Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help on an issue

Luna Black

GEBO for love. An affirmation such as "In a healthy and positive way for me I am now permanently attracting a lover that is perfect for me in every regard"
KENAZ for purely sexual stuff. Create an affirmation suitable for you if you are into that sort of things.

Also, if you tried so much and aren't getting results, maybe you're not meant to have a lover for the time being. It's a possibility. Father Satan always has good reasons but sometimes we come short of understanding them. I am not giving you a pretext or justification.

Do you think the workings you've already done is manifesting in certain ways ? Are you coincidentally coming in contact with girls you like and talking to them. ? Is it bringing women into your life ? It doesn't matter if they reject you. My question is ,is the working somehow manifesting in ways you haven't thought about ? Or is your life with women exactly the same, even before and after the workings ? Try to look at your life a little introspectively and then answer my question.

The jews have put many curses on Gentiles for centuries that we can't even experience our own natural love life. This is how much they hate us. Doing the Final RTR along with cleaning and freeing your soul should help you attract the right woman for you. Make sure to know what you're looking for as well keep a positive mind. That's important because you attract what you dwell on especially the stronger you get spiritually. Looking into your chart can help too.

Aum klim gopijana vallabhaya krishnaya namah. -Krishna beauty and loveability mantra

I would always advise runes because they are safer, more modular, and easier to understand that sanskrit.

SS Amonra said:
Jack said:
Do you think the workings you've already done is manifesting in certain ways ? Are you coincidentally coming in contact with girls you like and talking to them. ? Is it bringing women into your life ? It doesn't matter if they reject you. My question is ,is the working somehow manifesting in ways you haven't thought about ? Or is your life with women exactly the same, even before and after the workings ? Try to look at your life a little introspectively and then answer my question.

Funny... I had a realization this morning on this issue. Yes I just realized I am manifesting the experiences. I don’t know why I wasn’t aware of it til now.. I’m working on the issue and I appreciate the help. My issue as I look at it I keep manifesting the rejection part. The rejection obviously comes from low self-esteem which I thought I had but apparently I don’t. I was traumatized by my first relationship and unfortunately I kept attracting the same experiences

While reading your post, I intuitively knew something was missing. If desperation is mixed with the working, the manifestation will be one of desperation. And while you do any such kind of working you need to a have a clear visualization of what exactly you need or the working may manifest in unproductive ways. Just affirming you need love might not work in your favour. You may come in contact with really bitchy, really ugly low IQ women you'd never like. Visualize what kind of women you want and what all activities you do together etc etc. Even better if you know a woman who you are already attracted to, you can instead do a whole working on her. That's the most powerful way. To do it on a particular person.

SS Amonra said:
hailourtruegod said:
The jews have put many curses on Gentiles for centuries that we can't even experience our own natural love life. This is how much they hate us. Doing the Final RTR along with cleaning and freeing your soul should help you attract the right woman for you. Make sure to know what you're looking for as well keep a positive mind. That's important because you attract what you dwell on especially the stronger you get spiritually. Looking into your chart can help too.

What final RTR? can you direct me to it? a link perhaps. I didn't see it.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11560

SS Amonra said:
hailourtruegod said:

SS Amonra said:
hailourtruegod said:

Start it as soon as possible brother. Not only does it help you but help better this world and we are making great headway against the enemy. :D b

SS Amonra said:
hailourtruegod said:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506 Final RTR 21 July 2018

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560 FAQ about the Final RTR

SS Amonra said:
Also, I have trouble reading women too, whether they like me or not, (despite my desperation that's being addressed). But can I please get your opinion on this person. I am not going to do any spells or anything at the moment and I am not "desperate" about it either. but I do want an honest opinion, so just in case I do decide to I want to do a spell after venus goes direct. sorry for the long post, the reason why I am wondering about it, is because everyone I ever told this to, seems to think she really likes me , a LOT. I prefer to ask perceptives from other SS and do you think, when venus goes direct, I could do a love spell on someone like her since we act like a married couple anyway even though we haven't dated or anything LOL. I am considering her as a potential partner.

