's the perfect shitty situation the kike wants for you. You out on the streets, they are in a condo drinking non gmo organic tea while plaguing the internet that gmo are ok to consume.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back