Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter square and luck

Νίκος

As many of you know 8 of November is a good date for the Jupiter square!As I have mentioned on the 9th of November I will do a proficiency exam !Because I am not 100% sure that I will pass I would like to have help from Luck to pass it for sure !Can someone give me a good affirmation to gain luck to pass the exam?

This works, I used it before sometimes.

The Ninth Name is NAMRU

Dispenses wisdom and knowledge in all things. Giveth excellent counsel and teaches the science of metals. His word is BAKAKALAMU and his Seal:
509.gif

So 9 times Nam-Ru, 9 times Ba-Ka-Ka-La-Mu, then focus on the symbol and make your affirmation.

Instead of 9 times, you can also do 18, 27, 36 or more to make it stronger.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This works, I used it before sometimes.

The Ninth Name is NAMRU

Dispenses wisdom and knowledge in all things. Giveth excellent counsel and teaches the science of metals. His word is BAKAKALAMU and his Seal:
509.gif

So 9 times Nam-Ru, 9 times Ba-Ka-Ka-La-Mu, then focus on the symbol and make your affirmation.

Instead of 9 times, you can also do 18, 27, 36 or more to make it stronger.
Thank you very much for answering !It seems to be very useful !I will try it!
Now if you want of course can you send me link with other Yantras?(if I am right this is a Yantra right?)

http://lovecraft.ru/texts/necro/simon_eng/names50.html It's from here.

https://mega.nz/#!Kh1AFKyJ!uYSOzHeyz4H_tWOXPiyakN3EB_Invqy9YXQvoRM3UCg This book is the same as the website, but it has some more descriptions that the website doesn't have.

Paint the sigil with ink and without the circle. Makes it more powerful.
Ol argedco luciftias the mega link you've given had sigils which look different from the original ones and have a kind of reptilian vibe coming from them. My friend Stormblood also said this, I don't recommend, recommending it further to people.
The simon spellbook is okay but removing the circle makes it more powerful.

Jack said:
Ol argedco luciftias the mega link you've given had sigils which look different from the original ones and have a kind of reptilian vibe coming from them. My friend Stormblood also said this, I don't recommend, recommending it further to people.

Are all the sigils from the book safe to use? Can I ignore the fancy things from the book and just vibrate the name and word? And do they work like runes with the numbers ? (2nd needs to be vibrated 2x or its multiply eg.)?

This makes us confused, I think those who have use, this nicromance should should tell as more, should we use it with the circle around or we should just blot the circles.

Jack said:
You said the Simon spellbook is ok, well that is what I linked here. It is exactly Identical to this website http://lovecraft.ru/texts/necro/simon_eng/names50.html only that that website removed a paragraph of description from each rune that the book has to describe their uses and effects. The sigils are exactly identical, the website was created by copying straight from the book.

I think you are talking about the Simon version of Necronomicon which I posted in another thread before, that that was partly corrupted. That may be true, but I didn't make any link or mention of that book in this thread, you mixed them up. After you both said that that book was corrupted, I never linked to it again.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Jack said:
You said the Simon spellbook is ok, well that is what I linked here. It is exactly Identical to this website http://lovecraft.ru/texts/necro/simon_eng/names50.html only that that website removed a paragraph of description from each rune that the book has to describe their uses and effects. The sigils are exactly identical, the website was created by copying straight from the book.

I think you are talking about the Simon version of Necronomicon which I posted in another thread before, that that was partly corrupted. That may be true, but I didn't make any link or mention of that book in this thread, you mixed them up. After you both said that that book was corrupted, I never linked to it again.
Yeah. Thats it.

winragefilled666 said:
Jack said:

Are all the sigils from the book safe to use? Can I ignore the fancy things from the book and just vibrate the name and word? And do they work like runes with the numbers ? (2nd needs to be vibrated 2x or its multiply eg.)?
look, paint the inside of the sigil without the circle. While doing void meditation on the sigil, vibrate the name of the god and then the word for calling each x or 2x ,3x times. Which is for this case ,x=9. Vibrate Namru *9 or *18 or *27 then immediately after do the exact same no of recitations for the word for calling bakkakkalamu. State your affirmation *9.Continue to do void meditation on it for two to three more minutes. Then close your eyes and again state you affirmation *9. The way you know its working is if the sigil will glaze which you're concentrating on it. The outline will glow.

mymoney1z said:
This makes us confused, I think those who have use, this nicromance should should tell as more, should we use it with the circle around or we should just blot the circles.