This woman I work with. The woman is older than me, and well use to be a police officer now she works as security where I am at. Well since I am trans. man, she was at first not sure what to think of me, but as security a lot of people gave me hell, harassed me, at first she had to take me in the office to question me about the things people gossiped about. Well when I told her what I said, and I think she is a kind hearted person and is smart too, when it comes to someone telling the truth. So yeah, from there on out, she has been really protective of me ever since. She is sensitive to my feelings and I am sensitive to hers. A lot of people do not like her because she is "security." which of course I know that, but I also see her as a person with thoughts and feelings.

Anyway, I been a victim to gossip before, especially about her which made me mistrust her, well the truth of the matter is ,when I was in the office with her, I was really shocked she was THAT upset, I was even listening to any of it, well I am new to the place and not familiar with a lot of stuff. Well , since I had a total freak out, well lol I got called into the office by the head manager because of my reaction, and misunderstanding. Anyway, I didnt speak to this person for two weeks...(the woman who is security), I didn't know that bothered her at all... I thought she was upset with me, she was upset with them she explained, as she was shaking my hand, well I was expecting a"weak" hand shake because it was that way before, well I was surprised, when she didn't want to let go of my hand, I felt a charge of energy into my heart and sacral chakras. That created a really strong link with that handshake and looking me into the eye. As I think about it, because energy is powerful, I began to understand she is attached. I wasn't drained or anything but yeah.

At first I didn't think anything of her at all. Until lately I started to notice more. And I have a strong feeling she likes me. Its little things I've noticed. She would be serious all day, and I was just getting over being sick, well I didn't speak to her, so I went to talk to her, so she didn't feel I was ignoring her, well...lol her mood changed and a friend of mine saw it too. She always seems to be lurking nearby or watching me on the security cameras (for protection). And I always feel when she is watching me because I would feel her presence, even when she is not looking, I would still feel her. LIke another time , I was really feeling like crap/depressed... I recall when we were talking I felt a "caress" on my cheek ,not literally either but I felt like that is what she wanted to do. I kept my mouth shut. We were on the job. Lol. I also noticed when I compliment her, she seems to "glow" and a certain color shirt that I like on her, she has been wearing it more often lately. When I talk to her, I do not know why but she seems to start to get nervous by playing with her ear, or something on her shirt, fidgeting. I also noticed a few times she would "step back" when talking to me, and well at first I was like "wth?" confused until I realize that I seem to trigger overwhelming emotions in her, like one time she did that but I felt her wanting "sex" and then well insecurity levels went off the roof, after that, I knew it wasn't me either.

There are other times when we seem to connect and have a friendly conversation, and the very next day she acts aloof and distant, being weird. She does this a lot. So on her birthday I did up an art picture of herself for her. (I am an artist). Well she knew I did a picture because a friend of mine told her, well when she heard , my friend said her reaction was surprised and she was smiling ear to ear. But when I actually gave it to her as a gift for her birthday, on that day she seemed like she was kinda moody but when I gave her the picture, or was trying to give it to her "you can keep it if you want..." I was like "no it is a gift for your bday" and I been wondering why she even told me that, her mood completely changed and I saw her "glow". This glow I didn't really think anything of it. Especially if it is a picture of her.Well... of course I didnt expect her to show everyone, i didnt care if she did or not... but she did show the head manager (a woman) , I had no idea about it, it was the head manager who told me that she showed the picture. One day we cleaned up this battery acid spill (I am maintenance) , as security/assitatnt manager over safety, well we both did look ridiculous in what we were wearing, shes worn it before, and never laughed but maybe it was my reaction and i felt ridiculous witha face mask , she couldnt stop laughing... well ever since we cleaned that spill up she has been around me more often probably because I make her laugh... a week after her being around me a lot. I asked her if she liked working with me or something... she stopped , laughed and said "what makes you ask that question?"..... "well you are around more often and you cant seem to stop laughing" , well she was being a smart ass "oh I like working with everyone" ... then I replied "well I ask, because you have a nice smile" .. of course, as I was walking away , she "glowed" again. I thought "she is full of shit...saying that ha ha"

