Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meaning of number 37

Photon

For quite time now I've been seeing number 37 basically everywhere. Whenever I check time, open newspaper or find free locker at gym It's always there. Unexpectedly manifest itself in various situations - always when I'm not thinking about it. It has different placement, but It's always same number. Therefore wanted to ask if 37 has any special meaning?

I think that one of the high priests said in a sermon that number 37 is of the enemy, because its basically just like 777, three sevens, which is a number of the enemy, "jesus" and "Yahweh"
we have the number 36 which is a multiple of 9, you can add number 37 up to 666, but you can also add it up to 777. Im not really sure about this though, Ive seen 37 pop up a lot every now and then and im not sure what it means. I do recall reading that number 777 is of the enemy. and 3+7=10 and 10 is also a number of the enemy.
10 is a number that jews use to control wealth in this world, I believe the number 10 is connected to physical material, wealth and money, and things like that.

You also have the old gambling machines that usually have 777 on them, which basically means you've won the jackpot when your lucky enough to get three sevens in a row. I don't know if the number 777 is connected to wealth and money, but it has some strange power too it, just like our number 666. Im pretty sure I saw a high priest say number 777 was of the jews. Basically, its an important jewish number, just like 666 is an important number to us.

Photon said:
For quite time now I've been seeing number 37 basically everywhere. Whenever I check time, open newspaper or find free locker at gym It's always there. Unexpectedly manifest itself in various situations - always when I'm not thinking about it. It has different placement, but It's always same number. Therefore wanted to ask if 37 has any special meaning?
37 is the largest prime factor of 666:

37 x 3 x 3 x 2 = 666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back