Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do I get direct a answer from Satan about what I should do

darkmonkey666

I am just starting to be able to sense energy again. Getting a few signs I am awakening to the astral. The problem is I would like to talk to Satan or who I believe is my guardian Demon personally and ask some advice on my current life situation. It is time sensitive and it is important that I do what is best for myself in life and I also want to do in this situation what Satan desires for me. I would like to know directly what that is. How do I do this or can someone ask Satan about my life situation and let me know what he says.

Also if they show up since that would be my first time dealing in direct communication with a demon what do I offer them for taking their time to come and answer a few questions. I don't have the props and a full altar if I need to prepare for this what items do I need.

Help

Thanks in advance.

If you ask a question - Nothing, they're here to guide and protect us.

If you ask for a specific thing, like for example, to guide you to a specific big thing, whatever -Then offer doing the RTR double (like you do 1 RTR and so you should add one more or another one if you can), you could also offer your orgasm energy and add the RTR(s).

Visualise their sigil and talk away, if it feels negative, do a banishing ritual and visualise their sigil and talk again. Ask them to guide you to what you should do or shouldn't do or what you should do with your life, whatever it is that you need at the time.

Just ask Satan these questions, taking the time to sit down, relax, and enter a meditative state. Even if you are not open enough yet to get a direct, personal conversation, you will get a sign shortly thereafter. Reach out openly and honestly, and you will get your answer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back