I am almost done here. Two other incidents that make me wonder. Well when my supervisior was on vacation, she took over. A guy i work with in maintenance use to be an assistant manager, she called him into the office, about scheduling, she didnt come to me about my schedule, i was upset wondering why she would discuss my schedule with him or didnt come to me first, (apparently she didnt). Well ... again at this time I had insecurity really bad, i was upset for 3 days , apparently he made it into something it was not, so I ended up mistrusting her. Of course.... I decided to confront her about why she was "discussing" my schedule. She got upset and defensie and when we both calmed down she told me what was actually said, well thats when I realized he was being a lying manipulative bastard. And well she apparently didnt know about him, until we were in the office one day when my supervisior came back, he outright lied about something and when we left the office. She was pissed at him. I didnt think she was upset with the whole thing but she was, I found out through my supervisior. For some reason she gets concerned about me not trusting her and she has confirmed this in the office one day when I approached her and apologize for making her feel that way (that i dont trust her), I do trust her now so to speak. I KNEW this before i was told anythign because i went into the office asking about my schedule because the guy i worked with, said something to me and I thought it was true. I swear i heard her in her thoughts "do you not trust me?" it trust out , I did hear those words in her thoughts, because that one time I went to the office to apologize aobut that, she confirmed she did wonder about it.....

So as we interact, she sure does tease me a lot. ha ha.

Finally, one last incident... and it was recent. My costume for Halloween. LOL. I was dressed as a satyr. I did not identify as "the devil." When I walked into the office with her, my supervisior and personnell training....she was there, I felt a surge of nervousness, and energy from her but she kept her "cool" physically speaking but the first thing that came out of her mouth was "are you the devil?" I was like "what the hell made you say that?" LOL "well you have horns and hoofs!" I did a "happy dance" with hoofs on...well of course it was goofy. So when i was walking around the workplace later in my hoofs she came out of the office seeing me upfront walking in hoofs.... she laughed her ass off. She thought my costume was really cool, etc. and i asked her what made her think of the devil! She didnt really go into detail lol. But i mentioned "do you want to borrow my horns? they seem to suit your personality" well her response was "hey thats not nice, i will wear angel wings and a halo instead" and for some reason I had a feeling she was thinking of "the devil and an angel , talking" (me and her) as characters in the store.

What do you think?

She's already in love with you. You don't need to do a love working. You need to do a sex/lust working now. While visualizing things happening between you and her. Crimson red is the color of lust. Do a working only on her. And report to us after things happen. While the working has progressed some days you'll notice you'll have coincidences where you think you can get sexual with her. If you think you can do it, you can. Try to kiss her or some physical moves while you think she will reciprocate. Report your progress if you can so we can troubleshoot your problems and celebrate your success.

I would not recommend trying to kiss or romantically touch a woman without her consent, especially a coworker.

Jack said:
SS Amonra said:
Also, I have trouble reading women too, whether they like me or not, (despite my desperation that's being addressed). But can I please get your opinion on this person. I am not going to do any spells or anything at the moment and I am not "desperate" about it either. but I do want an honest opinion, so just in case I do decide to I want to do a spell after venus goes direct. sorry for the long post, the reason why I am wondering about it, is because everyone I ever told this to, seems to think she really likes me , a LOT. I prefer to ask perceptives from other SS and do you think, when venus goes direct, I could do a love spell on someone like her since we act like a married couple anyway even though we haven't dated or anything LOL. I am considering her as a potential partner.

This woman I work with. The woman is older than me, and well use to be a police officer now she works as security where I am at. Well since I am trans. man, she was at first not sure what to think of me, but as security a lot of people gave me hell, harassed me, at first she had to take me in the office to question me about the things people gossiped about. Well when I told her what I said, and I think she is a kind hearted person and is smart too, when it comes to someone telling the truth. So yeah, from there on out, she has been really protective of me ever since. She is sensitive to my feelings and I am sensitive to hers. A lot of people do not like her because she is "security." which of course I know that, but I also see her as a person with thoughts and feelings.