Draw only what's inside the circle.

Circle's reduce the power of a sigil. The demons sigils we're used by earlier witches with nine foot circle's. It binds their energies. Demons hate circles.

Thank you Mr Jack ,for your excellent advice, I doing a working to remove hangups and obstacles Concerning money and wealth, Jupiter is in sigattarius can I still do Jupiter square whiles currently doing freeing soul.

mymoney1z said:
Thank you Mr Jack ,for your excellent advice, I doing a working to remove hangups and obstacles Concerning money and wealth, Jupiter is in sigattarius can I still do Jupiter square whiles currently doing freeing soul.
You can. I've not seen your username before so I assume you're new and not from an English speaking country. Let me tell you the truth about magickal methods of doing things. To magickally obtain money or passing exams or anything related to magick, You need a powerful soul. You need to be doing power meditations everyday. The more powerful meditations you do the more power you acquire and the more easily your spells manifest. If you haven't already I'll advice you to start a Meditation program,
http://web.archive.org/web/20160614...atan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf
(This program hasn't been updated. Remember to interchange the vibrations for the sixth and heart chakras. Meaning you vibrate "Yaum" into your Sixth chakra when instructed. And vibrate "Aum" in your heart chakra when instructed)

After doing this I want you to continue with the same structural regimen with minor changes, Instead of AOP and AC without vibration do, with vibration inside of the RAUM formula. What this means is You start the RAUM meditation with AC with visualization and the vibrations arms instructed. Affirm accordingly. Then continue to do the EA IO form

mymoney1z said:
You can. I've not seen your username before so I assume you're new and not from an English speaking country. Let me tell you the truth about magickal methods of doing things. To magickally obtain money or passing exams or anything related to magick, You need a powerful soul. You need to be doing power meditations everyday. The more powerful meditations you do the more power you acquire and the more easily your spells manifest. If you haven't already I'll advice you to start a Meditation program,
http://web.archive.org/web/20160614...atan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf
(This program hasn't been updated. Remember to interchange the vibrations for the sixth and heart chakras. Meaning you vibrate "Yaum" into your Sixth chakra when instructed. And vibrate "Aum" in your heart chakra when instructed)

After doing this I want you to continue with the same structural regimen with minor changes, Instead of AOP and AC without vibration do, with vibration inside of the RAUM formula. What this means is You start the RAUM meditation with AC with visualization and the vibrations arms instructed. Affirm accordingly. Then continue to do the EA IO formula and then do AOP with visualization and the vibration Suryae *27 and then affirm accordingly. In the night honestly if you do this everyday your soul will become very strong. You could do at night too but you could skip the EA IO part if you want to at night.
https://see_the_truth.webs.com/Raum_Meditation.htm

Start working on your astral senses everyday from appropriate dates given in the SS calendar. We'll probably get another one in 2019 or regularly check Lydia's profile, she posts dates for magickal workings. You should do multiple Jupiter squares this year as its easy and there's a lot of time.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=12643

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=800&hilit=Inanna

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

Do this and your spells will manifest definitely. After you're getting a hang of this, do more powerful meditations given in the joyofsatan website and do the 6 months meditation program(Found in the library). Never stop advancing.

The quickest route to power is all the above plus RTR everyday,

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Stay strong and hail Satan!!!

