Orgasm Energy

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Orgasm Energy

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:30 am

I have a question... Can orgasm energies be as much as effective as doing the freeing of the soul workings?

I am asking because I tried it out (thanks to Brother Dypet Rod's advice) on my throat chakra to remove hang ups and blockages in a positive and a healthy way and I ended up crying/sobbing a few minutes later in a positive way.

Let's just say that lately, after masturbation I end up sobbing and crying and it was always painful and not nice until I tried it out with orgasm energy..
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1348

Re: Orgasm Energy

Postby Jack » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:05 am

It can be used in many a ways. Probably as you said too. Many men don't know this but ejaculation and orgasm are two different things. Its true that ejaculation occurs almost one to two seconds while orgasm is taking place ,but it can be artificially blocked. Then you can masturbate to your hearts content again and then again block it. Stacking orgasms for empowerment is really powerful as well as while in sex magick. Sex magick while done with a partner seems to be very powerful indeed. Any guy reading this post should really check out this book,
http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=172B4D75A2E1DFB3CDA51693C8D338CA
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Chilidawg
Posts: 40

Re: Orgasm Energy

Postby Chilidawg » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:46 pm

It creates life yes you can use it with them orgasm builds energy slower the better actually orgasms energy can be used to kill remember itsbthe most sacred energy you have and thebmostbpowerful as it is pure willbl and desire ask mastema for more help she helped me alot i healed a muscular defect with orgasm energy and have all i need even though im broke all i own is from our gods and orgasm energybis linked 100 percent to your kundalini

hailourtruegod
Posts: 941

Re: Orgasm Energy

Postby hailourtruegod » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:32 am

I've had positive experience with it as well Sis. I did for my throat chakra before. I've done it for my lower chakras but just the back extensions since I was an idiot when it came to understanding where the mains were lol. Now that you've reminding me I will do it again but on the correct ones this time. :geek:

Also you can use the orgasmic energy to clean your chakras. Just visualise the chakra being brightened with white gold energy. Make sure to put an affirmation in there as well.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Orgasm Energy

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:06 pm

Chilidawg wrote:It creates life yes you can use it with them orgasm builds energy slower the better actually orgasms energy can be used to kill remember itsbthe most sacred energy you have and thebmostbpowerful as it is pure willbl and desire ask mastema for more help she helped me alot i healed a muscular defect with orgasm energy and have all i need even though im broke all i own is from our gods and orgasm energybis linked 100 percent to your kundalini



Alright, cool, thank you!

I just wanted to make sure, because although the orgasm energy is powerful, it should be used for something more important and a working should be done for this matter, but now I'll know better! Thank you!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Orgasm Energy

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:07 pm

Jack wrote:It can be used in many a ways. Probably as you said too. Many men don't know this but ejaculation and orgasm are two different things. Its true that ejaculation occurs almost one to two seconds while orgasm is taking place ,but it can be artificially blocked. Then you can masturbate to your hearts content again and then again block it. Stacking orgasms for empowerment is really powerful as well as while in sex magick. Sex magick while done with a partner seems to be very powerful indeed. Any guy reading this post should really check out this book,
http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=172B4D75A2E1DFB3CDA51693C8D338CA



I'm a woman, but thanks.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Orgasm Energy

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:16 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:I've had positive experience with it as well Sis. I did for my throat chakra before. I've done it for my lower chakras but just the back extensions since I was an idiot when it came to understanding where the mains were lol. Now that you've reminding me I will do it again but on the correct ones this time. :geek:

Also you can use the orgasmic energy to clean your chakras. Just visualise the chakra being brightened with white gold energy. Make sure to put an affirmation in there as well.



Alright! Thanks! :D
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 236

Re: Orgasm Energy

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:11 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:I have a question... Can orgasm energies be as much as effective as doing the freeing of the soul workings?

I am asking because I tried it out (thanks to Brother Dypet Rod's advice) on my throat chakra to remove hang ups and blockages in a positive and a healthy way and I ended up crying/sobbing a few minutes later in a positive way.

Let's just say that lately, after masturbation I end up sobbing and crying and it was always painful and not nice until I tried it out with orgasm energy..