Anyway, I been a victim to gossip before, especially about her which made me mistrust her, well the truth of the matter is ,when I was in the office with her, I was really shocked she was THAT upset, I was even listening to any of it, well I am new to the place and not familiar with a lot of stuff. Well , since I had a total freak out, well lol I got called into the office by the head manager because of my reaction, and misunderstanding. Anyway, I didnt speak to this person for two weeks...(the woman who is security), I didn't know that bothered her at all... I thought she was upset with me, she was upset with them she explained, as she was shaking my hand, well I was expecting a"weak" hand shake because it was that way before, well I was surprised, when she didn't want to let go of my hand, I felt a charge of energy into my heart and sacral chakras. That created a really strong link with that handshake and looking me into the eye. As I think about it, because energy is powerful, I began to understand she is attached. I wasn't drained or anything but yeah.

At first I didn't think anything of her at all. Until lately I started to notice more. And I have a strong feeling she likes me. Its little things I've noticed. She would be serious all day, and I was just getting over being sick, well I didn't speak to her, so I went to talk to her, so she didn't feel I was ignoring her, well...lol her mood changed and a friend of mine saw it too. She always seems to be lurking nearby or watching me on the security cameras (for protection). And I always feel when she is watching me because I would feel her presence, even when she is not looking, I would still feel her. LIke another time , I was really feeling like crap/depressed... I recall when we were talking I felt a "caress" on my cheek ,not literally either but I felt like that is what she wanted to do. I kept my mouth shut. We were on the job. Lol. I also noticed when I compliment her, she seems to "glow" and a certain color shirt that I like on her, she has been wearing it more often lately. When I talk to her, I do not know why but she seems to start to get nervous by playing with her ear, or something on her shirt, fidgeting. I also noticed a few times she would "step back" when talking to me, and well at first I was like "wth?" confused until I realize that I seem to trigger overwhelming emotions in her, like one time she did that but I felt her wanting "sex" and then well insecurity levels went off the roof, after that, I knew it wasn't me either.

There are other times when we seem to connect and have a friendly conversation, and the very next day she acts aloof and distant, being weird. She does this a lot. So on her birthday I did up an art picture of herself for her. (I am an artist). Well she knew I did a picture because a friend of mine told her, well when she heard , my friend said her reaction was surprised and she was smiling ear to ear. But when I actually gave it to her as a gift for her birthday, on that day she seemed like she was kinda moody but when I gave her the picture, or was trying to give it to her "you can keep it if you want..." I was like "no it is a gift for your bday" and I been wondering why she even told me that, her mood completely changed and I saw her "glow". This glow I didn't really think anything of it. Especially if it is a picture of her.Well... of course I didnt expect her to show everyone, i didnt care if she did or not... but she did show the head manager (a woman) , I had no idea about it, it was the head manager who told me that she showed the picture. One day we cleaned up this battery acid spill (I am maintenance) , as security/assitatnt manager over safety, well we both did look ridiculous in what we were wearing, shes worn it before, and never laughed but maybe it was my reaction and i felt ridiculous witha face mask , she couldnt stop laughing... well ever since we cleaned that spill up she has been around me more often probably because I make her laugh... a week after her being around me a lot. I asked her if she liked working with me or something... she stopped , laughed and said "what makes you ask that question?"..... "well you are around more often and you cant seem to stop laughing" , well she was being a smart ass "oh I like working with everyone" ... then I replied "well I ask, because you have a nice smile" .. of course, as I was walking away , she "glowed" again. I thought "she is full of shit...saying that ha ha"

