Doubts with dedicating and other things

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Haliax
Posts: 2

Doubts with dedicating and other things

Postby Haliax » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:56 pm

I want to dedicate but I can't do it because I live with my family, so I want to do it in my astral temple (I have yet to create it). To dedicate in my astral temple I have to imagine myself doing the ritual and that is all? What if I can't enter in a meditative state? Is meditative state and trance the same thing?

My other doubt is about my daily routine, for now it is like this:
YAUM x16 to open 6th chakra
Ky basic spinal energy
I want to add something to heal my digestive system from chronic constipation (maybe nabhi kriya?)
And that's all, I know there is a program for beginners but I can't find it

One last question. When I feel pressure meditating in the third eye is because it is open right? I can skip third eye and go to 6th chakra?

Thanks :D

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Doubts with dedicating and other things

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:37 am

Haliax wrote:I want to dedicate but I can't do it because I live with my family, so I want to do it in my astral temple (I have yet to create it). To dedicate in my astral temple I have to imagine myself doing the ritual and that is all? What if I can't enter in a meditative state? Is meditative state and trance the same thing?

My other doubt is about my daily routine, for now it is like this:
YAUM x16 to open 6th chakra
Ky basic spinal energy
I want to add something to heal my digestive system from chronic constipation (maybe nabhi kriya?)
And that's all, I know there is a program for beginners but I can't find it

One last question. When I feel pressure meditating in the third eye is because it is open right? I can skip third eye and go to 6th chakra?

Thanks :D



Hello there!

Yes, you can dedicate in your astral temple, but once you are able to, you should re-do it in real life once you are certain 666% that you can.

You should add aura + chakras cleaning and an aura of protection, these two are the MOST important ones!

Here's the 40 day meditation program and the 6 month spiritual warfare training program:

https://www.google.lt/url?sa=t&source=w ... Ufwp9ohzc2

https://www.google.lt/url?sa=t&source=w ... INEeNT7bAy
(REMEMBER to FIRST check the www.joyofsatan.org website for any updated information like we have the meditation section at some parts updated! :) ).

If that yoga helps you (remember to do other yogas, outside of the JoS, WITHOUT
vibrating any mantras given there, just do the positions.

Meditative state: https://www.google.lt/url?sa=t&source=w ... HUrJmXm71U

It's like doing the Void Meditation.

Trance state: https://www.google.lt/url?sa=t&source=w ... FzvR6OOQJm

You slow your brain waves.
When we sleep, we are going into a trance state to sleep just to name an example.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Ananda
Posts: 21

Re: Doubts with dedicating and other things

Postby Ananda » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:49 am

Do the opening chakra meditations then do Raum meditation, consider magickal squares for their ability to accumulate large amounts of energy. I do a lot of the shortened versions of the planetary mantras on their respective astrological days and hours. For your digestive tract try -Aum bhaumaya svaha- to strengthen your navel chakra. In this case I would do it 108 times during the hours of mars on a Tuesday. Always open chakras from crown down. I honestly work mainly on the chakra respective to the planet of the day. Monday: Aum chandramase svaha, Tuesday: Aum bhaumaya svaha, Wednesday: Aum budha-ah-yah svaha, Thursday: Aum guruave svaha, Friday: Aum shukraya svaha, Saturday: Some people prefer not to use the planetary mantra for Saturn because it can cause misfortune if Shani doesn't smile on you. Also it deals with Saturn so is somewhat dangerous all around so instead of Aum shanisvara svaha, some will vibrate laum instead. Do these on their respective planetary day and hour. Look up an astrological hour calculator like search for: astrological hours android, or a good site is lunarium.co.uk, Repetition is key so try to meditate for 30minutes-1.5hours a day. This is all my strict opinion. Form your own sadhana always.

Sinistra
Posts: 644
Contact:

Re: Doubts with dedicating and other things

Postby Sinistra » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:04 am

Haliax wrote:I want to dedicate but I can't do it because I live with my family, so I want to do it in my astral temple (I have yet to create it). To dedicate in my astral temple I have to imagine myself doing the ritual and that is all? What if I can't enter in a meditative state? Is meditative state and trance the same thing?

My other doubt is about my daily routine, for now it is like this:
YAUM x16 to open 6th chakra
Ky basic spinal energy
I want to add something to heal my digestive system from chronic constipation (maybe nabhi kriya?)
And that's all, I know there is a program for beginners but I can't find it

One last question. When I feel pressure meditating in the third eye is because it is open right? I can skip third eye and go to 6th chakra?

