Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

introducing Spiritual Satanism to friends

NinRick

Hey guys, I dont know what to do right now.
Some of my friends are into magic.... guess what, into Kabbala jew magic *FACEPALM*...
So thats why I really really want to tell them the truth and show them JOS... SO that they dont practise this jewish crap anymore.

Okay the probelm is, what if I show them JOS and they use this knowledge which is supposed to hel us SATANISTS (meditations, witchcraft etc.) but they dont want to become Satanists?
Then it would be my fault that non-satanists use, satanic meditations and magic.
Should I just try to tell them the truth?`

I hope for your honest opinions!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Using Satan's meditations would clean all the kike "magic" poison out of their souls and bring them to the truth. If they already want to do magic, they're close enough to the truth to welcome coming into the truth. Their souls want to become stronger and are trying, you should connect them with the truth. Their souls want nourishment that you know how to give them, there's no reason to let them drink poison.

The real danger is you exposing your identity. So find a way to put them in contact with the JOS without involving yourself personally. Which might be through them finding a link "randomly". Also don't have too high expectations. A person into jewish magick doesn't somehow mean they have a satanic soul, they might very well be retarded kids.. or worse jews at least partially. Or complete gollums for the jews. There are many out there nuu agers, wiccas etc that are just channeling jewish garbage and aren't satanic at all. A satanic soul is highly likely to have hate and disgust for jewish magick instinctively even if they have cultural and social programming into jewish programs.

Whatever you do ,do in your own discretion. Your safety,privacy and well being are of the upmost Importance.

They are dangerous people in your life, plan your actions accordingly.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Using Satan's meditations would clean all the kike "magic" poison out of their souls and bring them to the truth. If they already want to do magic, they're close enough to the truth to welcome coming into the truth. Their souls want to become stronger and are trying, you should connect them with the truth. Their souls want nourishment that you know how to give them, there's no reason to let them drink poison.

Yeah I thought the same. I am only afraid that they use Satan‘s spirituality, but wont see Satan as our true god...
Maybe I am just overthinking

NinRick said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

Yeah I thought the same. I am only afraid that they use Satan‘s spirituality, but wont see Satan as our true god...
Maybe I am just overthinking

You aren't, every single day I find our ideas and our sermons being copied in different random blogs and posts (mostly white nationalist and pagan) and they never mention us or leave the source. Many disgusting individuals (leeching scumbags) always copy our High priests work without giving them credit or even mentioning us. But even if they copy they'll just get to a very mediocre level compared to us on the advancement scale. They don't have the necessary guidance from our Gods to become truly proficient. Lord Satan looks upon these people who just take and don't contribute with the statement attributed to him, "They are of no importance to me."

I would distance myself away from them if I was you. If your persuasion fails then it could backfire onto you with them using angellic magic on you or near you.
Upto you though, just remember your dealing with individuals here, the amount of outcomes that could happen here are endless.

If Satan wants a specific person on his side he will have that person. No amount of upbringing and/or brainwashing in the enemy programs will prevent this. But there are many shitty people that Satan do not want at all. Keep that in mind, and concerning friends less is better then rotten so to say.

Also in case you didn't know this JOS website :

http://www.kabbalahexposed.com/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back