I am almost done here. Two other incidents that make me wonder. Well when my supervisior was on vacation, she took over. A guy i work with in maintenance use to be an assistant manager, she called him into the office, about scheduling, she didnt come to me about my schedule, i was upset wondering why she would discuss my schedule with him or didnt come to me first, (apparently she didnt). Well ... again at this time I had insecurity really bad, i was upset for 3 days , apparently he made it into something it was not, so I ended up mistrusting her. Of course.... I decided to confront her about why she was "discussing" my schedule. She got upset and defensie and when we both calmed down she told me what was actually said, well thats when I realized he was being a lying manipulative bastard. And well she apparently didnt know about him, until we were in the office one day when my supervisior came back, he outright lied about something and when we left the office. She was pissed at him. I didnt think she was upset with the whole thing but she was, I found out through my supervisior. For some reason she gets concerned about me not trusting her and she has confirmed this in the office one day when I approached her and apologize for making her feel that way (that i dont trust her), I do trust her now so to speak. I KNEW this before i was told anythign because i went into the office asking about my schedule because the guy i worked with, said something to me and I thought it was true. I swear i heard her in her thoughts "do you not trust me?" it trust out , I did hear those words in her thoughts, because that one time I went to the office to apologize aobut that, she confirmed she did wonder about it.....

Finally, one last incident... and it was recent. My costume for Halloween. LOL. I was dressed as a satyr. I did not identify as "the devil." When I walked into the office with her, my supervisior and personnell training....she was there, I felt a surge of nervousness, and energy from her but she kept her "cool" physically speaking but the first thing that came out of her mouth was "are you the devil?" I was like "what the hell made you say that?" LOL "well you have horns and hoofs!" I did a "happy dance" with hoofs on...well of course it was goofy. So when i was walking around the workplace later in my hoofs she came out of the office seeing me upfront walking in hoofs.... she laughed her ass off. She thought my costume was really cool, etc. and i asked her what made her think of the devil! She didnt really go into detail lol. But i mentioned "do you want to borrow my horns? they seem to suit your personality" well her response was "hey thats not nice, i will wear angel wings and a halo instead" and for some reason I had a feeling she was thinking of "the devil and an angel , talking" (me and her) as characters in the store.

What do you think?

She's already in love with you. You don't need to do a love working. You need to do a sex/lust working now. While visualizing things happening between you and her. Crimson red is the color of lust. Do a working only on her. And report to us after things happen. While the working has progressed some days you'll notice you'll have coincidences where you think you can get sexual with her. If you think you can do it, you can. Try to kiss her or some physical moves while you think she will reciprocate. Report your progress if you can so we can troubleshoot your problems and celebrate your success.

Dude.... no.... I really hope you never actually do that or you'll get in trouble if not by the woman herself or your supervisor/boss. This isn't a bad romantic cringey movie but real life. Thibgs like that most of the time don't work at all and end up being in a bad situation or the very least the woman being put off by you.

SS AmonRa, why not ask her out to eat? Or something else outside of work. See how she acts with you when it's just you two hanging out instead with your co-workers around. Even being outside doing something together is a one on one experience.

Best of luck to you. :)

hailourtruegod said:
Jack said:
SS Amonra said:

What do you think?

Dude.... no.... I really hope you never actually do that or you'll get in trouble if not by the woman herself or your supervisor/boss. This isn't a bad romantic cringey movie but real life. Thibgs like that most of the time don't work at all and end up being in a bad situation or the very least the woman being put off by you.

SS AmonRa, why not ask her out to eat? Or something else outside of work. See how she acts with you when it's just you two hanging out instead with your co-workers around. Even being outside doing something together is a one on one experience.

