Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

? about Sikhism

victory666

Was wondering if anyone here is familiar with the teachings of the Sikh religion. I'm getting contradictory info as to whether they are Hindu or Islamic. I read that they practice meditation and yoga, but are considered an offshoot of Islam. Also I read that they were considered long ago the guardians/protectors of some Hindu groups. Are they a religion that's been ultimately infiltrated like Buddhism from the Jews. Thanks for any info you give.
Hail Father Satan.

Tf. They fought against Islam for hundreds of years. Their gurus were tortured to death. It was originally a meditation and yoga sect,but was later converted into a militant faction to counter the onslaught of the Muslims. Because they were spiritual, they we're persecuted more than the common Hindus.
https://www.sikhnet.com/news/islamic-india-biggest-holocaust-world-history
(Read the above with discretion. The author is unaware of the holohoax like most people are)

If you ever read an indological study from the south Asian research institute or something that's explicitly crude and anti Hindu, you know you're reading a church document. Its a lesser known secret that most indological schools of the west are financed by the Vatican through funds and they purposely paint a very crude and vain misinterpretation of the religious texts. Its a policy of demonizing knowledge in pretense of translation to being a torture manual or something that's a political weapon. Ritual as a tool for political supremacy by the white Aryan brahmins. Aryan invaders as conquering the subcontinent and genociding the original races. Sikhs being a racial sect of militant Aryans. You'll find all such sorts of distorted facts from the western indologists like Wendy doniger and such. Always research the person and his connections with particular organizations and who funds these organizatiins before reading any of the books. All these organizations in india who act as ngos and such recieve hefty funds from the vatican and ruse people into christianity with money and bribes. They specifically traget the lower castes and dalits and demonize hinduism and try to convert them making up stories that the system was created to discriminate against them by the white invader Aryans who genocides original inhabitants (classic cultural Marxist talking points). Even flood and relief funds are utilized for this purpose. The stupid whore of a bitch Mother Teresa was known to put leprosy patients and patients in general to extremel unhygenic slum like condition hospitals. She fucking attempted Death bed conversions on thousands. You can grasp the level of human beings these church agents are.
Contrast Wendy Donigers christarded views of Manusmriti and Nietzsche's views about manusmriti. The former is crude and dumb while the latter is spiritual and enlightened. Contrast Wendy Donigers interpretations to interpretations from David Frawley or say,Rajiv Malhotra( awesome author but gets some historical facts wrong about the Nazis due to distorted western history). They know that the texts aren't a crude manual and have spiritual allegories behind it and are supposed to be treated as such. Originally the texts from india were corrupted deliberately by hardcore british evangealists who started the oriental society for the translation of the texts. There were however some good gentiles who hated christianity like nietzsche,alain daneliou and david frawley who understood hinduism and were drawn to the original spiritual religion. Miguel Serranos mentions he was originally initiated into the occult by a group of elitist secret blonde brahmins with blue eyes from the Himalays. These Brahmins also started the thule society and taught dietrich eckart who eventually taught Hitler. Serrano's master F.k initiated Serrano into the occult and into creating Esoteric Hitlerism by showing him spiritual practices and how to connect with the Antichrist through astral travel.There's and executive order about the deliberate corruption and distortion and destruction of the original manuscripts by the British government in relation to the Manusmriti. If you want to know who a real Sikh is, the answer if Yogi Bhajan who brought the gift of kundalini yoga to the west.

In 1784, the famous Indologist Sir William Jones wrote the following letter to Sir Warren Hastings, Governor General of India, confirming our suspicions that this was indeed part of their program:

“As to the general extension [spreading] of our pure faith [Christianity] in Hindoostan [India] there are at present many sad obstacles to it… We may assure ourselves, that Hindoos will never be converted by any mission from the church of Rome, or from any other church; and the only human mode, perhaps, of causing so great a revolution, will be to translate into Sanscrit… such chapters of the Prophets, particularly of ISAIAH, as are indisputably evangelical, together with one of the gospels, and a plain prefatory discourse, containing full evidence of the very distant ages, in which the predictions themselves, and the history of the Divine Person (Jesus) is predicted, were severally made public and then quietly to disperse the work among the well-educated natives.” (Asiatic Researches Vol. 1. Published 1979, pages 234-235. First published 1788)[1].

Manusmriti was not a race based caste system. it was in medieval India made into such by corrupted Jewish vaishnava brahmins from kerela,

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.speakingtree.in/blog/manusmriti-and-cast-system/m-lite

https://www.infinityfoundation.com/mandala/h_es/h_es_kishw_mythic_frameset.htm

Sorry I went into tangents in my explanation. I just get riled up by looking at these topics.

victory666 said:
Was wondering if anyone here is familiar with the teachings of the Sikh religion. I'm getting contradictory info as to whether they are Hindu or Islamic. I read that they practice meditation and yoga, but are considered an offshoot of Islam. Also I read that they were considered long ago the guardians/protectors of some Hindu groups. Are they a religion that's been ultimately infiltrated like Buddhism from the Jews. Thanks for any info you give.
Hail Father Satan.
I've never met a Sikh who could actually explain what they believe, I don't even think they know what they believe.

ess said:
victory666 said:
Hail Father Satan.
I've never met a Sikh who could actually explain what they believe, I don't even think they know what they believe.

Exactly I am from a Sikh family and I don't know what we exactly believe it's just monotheism with lots of confusion

From what I have studied of Sikhism its book reads like the typical Siddha style prose and praises the Hindu deities as the Guru's such as Shiva, Visnu, Lakshmi and Brahma. It seems to be a typically Hindu text it also takes a swipe at Islam. It tells people to practice mantra yoga and follow the Veda's. However its full of the corruption that is in the Hinduism from Buddhism down thought Brahmanism of Shankara. Which is just Kabbalistic theosophy. However the Sikh's I have been around where decent and upright people they are not like the Muslim's who I found obnoxious and lazy. Bhajan's mentality is very Sikh. However in America there are a lot of undercover kosher walking around Goy pretending now as Sikhs. Its founder was a Hindu Guru who was of the warrior class.

I note the leadership of these sick people comes from the (((merchant class))) and this so called sickism program preaches enemy values. Neither "universal brotherhood of mankind" nor "religious tolerance" are Satanic values.
They actually seem to have some similarities with the shia branch of pisslam. It's almost like if (((someone))) mixed corrupted hinduism with a dose of rehashed shia pisslam and tried to sell this locally to gentiles as some sort of new panacea. Hmm..
There is a hindu base to the mix so it's gonna have some pagan stuff in it of course. But just throwing some mantras or muddled magick stuff doesn't redeem things else nuu agers and wicca would be somehow satanic.. they aren't whatsoever.

Thanks for the info, Brothers and Sisters.
It never ceases to amaze me the knowledge and understanding that Satan's children have of life, truth, and the world. I love being a part of this forum. The wisdom has helped me greatly over the years.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back