Thanks :D


These are pretexts. Don't dabble in Spiritual Satanism. Do things properly.
Program : http://web.archive.org/web/201606192253 ... 40_day.pdf

User avatar
Brdredr
Posts: 303
Location: Fuck off.
Contact:

Re: Doubts with dedicating and other things

Postby Brdredr » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:26 pm

As with anybody dedicating to Father Satan, they should be absolute 10,000% certain they want to go through with it. That's why I waited over a year to dedicate, I wanted to read as much as I could about what I'm getting into before I got into it. But the moment I did dedicate, I finally felt welcome for once. Accepted, like I had never been accepted into anything before. I can confidently say that it was the best thing I ever did or will do, as there is nothing better than Father Satan's love. I wish I could give love back in more ways than simply doing RTRs though.
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Contact: [email protected]
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2782
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Doubts with dedicating and other things

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Could you do it when they're not home?

Haliax
Posts: 2

Re: Doubts with dedicating and other things

Postby Haliax » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:29 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Could you do it when they're not home?

Yes but I'm never alone :|

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2782
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Doubts with dedicating and other things

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:00 am

Haliax wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Could you do it when they're not home?

Yes but I'm never alone :|

Well not with that attitude :lol: We use our will to make things happen in the best way, whatever we need. And the gods often help us with this, setting up things to happen in a good way for us. If what you need is just a few minutes alone, a half hour or something, I'm sure that can be arranged for you. :D Especially when it's for such an important reason.

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 501
Location: Germany

Re: Doubts with dedicating and other things

Postby NinRick » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:45 pm

Haliax wrote:I want to dedicate but I can't do it because I live with my family, so I want to do it in my astral temple (I have yet to create it). To dedicate in my astral temple I have to imagine myself doing the ritual and that is all? What if I can't enter in a meditative state? Is meditative state and trance the same thing?

My other doubt is about my daily routine, for now it is like this:
YAUM x16 to open 6th chakra
Ky basic spinal energy
I want to add something to heal my digestive system from chronic constipation (maybe nabhi kriya?)
And that's all, I know there is a program for beginners but I can't find it

One last question. When I feel pressure meditating in the third eye is because it is open right? I can skip third eye and go to 6th chakra?

Thanks :D


Hey my friend!
Do not worry just read through JoS and you will understand how awesome Satan is. There is no need to be afraid in any way!
The most importang thing is what inside your heart ( how you feel about Satan and joining him) and your blood on the paper.
Regarding performing the ritual, one of my friends dedicaded outside near a forest where he could do it.
You could consider doing this aswell. You don‘t need much, only a good spot, paper, a dry pen, a needle and a black candle.. thats all really.
Btw you should try to open every chakra including your 3rd eye. There is a order for a reason on JoS :D
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

User avatar
Reckoned666
Posts: 266
Location: [email protected]

Re: Doubts with dedicating and other things

Postby Reckoned666 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:04 pm

You say that you are never alone. And sometimes there is complicated living conditions like that, I understand you.

However, when you are fully prepared to dedicate, get all the required tools for that. (foundation or dry pen, paper on which you'll write prayer, sterilized needle or razor, candles)

Have those things ready. And ask Father to provide circumstances to be able to do the ritual, I'm sure he will provide them eventually. When they arise - do the dedication. If you want to dedicate asap, do it in your Astral Temple.

More in the ritual: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 873

Re: Doubts with dedicating and other things

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:19 pm

Haliax wrote:I want to dedicate but I can't do it because I live with my family, so I want to do it in my astral temple (I have yet to create it). To dedicate in my astral temple I have to imagine myself doing the ritual and that is all? What if I can't enter in a meditative state? Is meditative state and trance the same thing?

My other doubt is about my daily routine, for now it is like this:
YAUM x16 to open 6th chakra
Ky basic spinal energy
I want to add something to heal my digestive system from chronic constipation (maybe nabhi kriya?)
And that's all, I know there is a program for beginners but I can't find it

One last question. When I feel pressure
meditating in the third eye is because it is open right? I can skip third eye and go to 6th chakra?

Thanks :D



Honestly going Gluten free was the biggest thing that helped me with digestion. Also heat up organic low sodium chicken broth in a pan, add sea salt, black pepper and turmeric. Then pour in a cup and drink. But not yet! Its Hots.

Its like awesomeness for your insides. Also drink as close to a gallon of water a day as you can. What the heck, dont be like me thats cooking and forget to put the food in pan. That also seems to help the process. Just do the best ya can, your not free till your 18.

So better yet ask ur momz to cook it for you. :p
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Sinistra
Posts: 644
Contact:

Re: Doubts with dedicating and other things

Postby Sinistra » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:42 pm

Demons take commitment, loyalty and honor very seriously. This is the old ways.
No one can advance much spiritually being wishy washy.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fuoco blu 666, Length, Nama Enki, Νίκος and 23 guests