I do. And it does work. Im not telling him to do it on his work time lol. Thats basic social intelligence not to do something like that. Its supposed to be done on a date or outside of the workplace at least.I honestly don't think a kiss is some sort of big deal. I mean if you're close with someone and she's close with you, I mean why not ? Or is some kind of 7 dates before I get to touch you thing people have. Its probably just me. I should try acting more like a pussy right, "Ummm....Do you want to kiss me,madame ?".
This actually happened to me on my first date. Which doesn't end up like chick flick romantic story. Its ends like in real life.There was this girl I liked back in early high school. Three months of talking and hanging out,I finally had the courage to ask her out on a date. So on our annual function, after school I took her to a park and then to a restaurant to get something to eat. The whole time we were just hitting it off. She was laughing and giggling and clinging to me all the way. We hanged out for three months and yet I just didn't know what to do next. And while we we're walking along I asked this girl out of the blue, " Do you like me ?". And she said "Yeah". And she said that while smiling and looking at my eyes expecting something. I couldn't read the situation then and I just hadn't been in similar situations before so I didn't know what to do. I thought it was too soon and I'd blown it by being too forward. At the restaurant she pouted all the time and was acting aloof while replying to me. I counted two more instances where she clinged to me and just looked at me like she wanted something. I was just scared shitless and didn't know what to do when she did that, and then after the date one day when I asked her while we were hanging out," Do you really like me. ?". And she said ,"Ummm yeah.... I like you as a friend though. " And that's it. Real life chick flick redux gone wrong. Tons of money wasted while hanging out, taking her places,buying her things and conveying my gentleman personality only to hear the "Let's just be friends speech" . I didn't blame her though, I knew it was me who'd blown it. I had countless opportunities to do something, yet I'd been a pussy. After two months , I found another girl. Who actually chatted me up on Facebook first. Also from my school. She mentioned she'd seen me with the other girl and wanted to just "hang out". And i started associating with her group too which had some girls and no guys.This was while I was doing a Venus square for love. Then after two weeks I asked her out and again I took her to the same park and the same restaurant. This girl was attractive but not as much as the earlier one. But I loved her personality. She was fun and intelligent.She wasn't as demanding as the earlier girl that had me buying her things. While we were walking ,approaching her house where I was supposed to drop her and return to my lovless existence.She clinged to my arm for the first time opposed to the first girl who did it all the time. I don't know why girls do that. Probably because I'm tall. I looked at her and she looked at me and a very weird thing happened. It was sort of those moments where you just went by the flow. I leaned in and kissed her. She didn't hesitate and push me off or anything. It was she who tongued me (which I'd never done before). As I realized what I'd done, I was scared I'd gone too far and probably was about to get slapped. It would be extra embarrassing as we were standing on the side of the road right near her house. It would have been a public embarrassment. And then just that. Nothing. She just said "Bye" ,smiling and went inside. She didn't avoid me or "Let's just be friends" me. She continued to be my girlfriend. Which was nice and i had a crazy many stories with her. It was here where I realized things just happened. If you think about what to do next and all those things, it won't always go as you planned. You have to go With the flow.

The Final RTR is the only one to be done now.

SS Amonra said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
SS Amonra said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506 Final RTR 21 July 2018

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560 FAQ about the Final RTR

I been doing different rtrs daily. I did the final one (which I will probably do again tomorrow) but I e noticed for the demonic authority rtr, after the ritual I did clean my aura and protection but I was really really tired. Is that normal ?

Jack said:
hailourtruegod said:

I do. And it does work. Im not telling him to do it on his work time lol. Thats basic social intelligence not to do something like that. Its supposed to be done on a date or outside of the workplace at least.I honestly don't think a kiss is some sort of big deal. I mean if you're close with someone and she's close with you, I mean why not ? Or is some kind of 7 dates before I get to touch you thing people have. Its probably just me. I should try acting more like a pussy right, "Ummm....Do you want to kiss me,madame ?".
This actually happened to me on my first date. Which doesn't end up like chick flick romantic story. Its ends like in real life.There was this girl I liked back in early high school. Three months of talking and hanging out,I finally had the courage to ask her out on a date. So on our annual function, after school I took her to a park and then to a restaurant to get something to eat. The whole time we were just hitting it off. She was laughing and giggling and clinging to me all the way. We hanged out for three months and yet I just didn't know what to do next. And while we we're walking along I asked this girl out of the blue, " Do you like me ?". And she said "Yeah". And she said that while smiling and looking at my eyes expecting something. I couldn't read the situation then and I just hadn't been in similar situations before so I didn't know what to do. I thought it was too soon and I'd blown it by being too forward. At the restaurant she pouted all the time and was acting aloof while replying to me. I counted two more instances where she clinged to me and just looked at me like she wanted something. I was just scared shitless and didn't know what to do when she did that, and then after the date one day when I asked her while we were hanging out," Do you really like me. ?". And she said ,"Ummm yeah.... I like you as a friend though. " And that's it. Real life chick flick redux gone wrong. Tons of money wasted while hanging out, taking her places,buying her things and conveying my gentleman personality only to hear the "Let's just be friends speech" . I didn't blame her though, I knew it was me who'd blown it. I had countless opportunities to do something, yet I'd been a pussy. After two months , I found another girl. Who actually chatted me up on Facebook first. Also from my school. She mentioned she'd seen me with the other girl and wanted to just "hang out". And i started associating with her group too which had some girls and no guys.This was while I was doing a Venus square for love. Then after two weeks I asked her out and again I took her to the same park and the same restaurant. This girl was attractive but not as much as the earlier one. But I loved her personality. She was fun and intelligent.She wasn't as demanding as the earlier girl that had me buying her things. While we were walking ,approaching her house where I was supposed to drop her and return to my lovless existence.She clinged to my arm for the first time opposed to the first girl who did it all the time. I don't know why girls do that. Probably because I'm tall. I looked at her and she looked at me and a very weird thing happened. It was sort of those moments where you just went by the flow. I leaned in and kissed her. She didn't hesitate and push me off or anything. It was she who tongued me (which I'd never done before). As I realized what I'd done, I was scared I'd gone too far and probably was about to get slapped. It would be extra embarrassing as we were standing on the side of the road right near her house. It would have been a public embarrassment. And then just that. Nothing. She just said "Bye" ,smiling and went inside. She didn't avoid me or "Let's just be friends" me. She continued to be my girlfriend. Which was nice and i had a crazy many stories with her. It was here where I realized things just happened. If you think about what to do next and all those things, it won't always go as you planned. You have to go With the flow.

:lol: all you had to say was that that that wasn't what you meant by that dude. Relax. I obviously don't mean to be scared to make a move. You explained okay enough about how to go about it, even tho the only thing I disagree with now is comparing a high school relationship with a people older than 21. Regardless I agree with going with the flow.

I misunderstood you and it seems we were both not clear on what we meant.

:)

hailourtruegod said:
Jack said:
hailourtruegod said:

:lol: all you had to say was that that that wasn't what you meant by that dude. Relax. I obviously don't mean to be scared to make a move. You explained okay enough about how to go about it, even tho the only thing I disagree with now is comparing a high school relationship with a people older than 21. Regardless I agree with going with the flow.

I misunderstood you and it seems we were both not clear on what we meant.

:)
Its nice that we think alike.

SS Amonra said:
Sinistra said:
GEBO for love. An affirmation such as "In a healthy and positive way for me I am now permanently attracting a lover that is perfect for me in every regard"
KENAZ for purely sexual stuff. Create an affirmation suitable for you if you are into that sort of things.

Also, if you tried so much and aren't getting results, maybe you're not meant to have a lover for the time being. It's a possibility. Father Satan always has good reasons but sometimes we come short of understanding them. I am not giving you a pretext or justification.

Well I am not going to ignore this but, you do have a point and quiet frankly I been at my wits end lol. Just recently concerning what happened in my personal life, caused me to go within and realize why I havent been able to find any person in my life (results) and there's a reason for it too. The woman I really liked, really pissed me off making me realize I been an idiot far too long to see something I was doing wrong and at the moment I am correcting it , it has to do with the attitude I been carrying/hang-ups. I will write another post about this by itself, all I know is now I understand why things are the way they are . I am suppose to be a prideful strong person, independent without having to "need" a woman in my life, blah blah blah. That is not to say I wont have anyone, it just mean I need serious work on this insecurity issue I have. So for now I detached from this person I liked and been working on controlling my thought processes and my attitude. And I do appreciate the fact you brought this up because it has brought some points up for me to ponder about.
You're not supposed to be anybody other then yourself. I didn't mean you need to become muh macho guy or gal or something. But that good things come in time. First focus on cleaning your soul and don't worry about what you don't have yet. There is no need to rush anything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back