Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Live Aid 1985 - Something Interesting

Eric13

In light of this new movie about the Band Queen I started researching more on this historical concert they played at Wembley Stadium which raised over 100 million dollars (in 1980’s money) to help end the hunger problem in Africa. I thought so much money, such big stars involved, obviously jews set this up. Turns out that’s true. It was started by two guys. Bob Geldolf and and Midge Ure. Geldolf was certainly jewish the other I’m assuming as well.

Live aid was a duel concert event. One show at Wembley Stadium in London and one at JFK stadium in Philadelphia. Harvey Goldsmith (a jew) organized Wembley and Bill Graham (a jew) organized the American concert. Anyway over 2 billion people tuned in to the internationally televised event and this article I found is very revealing. Most of the money went to Ethiopia a country that was experiencing a civil war at the time. As it turns out the money went into the hands of criminals and drug lords and helped fund a civil a war that was orchestrated by the jews. The famine in Africa was man made. Ethiopia routinely experienced drought which stunted the food supply but as the article reveals they had ways of dealing with that. The situation was worsened by jewish intervention. Ethiopia was the third poorest country in the world and after the event had the best military in the African continent. Think about it? This info was easily found when investigated by a rogue team, but snuffed by the American and European media.

Bob Geldolf went on to receive the Man of Peace title and in England was knighted by the queen for his efforts. Absolutely disgusting.

The point is don’t give your money, time or resources to any of these big fundraising or charity events unless you’ve done thorough research on their validity. Local well researched causes only. Anything big and you’re likely helping the enemy. This event was one of the largest internationally broadcast events of all time with estimates saying close to 40 percent of the world population tuned in and supported. All of this was for naught. Absolutely horrific and disgusting.

Here is the article. I encourage you to read it. https://www.spin.com/featured/live-aid-the-terrible-truth-ethiopia-bob-geldof-feature/

Thank you for this. Most charities are a scam, HPS Maxine and others posted about this years ago. To my knowledge, the ONLY charities that are legit and give all proceeds to help who they say they will help, are the SPCA (for animals) and the Red Cross (I am not 100% certain about the Red Cross though).

UNICEF is among the worst, and that's the one that does door to door in Canada for donations. Most charities keep a large percentage for the kike CEO's etc, and only give a few cents per dollar to the people in need.

The Red Cross is one of the NGOs that helps fill Europe with immigrants and also make employees attend to (((social education courses))) where they are indoctrinated with all the marxist garbage of the jewish agenda, such as support for immigration.

Other NGOs that are a total fraud are United Hands and Caritas if you give them money they are financing their disgusting campaigns to indoctrinate the poorest and third-world people with xianity and much of the money they raise goes to the church and the Vatican.

Wotanwarrior said:
The Red Cross is one of the NGOs that helps fill Europe with immigrants and also make employees attend to (((social education courses))) where they are indoctrinated with all the marxist garbage of the jewish agenda, such as support for immigration.

Other NGOs that are a total fraud are United Hands and Caritas if you give them money they are financing their disgusting campaigns to indoctrinate the poorest and third-world people with xianity and much of the money they raise goes to the church and the Vatican.

Ok, this was about a decade ago that I heard the Red Cross was legit, thank you for the correction.

There have been people going around doors for years. Astmafonds, Alzheimer treatment, cancerresearch fund, musclediseasefunds ...

Hello? There is over 17 million people nowadays in my country. If everyone even gave 50 cents (some do more) then wouldn't there already have been results? I mean, that gives 8.5 million euros.
If you have to pay a laboratory to do a research or a study, it doesn't even need to cost 100.000 ... so obviously this money is not going where it goes otherwise we would have had real results by now.
And these so called funds have excisted for over a decade now.

Not just to speak of WWF/WNF (some animal thing that goes across the globe to save whales in example) ...

I understand that that is needed, and things need to be protected nowadays to stop species from going extinct (but yet at the same time I saw a severely endagered native species being taken off the protected list last year when doing a wikipedia search!!).. but keep it local!

I always thought these charity events/schemes for Africa were bogus, plus Bob Geldof's behaviour around Brexit was very disgusting, so no surprises there. How much money has been supposedly poured into Africa over the years by these charities, but the people there still suffer and remain poor? Something definitely isn't right.

Hvítr Ormr said:
I always thought these charity events/schemes for Africa were bogus, plus Bob Geldof's behaviour around Brexit was very disgusting, so no surprises there. How much money has been supposedly poured into Africa over the years by these charities, but the people there still suffer and remain poor? Something definitely isn't right.

That's how you know the CIA/FBI is Jewish all of these domestic criminal problems fall into their jurisdiction but these scams are so blatantly criminal that you know the CIA and FBI are doing things other than solving crime in America. If you look into it you will see it really is just a bunch of Jews and I believe crypto Jews who support Communism in foreign countries but I do not think they do much when they have posts in America. The futility of the current politicans and their political ideas - if you can call them that - is staggering but American voters are not comprehending it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back