Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Brief Testimony

Braun666

I'll keep this short.

So for many of us living in North America we know just how much many people tend to catch the flu and get sick when winter arrives here.

Being a Satanist is without a doubt the best thing in the world. With my spiritual advancement in just a couple of years I was able to sense a flu coming, which my aura signaled to me. This signal came in the form of small sneezes and also my intuition, also visualizing with-gold light around me was hard too.

Basically my aura sent me signals of what was to come if I didn't counter the negative flu like energy. So last night I vibrated "AUM SURYAE" 108 times, then cleaned my aura and stated positive affirmation for my health, then to amplify this further I proceeded to have a 30min qigong session.

This morning the signals have lessened and after tonight(I'll repeat the same), any potential flu will cease and be removed totally.

I followed HPS Maxine's advice on the matter where she stated that catching a flu early can remove it. I can certainly attest to that statement as I actually experienced this first hand.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Another thing, there was a study something like 95% of the people hospitalized for seriously bad Flu all said they got the flu shot, but the ones who don't get it were much healthier in comparison.

Basically flu is imbalance of water element in your body, so you have to rebalance it with fire, also can drink ginger tea with honey or something similar to that. In fall / winter I have a daily prevention remedy for that - grated ginger mixed with lemon juice and honey. Eat one tea spoon a day.

Great job on noticing and acting on your intuition.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back