Sex magick is very effective at freeing things:

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:From mid-December of 2002 through mid-April of 2003, myself and four others freed over 100 Demons. This was accomplished through sex magick. At the point of orgasm, we connected our souls to the souls of each of the Demons and transferred energy from each of our chakras to their chakras. This was a very rewarding experience. After the energy was transferred, each one bolted wings.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Orgasm Energy

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:13 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:I have a question... Can orgasm energies be as much as effective as doing the freeing of the soul workings?

I am asking because I tried it out (thanks to Brother Dypet Rod's advice) on my throat chakra to remove hang ups and blockages in a positive and a healthy way and I ended up crying/sobbing a few minutes later in a positive way.

Let's just say that lately, after masturbation I end up sobbing and crying and it was always painful and not nice until I tried it out with orgasm energy..


Sex magick is very effective at freeing things:

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:From mid-December of 2002 through mid-April of 2003, myself and four others freed over 100 Demons. This was accomplished through sex magick. At the point of orgasm, we connected our souls to the souls of each of the Demons and transferred energy from each of our chakras to their chakras. This was a very rewarding experience. After the energy was transferred, each one bolted wings.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html



I completely forgot about this... thank you!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Reckoned666
Posts: 266
Location: [email protected]

Re: Orgasm Energy

Postby Reckoned666 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:31 am

Jack wrote:It can be used in many a ways. Probably as you said too. Many men don't know this but ejaculation and orgasm are two different things. Its true that ejaculation occurs almost one to two seconds while orgasm is taking place ,but it can be artificially blocked. Then you can masturbate to your hearts content again and then again block it. Stacking orgasms for empowerment is really powerful as well as while in sex magick. Sex magick while done with a partner seems to be very powerful indeed. Any guy reading this post should really check out this book,
http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=172B4D75A2E1DFB3CDA51693C8D338CA


Thanks for the book. I downloaded it and started reading already. It makes a lot of sense, going to take sex magick to the next level.

HailMotherLilith wrote:I have a question... Can orgasm energies be as much as effective as doing the freeing of the soul workings?

I am asking because I tried it out (thanks to Brother Dypet Rod's advice) on my throat chakra to remove hang ups and blockages in a positive and a healthy way and I ended up crying/sobbing a few minutes later in a positive way.

Let's just say that lately, after masturbation I end up sobbing and crying and it was always painful and not nice until I tried it out with orgasm energy..


Yes, they are incredibly powerful in freeing the soul workings. Sex magick can be used nearly in every working. I'd also suggest to ask Father for Succubus/Incubus.

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Orgasm Energy

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Reckoned666 wrote:
Jack wrote:It can be used in many a ways. Probably as you said too. Many men don't know this but ejaculation and orgasm are two different things. Its true that ejaculation occurs almost one to two seconds while orgasm is taking place ,but it can be artificially blocked. Then you can masturbate to your hearts content again and then again block it. Stacking orgasms for empowerment is really powerful as well as while in sex magick. Sex magick while done with a partner seems to be very powerful indeed. Any guy reading this post should really check out this book,
http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=172B4D75A2E1DFB3CDA51693C8D338CA


Thanks for the book. I downloaded it and started reading already. It makes a lot of sense, going to take sex magick to the next level.

HailMotherLilith wrote:I have a question... Can orgasm energies be as much as effective as doing the freeing of the soul workings?

I am asking because I tried it out (thanks to Brother Dypet Rod's advice) on my throat chakra to remove hang ups and blockages in a positive and a healthy way and I ended up crying/sobbing a few minutes later in a positive way.

Let's just say that lately, after masturbation I end up sobbing and crying and it was always painful and not nice until I tried it out with orgasm energy..


Yes, they are incredibly powerful in freeing the soul workings. Sex magick can be used nearly in every working. I'd also suggest to ask Father for Succubus/Incubus.



I had one back in 2016, but.. yeah. Not gonna get into detail on what happened.
Right now it wouldn't be a good idea to get one, too many hang ups coming out and it's very painful, but thanks for the answer!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TheAbyssmalStare and 17 guests