Jack said:
mymoney1z said:
You can. I've not seen your username before so I assume you're new and not from an English speaking country. Let me tell you the truth about magickal methods of doing things. To magickally obtain money or passing exams or anything related to magick, You need a powerful soul. You need to be doing power meditations everyday. The more powerful meditations you do the more power you acquire and the more easily your spells manifest.
Doing too much meditations will just destroy someone, this is a mistake that beginner always make, i did it too. I tried to meditate like 4/5 hours using all the powerful meditation and i actualy felt bad and didn't Advance that much because you first balance and then quality over quantity. A beginner would start with a much lighter routine and then add more powerful meditation like Raum and so on. I now do like 3 hours (with all the spells and Rtr) and i feel good and powerful, i honestly don't do as much meditations and i'm still advancing, to do meditations like the Raum at more higher reps you need to be able to handle the energy and a newbey can't probabily do that.

Another super important thing that will make you advance faster is cleaning your soul, seriously this is super important, what blocks the chakras is Negative Energy and Karma, to be able to open and empower them you need to free them from all of that, yes empowering meditations are good but if your chakras are filled with mud how the energy is going to empower them? It will just take much more time but if they are clean then it will take much less.
By cleaning your soul i mean not only the cleaning your soul working on the Jos but even things like freeing yourself from hung-ups, trauma and so on, all of this is blocking your chakras to be more powerful.

luis said:
Jack said:
mymoney1z said:
You can. I've not seen your username before so I assume you're new and not from an English speaking country. Let me tell you the truth about magickal methods of doing things. To magickally obtain money or passing exams or anything related to magick, You need a powerful soul. You need to be doing power meditations everyday. The more powerful meditations you do the more power you acquire and the more easily your spells manifest.
Doing too much meditations will just destroy someone, this is a mistake that beginner always make, i did it too. I tried to meditate like 4/5 hours using all the powerful meditation and i actualy felt bad and didn't Advance that much because you first balance and then quality over quantity. A beginner would start with a much lighter routine and then add more powerful meditation like Raum and so on. I now do like 3 hours (with all the spells and Rtr) and i feel good and powerful, i honestly don't do as much meditations and i'm still advancing, to do meditations like the Raum at more higher reps you need to be able to handle the energy and a newbey can't probabily do that.

Another super important thing that will make you advance faster is cleaning your soul, seriously this is super important, what blocks the chakras is Negative Energy and Karma, to be able to open and empower them you need to free them from all of that, yes empowering meditations are good but if your chakras are filled with mud how the energy is going to empower them? It will just take much more time but if they are clean then it will take much less.
By cleaning your soul i mean not only the cleaning your soul working on the Jos but even things like freeing yourself from hung-ups, trauma and so on, all of this is blocking your chakras to be more powerful.
If you read my post I told him to do more powerful meditations eventually and sequentially. If you do AC and AOP everyday, its not too hard to add the IO EA formula only at day. After doing the 40 days meditation program one can be sure that the soul is ready for such meditations. He already seems to be doing some kind of freeing soul working. Once you strengthen your astral intuition, you'll intuitively know the kind of meditations and workings you're supposed to do and you'll find them on this forum or website. You don't meditate 4-5 hours lol. The regimen I gave him can be completed in 1 hour.

Jack said:
winragefilled666 said:
Jack said:

look, paint the inside of the sigil without the circle. While doing void meditation on the sigil, vibrate the name of the god and then the word for calling each x or 2x ,3x times. Which is for this case ,x=9. Vibrate Namru *9 or *18 or *27 then immediately after do the exact same no of recitations for the word for calling bakkakkalamu. State your affirmation *9.Continue to do void meditation on it for two to three more minutes. Then close your eyes and again state you affirmation *9. The way you know its working is if the sigil will glaze which you're concentrating on it. The outline will glow.

Thanks. Is the sigil to be safe kept as with other sigils? And can it be reused multiple times for different goals?

winragefilled666 said:
Thanks. Is the sigil to be safe kept as with other sigils? And can it be reused multiple times for different goals?
Don't use the same sigil for multiple different goals, it won't work well. You can use the same rune, but make a new copy of it to use for each specific goal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back